• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pc Chris' WILD SMASHFEST THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 1ST!!! <33333

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Sorry this is such short notice but hopefully some of you have heard, I'm having a Gigantic Smashfest This Saturday October 1st. The Smashfest will be held in my basement , my Adress is 104 soundview Street Port Chester, New York 10573.

I will gurantee You will have a good time at this smashfest with some of the EC most talented smashers(look below for current roster) Zang and i will be willing to buy a couple pizzas on the house, my fridge will be stocked with sodas!! and water .. for the lame ppl

They're will most likely be around 6 or 7 tv's possibly more!(thats almost more then guantlet! ) with so many people coming we will throw tournaments for fun, i was planning on a 1vs1 a low tier and maybe a team if everyone wants to. We'll be using unknown's laptop to run the brackets on.

Killaor mentioned something about MTV coming to film a lil bit for True life im a gamer so that should be interesting! best of all people coming from far away are welcome to stay the night! just please bring somethng to sleep with cuz i will have a lot of people staying over. I plan on Starting the smashfest around maybe 1- 2 pm

Please IM if your Interested or have any questions My aim is PrrettyPrrincess

Roster
NAME CREW STATE

Definites
PC Chris The Turks NY
Philly Billy DA NY
Killaor/DAChris DA NY
Gil/Big G T.I NY
Tetra T.I NY
Mofo The Turks CT
HAvoc The Turks CT
ZANGUZEN!! THS/ The Turks NJ
Unknown Force The Turtles/ Turks RI
Zoso
Fleur De Lis MD
Umbreon Mow PA

Probables

A-ho One More Game MD
NEO LOL LOL Team Ben MA or VA
WES DA NY
Comp DA NJ
Husband TEam Ben MD
Korean DJ MA
Bob Beng The Turks MA
KirbySan The ninja Turtles MA
EVE The ninja Turtles MA
Krazy Jones The Ninja Turtles
YOYO The ninja Turtles lol

Please people with soo much talent i know lots of people will be interested ur welcome to stay over if its a long trip so why not Talk to me on aim if your interested

and also if u can bring a cube or a tv that would rox ! = )

OMG TEFLON U SICK SICK FOOL

malva00

Smash Master
I might come. I'll be visiting family in NYC this weekend. Not many people know that I grew up in NYC Manhattan lower east side between avenues B and C.

Wife

Smash Lord
Hey guys, remember when we won the regional crew battles? By about a million stock?

I can't make it to this but I told Husband about it and he was interested. Have fun. EC fo' life son!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I want to come to this so much. I live 2 hrs 9 min away =(

Anyone nearby (around an hour or so give or take a bit) wanna give me a ride?

Zang, Comp (where do you live in NJ?), someone :( (I'll pay for gas).

Joker/Ninja/SteveW/SuicideFox/Taxi wanna gimme a ride or something?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
im coming with aho, and no wes fu-ck you im not playing your gayass

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
There's a good chance I'll be repping Delaware at this with my crew, Deos and Quiro. I, for one, would definitely love to come.
Put me down on whatever list. we might need to stay there too, just to let you know.

Later.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Jagger02 i need to know if your def gunna come or not cuz if u are im gunna need you to bring a TV and a gamecube cuz too many people wanna come , but nobody wants to bring any TV's

Fluer de lis anyway u could bring a TV and a gamecube??
and with soo many people i think a couple of Pizzas wont be enough ill still order them but i think everyone should just bring like 5$ and we'll order like 8 or something :)

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Yeah PC we'll definitely bring our Cube and a TV.
no problem at all.

fair price for a sweet Smashfest.

Oh, and Comp, if you end up going to this, you wanna try out our team again (given they have teams at this one?) that **** was too fun man.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Vidjo ur no longer my favorite midwest smasher :( jk <3

Fluer de lis sounds awesome man, if u can bring a sleeping bag or blanekt to sleep on that would rock 2 unless a carpeted floor is comfy enough for you.

Cort

Apple Head
Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 41 minutes Total Est. Distance: 85.50 miles

Notice is too short... :urg:

I'll get back to you later, maybe.

lol @ isai

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
gooddd**** PC u know ill be there... can bring and extra cube if u need it

MasterOfFlames

Smash Journeyman
Yeaa Boi!!!!

MOFO IS BACK!!!

After a long period of absence, the no-show-mofo is back in the smash-bro-pro-show

I can't wait to own.....

I'm open to money matches if anyone wants :lick:

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
YEA SONZ MOFO IS BACK UP IN THIS ***** lol mofo lets team up and show these ppl what ure really capable of haha man its gonna be good to see u and shane again and fleur cant wait to finally meet u hope u dont bring 2 much frenchness to pc's lol jk dam cant wait haha neo is gonna teach me how to be godlike dam cant wait lol

and dont forget im gonna be paying for some of the pizza thx to the gauntlet lol cya all sat

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Haha Zang, French will be part of my mindgames when we play, if you're winning a game, I'll pull out the French cuss words and you won't know what hit you.
no really, it'll be awesome to play you. I've yet to play a really awesome Falco, so I wanna see how it goes. it'll be a nice learning experience for me.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wohoo can't wait! Isai's tricks are too crazy don't believe him :p Can't wait to see all of the East Coast players again without having to worry about tournament pressure hehe (although I look forward to the fun tournaments). Can't wait to see Mofo again too lol been a long time since I've seen him.

I should be able to bring a few nice things. 1. Tape recorder for some of the matches. 2. Tv. 3. Laptop for the bracket creation. Lol should come in handy.

