• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Blossom Final Smash

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Well put it this way. Either use it right away or hold off for a bit. Because if they try to steal it from you, they'd have to come after you. So you can either shield or attack back but when they come after you, you can use the final smash and they'd be on the ground. I have a feeling it will work/not work to the same degree.
Absolutely agree. Though i reckon the FS is more effective than it seems. Assuming the attacker is using a dash attack, they'll already be on the ground. As for aerials, they have to land sometime O.o. The damage is there if it fails at least.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely agree. Though i reckon the FS is more effective than it seems. Assuming the attacker is using a dash attack, they'll already be on the ground. As for aerials, they have to land sometime O.o. The damage is there if it fails at least.
That is very true but maybe this could be disadvantegous in a one on one vs. though since jumping seems to have gotten taller and longer...

iron blade

Smash Ace
Hmm... nah, I think the pose she does is fine. It would look kinda awkward if she did more than one anyway.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
lol what an angry acronym (I'll be using it alot). You learn something new everyday :)

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
SInce someone forced me *sarcasm* (see I can do it too) Peach's FS comes from SMRPG, Sleepy time, not Super Princess Peach.

linkmaster1991

Smash Rookie
peaches final smash is just weird while evry 1 has smash attacks that do awsome damage peaches 1 does nothing i mean that possibly they will put in that flower pokemon from melee which sends u 2 sleep and in which case the move is useless if the pokemon is on the field no offense or nething

linkmaster1991

Smash Rookie
Peaches FS only put the enemy 2 sleep but it gives out healing items it does no damage at all u have to KO ur enemy when they r asleep

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
peaches final smash is just weird while evry 1 has smash attacks that do awsome damage peaches 1 does nothing i mean that possibly they will put in that flower pokemon from melee which sends u 2 sleep and in which case the move is useless if the pokemon is on the field no offense or nething
Ummmmm.... yeah as Airgemini says the FS does do damage and if you dont see the potential with the large damage sum and the various buffs and combo potential.... then yeah... consider playing Peach in melee well for a while and see how dangerous a few seconds of sleep fx is..

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
All the Final Smashes in action(Click).

Peach's final smash is 50 seconds in.

Here's what it seems to do(Most people should know, but there are a few extra effects):
1. (OLD INFO)Puts people to sleep(of course).
2.(OLD INFO) Peaches fall out of no where, Peach can eat the Peach to recover a small amount of damage.
3.(NEW) It damaged Bowser from 0% to 40%. So it does do damage.
4. (NEW) It seems that when the opponents wake up, they are forced(?) to eat the Peaches. The Peaches will damage all the enemies when they eat them.

That Final Smash is really good if it FORCES all your opponents to eat them and they take damage from eating them.

I'm not sure, but that's what it looks like in the video.

I'm glad that her FS seems pretty good.

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think it forces all enemy's to eat the Peaches, it just means that all enemy's can't use the "A" button without eatting the Peaches.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
All the Final Smashes in action(Click).

Peach's final smash is 50 seconds in.

Here's what it seems to do(Most people should know, but there are a few extra effects):
1. (OLD INFO)Puts people to sleep(of course).
2.(OLD INFO) Peaches fall out of no where, Peach can eat the Peach to recover a small amount of damage.
3.(NEW) It damaged Bowser from 0% to 40%. So it does do damage.
4. (NEW) It seems that when the opponents wake up, they are forced(?) to eat the Peaches. The Peaches will damage all the enemies when they eat them.

That Final Smash is really good if it FORCES all your opponents to eat them and they take damage from eating them.

I'm not sure, but that's what it looks like in the video.

I'm glad that her FS seems pretty good.

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think it forces all enemy's to eat the Peaches, it just means that all enemy's can't use the "A" button without eatting the Peaches.
Um...

3. Peach's FS doing damage has been known since E for All. Depending on proximity, enemies can take up to 40 damage.

4. The peaches will always heal 5 damage to anyone who eats them. They do not damage! Eat a few, send, then eat the rest.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
Um...

3. Peach's FS doing damage has been known since E for All. Depending on proximity, enemies can take up to 40 damage.

4. The peaches will always heal 5 damage to anyone who eats them. They do not damage! Eat a few, send, then eat the rest.
My bad, I thought it damaged Bowser when he ate it, guess I wasn't paying attention to the numbers enough.

dorky24

Smash Rookie
what are the limits of the fs? would they be able to make enemies in the air fall asleep? can u use the fs when your enemy is trying to get back on the stage, but you use the fs to make them fall asleep and fall to their death? does it put the people hanging off a ledge fall asleep too

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
what are the limits of the fs? would they be able to make enemies in the air fall asleep? can u use the fs when your enemy is trying to get back on the stage, but you use the fs to make them fall asleep and fall to their death? does it put the people hanging off a ledge fall asleep too
I used her FS today for the first time.

From what if looked like, if the players are on screen, they fall alseep. I was able to catch my friend in the air with it. I thougtht you could not but i did. he just dropped and went to sleep.

Your other question I am not to sure about, I'll check it out though

Top Bottom