• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Blossom Final Smash

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Well, it's a Final Smash...
What's "Smash" about it? >.>

Sure, it's a great tactical tool or whatever, but the term "Final SMASH" just implies a surefire pummeling of your opponent.
Meh.

yeah, expected more of a damaging attack. Still, there are many things you can do once everyones snoozing.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I'm not sure about how many but each one heals 5% of youre health...Wait I'm sure theres more then 13 cause when I was counting thats as high as I got..

Cool, but is there enough time eat them all and attack? Does anyone know exactly how long everyone else is asleep?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It's a good final smash, I hope they fix it so that you fall asleep wherever you are (even when you're in mid air and grabbing on to ledges). It can be really useful if you knocked someone away really far, then made them sleep. Also would be good for people that spam the ledges :]

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
It does do damage...Around 30-40 damage.
I think it's more accurately 18-40 damage. I've seen vids with characters being a fair distance away from Peach using her final smash and receiving about 18 damage.

Arashi

Smash Cadet
It would be crazy if they didn't nerf her down smash. To hit someone with that while they're asleep (and at a high percentage) would be cruel.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
well... I do have a proposal worth trying... anyways as you may be informed , catching items in midair is much easier in Brawl in fact you can catch items while using aerials...
so how about close to ground levitating, air grab the fallen peaches, and then use the buffed forward aerial the sleeping foes while air even while you are are still grabbing peaches

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
The peaches are going to be on the ground....The peaches dont fall while youre moving...They all are on the ground by the time the FS is over.....But a good thought..And I think its the bair that buffed..I heard it can kill in the 90%'s O.O.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
The peaches are going to be on the ground....The peaches dont fall while youre moving...They all are on the ground by the time the FS is over.....But a good thought..And I think its the bair that buffed..I heard it can kill in the 90%'s O.O.
what i meant is when the peaches are on the floor, then move to attack and it wasnt the fair that got buffed?

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
For when Peach does her Final Smash... does anybody have an exact count how long the foes sleep? (Iknow that the farther away the less they sleep thing, but what I ask is for the longest time yet)

angel551

Smash Cadet
Yea, but probably the closer they are the longer they would fall asleep, do you think that would be the same for the damage her final smash does?

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Probably...
/

Say... I have a proposal worth trying to get the community to answer...

Do you people think that in the final product there will be more Princess Peach frames in the Final Smash sure it looks cool but woudnt it be more interesting to have more than one detailed art of Peach

iron blade

Smash Ace
Idk...I think they put they frames there so people cant see their character during the beginning of her FS because it zooms to her than gradually zooms out.

they should leave the screen zoomed out but make people in the air and on the edge fall asleep too, it's too easy to avoid otherwise...

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Idk...I think they put they frames there so people cant see their character during the beginning of her FS because it zooms to her than gradually zooms out.
Speaking of Peach frame data... How do you think we will break down Peach's attacks in Brawl. Nintendo recently just screwed up the Action Replay... Unless you propose there is a Frame by Frame mode?

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Hmm....Idk really......They'll figure out something I suppose.
perhaps your these people hack into video games to put bread on their tables so they must be working really hard. (btw "to put bread on their tables" is an expression that means to stay alive... for those who may not know)

iron blade

Smash Ace
Speaking of Peach frame data... How do you think we will break down Peach's attacks in Brawl. Nintendo recently just screwed up the Action Replay... Unless you propose there is a Frame by Frame mode?
...Why would you want to? This game is amazing already.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
...Why would you want to? This game is amazing already.
I didnt get want you said Terranrox.
Why would I want to? First of all lots of combos can be made out of frame data... (relevant to l- canceling) Have you seen any of Super Doodle Man's work? He likes to make lots of movies on varies things according to his whimsy like the one called "Wrath of GigaBowser" however Super Doodle Man also makes lots of Peach tutorials as well... and from we leraned from Super Doodle Man's frame breakdown we can learn how which techniques go faster like Peach's l- cancel < Float cancel. I'm not very good at explaining this so try wathing Super Doodle Man's tutorials. And to answer the question is to get the most out the best game ever!!!

Well if you dont get it then wellll...... just watch it k' I can only say the general stuff about there are 60 or so frames of animamtion per sec, etc, etc, etc...

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Her FS is very beautiful and cute! I LOVE the screen frame and how peaches fall to the ground. I also LOVE the Peach Blossoms. (since they are my favorite flower)

Though I can't say this was what I was expecting... I'm satisfied though I wish other characters couldn't just eat the peaches... it'd be a lot better if Peach was the only one who could eat them. (Not just any Peach of course, the Peach who activated the FS... in case there's more than one Peach in the game at the time.)

iron blade

Smash Ace
The only changes i would like to see to her FS are that no matter where the other characters are, they fall asleep instantly, even in midair, so you can't simply ledgecamp to avoid it, and I want only the peach that executed her FS to be able to eat the peaches that appear.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Her FS is very beautiful and cute! I LOVE the screen frame and how peaches fall to the ground. I also LOVE the Peach Blossoms. (since they are my favorite flower)

Though I can't say this was what I was expecting... I'm satisfied though I wish other characters couldn't just eat the peaches... it'd be a lot better if Peach was the only one who could eat them. (Not just any Peach of course, the Peach who activated the FS... in case there's more than one Peach in the game at the time.)
I agree it is a great Final Smash and displays a great amount of potential for the future...

I still support my idea of more then one Peach outer picture frames

btw: Snap Tobiume!!!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
The only changes i would like to see to her FS are that no matter where the other characters are, they fall asleep instantly, even in midair, so you can't simply ledgecamp to avoid it, and I want only the peach that executed her FS to be able to eat the peaches that appear.

I agree....Its just too easy to avoid if they're expecting it....At least they still recieve damage regardless...

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Well put it this way. Either use it right away or hold off for a bit. Because if they try to steal it from you, they'd have to come after you. So you can either shield or attack back but when they come after you, you can use the final smash and they'd be on the ground. I have a feeling it will work/not work to the same degree.

Top Bottom