• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

The change is ok. I'll make a better opinion as I get used to it

Wait, what? No ♀ under my gender?

Epsilon are you a ******?
No, but opposite gendering is fun. I have pink nail polish on my nails

I once took an online personality test and got results of 0% masculine and 98% feminine. I think that test is inaccurate

MacD

Banned via Administration
that was pretty funny

I'm a hater right now because i used to have names and info on top of posts not the side. also wtf, why is it so hard to see when the post was and where the split is. i hope they have options like last time cause F this

EDIT: omg wtf, where is my avi. ******* did not tell me if i used a standard one it would disappear. there will be hell to pay if i have to find one myself

MacD

uhhhhhhhhhhh...... i think we need to work on your definition of villain

..... is that really how that word is spelled WTFFFFFFF

Xyzz

Smash Champion
How else would you spell it? :D

(And I think I remember it originally being a French word, and those guys never can be bothered to spell stuff in a way that resembles the way you pronounce the word)

MacD

well i'm pretty sure i we say the word like vil - in, as opposed to vil - ain (like in vain or my name)

so i would spell it "villin" or "villen." but i have never been able to spell anything so yea

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Villain is definitely the correct spelling. You are also correct about the way the word is pronounced, so villin/villen would indeed seem more natural, but are wrong.
FrenchSpellingLogic ... ;)

MacD

i remember that one time i woke up and you were making your god damn "whip my hair" vid

WORST MORNING EVER

also i had headphones that your snoring was no match for

Cheren

Smash Rookie
Getting better will eventually require me posting, won't it. But I play Peach. So then here's this gay mess :3c

Just about how I feel on the matter.

Cheren

Smash Rookie
I repaired DoH's controller at Zenith and he tipped $2! Stand-up gentleman and all around classy act. But the asshole doesn't drink coffee? ok.

Thanks to Prog, DoH, Knut and Hbox for keeping my hotel room VERY entertaining all saturday night ;3c Charles on the other hand was a loudmouth who's bad at commentary.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I think I need a new control stick since it keeps peach bomering when I try to pull a turnip :(

Also coffee might stunt my growth. I wanna be 5'10" like Cindy Crawford.

Cheren

Smash Rookie
I think I need a new control stick since it keeps peach bomering when I try to pull a turnip :(

Also coffee might stunt my growth. I wanna be 5'10" like Cindy Crawford.
Was it doing that before I opened it? I'll take a free look at it at GUTS or Justice if you're there in trade for peach training.

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
What's the word for Peach at evo? Is anyone confident they'll make it to the end and maybe win? (other than Armada?) I'm really excited to see how Peach players do overall I'm hoping to see a lot of them getting out of pools on the steam. (I'm assuming they only show the matches with famous players on the steam.)

Top Bottom