Also DA Chris can you bring my gamecube? My thanks again for holding onto it lol.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I guess I'll be able to make it to this one. I hope I won't lose that bad to everyone.

I'll bring a TV/Cube, and I'll bring the turtles with me as well.

And Mofo, I challenge you to a $2 money match. Do you accept?
Wes, I challenge you to a $1 money match. Do you accept?
PC Chris, I challenge you to a $1 money match. Do you accept?
Husband, I challenge you to a $2 money match. Do you accept?

What a smashfest lol.

~*~Joan~*~

Smash Rookie
*****es!!!

remember me? even if you don't you will soon because... well, you'll see. confused yet? good. :laugh:
joan xoxo
p.s. wes, me and you are still on for that eating contest because we all know who's gonna win. me.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Koreandj111 said:
I guess I'll be able to make it to this one. I hope I won't lose that bad to everyone.

I'll bring a TV/Cube, and I'll bring the turtles with me as well.

And Mofo, I challenge you to a $2 money match. Do you accept?
Wes, I challenge you to a $1 money match. Do you accept?
PC Chris, I challenge you to a $1 money match. Do you accept?
Husband, I challenge you to a $2 money match. Do you accept?

What a smashfest lol.
Don't worry. I'll make sure you aren't the worst player there.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
P.c. Chris said:
haha Teams will be Fun but Team EDA will win this Me And Havoc Team Even Deadlier Alliance lmao
Werd teams sounds good, but I don't have ne friends so Team Tetra and LvL 8 G&W will own...

MM?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Your kidding Joan, Right? :dizzy:

hmm so yeah if the turtles are able to drive to korean Dj's house saturday then Both The turtles and koreandj will be able to come which would be nice, people who are bringing TV's could u please post again so i have a general idea of how many TV's and Gamecubes i'll have
thanks

Roster
NAME CREW STATE

Definites
PC Chris The Turks NY
Philly Billy DA NY
Killaor/DAChris DA NY
Gil/Big G T.I NY
Tetra T.I NY
Mofo The Turks CT
HAvoc The Turks CT
ZANGUZEN!! THS/ The Turks NJ
Unknown Force The Turtles/ Turks RI
Zoso
Fleur De Lis MD
Umbreon Mow PA

Probables
A-ho One More Game MD
NEO LOL LOL Team Ben MA or VA
WES DA NY
Comp DA NJ
Husband TEam Ben MD
Korean DJ MA
Bob Beng The Turks MA
KirbySan The ninja Turtles MA
EVE The ninja Turtles MA
Krazy Jones The Ninja Turtles
YOYO The ninja Turtles lol

majinchuck

Smash Apprentice
Dam i been gone for ever lol havent been on the smash scene in a min. havent been able to congrat u on gauntlet yet zang i said u would win the next one but everyone laughed at me Ths lol put majinchuck down baby-ThsNYC

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I saved by switching to Geico, YEAH BABY!

Oh ****!

Lemme find out!

Alright I will speak to fellow DA attendees to see if I can go with them.

This looks like it's gonna be one hell of an ***-whooping party.

I also state we should have a streak limitation.

After 3 wins you have to give up your spot.

That sounds cool to me.

Think about it.

**** i'll be seeing some fresh faces and some new friends over there.

I can't wait!

GAW Fo' LyFe!!!!

X Japan

Smash Lord
i might come to this but, I'll mostly be taking photos than playing smash since i need to build up my profolio for photography class.

come on PC :psycho: . we'll take this on AIM.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
PC, I can defenitly bring a cube and a TV and you dont need to worry about having extra food, I'll pitch in for pizzas and whatnot. So if there's no inconvinience other than that, I hope I'm welcome to attend this.

Oh, and If you're worried that too many noobs will be invading your house. I can assure you that i'm not one. I really havent gotten a big name for myself, and nobody really knows me other than some DA people. If u want you can check out my previous accomplishments on tournaments. At last KOTC I got 4th, not that there were many people there to begin with, and sorry I cant show u link becuz results werent even posted. And here's a link to a gauntlet where I placed decently http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=50092&highlight=gauntlet I'm on that list with my real name Juan G. I got 9th along with zang,merlin, and bulb. And I have gotten better since.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
PC's SMashfest? more like PC's n00bfest. I might show up I might not. I'll consider it since i'll be home for the weekend. IF i do i have my own set of rules.

#1 Reserved tv for me to pwn PC on all day.
#2 CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3 BURGER KING!
#4 MTV so i Can Say "**** MTV" and" kelly clarkson rocks!"
#5 NO MOFO!
#6 NO MOFO!
#7 NO MOFO!
#8 17 reserved cases of Dr. Pepper for me.
#9 4 hot girls following me around telling me how awesome i am.
#10 I'm gonna need at least 3 feet of space around me at all times cause i don't want anyone sneaking in a feel or soemthing like that.

PC.....guns up lets do this!!!!
Mofo that last post by you made me feel disgusting and uncomfortable inside.

MasterOfFlames

Smash Journeyman
lol

yeah i have to admit that was pretty gay. oh well tom it'd be awesome if you made it. It's not a sausage fest without the one and only K.I.P.

I'll gladly accept KDJ. I hear you play violin too. Any chance you'll be able to bring it? I play as well, and would love to hear you play. We could play some smash bros music for everybody :chuckle:

C'mon, anybody want to face my ness in a MM??

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry Chris, you know I love you with all my heart, but I've got a cold and so I'm not making any plans for this weekend that require me to get out of bed. And even if I were well, I took last weekend off for SMYM4, so I should probably try to spend this one working on homework and stuff. :( I really wish that I could go and see everyone, too. Maybe next time.

Top Bottom