• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

null55

Smash Master
lol that sakura sux.

her hadokens are like

|----| this wide.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Yeah then she links her SAFE hurricane kicks into jabs and forward strongs then you get stunned and I taunt lol at you then ex hurricane to U2 then you die and I get a perfect.

SK919

Deal with it
SF4 not better than melee.

3rd strike and ST though. That's a game. Capcom really needs to release a SF3:4th strike.

Best fighting game engine ever imo

lord karn

Smash Master
are we going to have a ceo livestream going at this? we definitely should

who all is coming to this, btw?

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Uhh, I'll probably be late... I'd call when I'm leaving but I don't have any of the asheboro guys numbers so if you want to give me that it'd be appreciated :3

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
If anyone going to this hasn't left yet and is driving by Cary, please text me or give me a call at 540-797-3021. I would still like to go to this.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
@the general do u have a ride to oceans tourny next weekend? i can hook ya up with that, btw who do you main?.... the avatar is gannon but alot of ur old posts r in peach threads

lord karn

Smash Master
moo, you should get general.

I'll also be late, because I'll probably be gong to the gym first. I wasn't really planning on doing teams, anyways. I'll be there later.

Top Bottom