• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII January

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
HAHA
Como?
MORE LIKE homo GAYBUTTS
dude i'm gonna **** you. and i might beat you in melee too.

and as for why we don't play brawl, we just can't stand it. it's just not a fun game. if melee didn't exist it might be alright, but it does. but this is just my humble
correct
opinion

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
It was offensive until you fixed it.

Play brawl with me at this :bee:
As Brawl is by far my better game and I want to try out IC's against Snake this time instead of using Peach over and over, yes. Also Brawl doubles if there are any?

And I can't argue for Brawl being fun or not. I obviously think it is or else I wouldn't play it. Most (read: all) of my friends who I play Smash with don't play Melee anymore and I can't or won't convince them that Melee is a better game.

But I digress. We should still play Melee some time and I'll get dominated.

:phone:

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
As Brawl is by far my better game and I want to try out IC's against Snake this time instead of using Peach over and over, yes. Also Brawl doubles if there are any?

And I can't argue for Brawl being fun or not. I obviously think it is or else I wouldn't play it. Most (read: all) of my friends who I play Smash with don't play Melee anymore and I can't or won't convince them that Melee is a better game.

But I digress. We should still play Melee some time and I'll get dominated.

you're not one of those people who are actually good but just like to say they'll get wrecked are you? we have one or two of those 'round here. but if you want to play you should message this fine gentleman. http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=52369 . he's the one who seems to always arrange every get together these dayz.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ZGE if you met up with Strongbad/cookiemonster it'd be like a 36 minute detour but it'd work out for all of you.

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
you're not one of those people who are actually good but just like to say they'll get wrecked are you? we have one or two of those 'round here. but if you want to play you should message this fine gentleman. http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=52369 . he's the one who seems to always arrange every get together these dayz.
Put it this way. Last tournament I lost to Ziv, his Marth vs. my Jiggs, but I did win the first match before dropping the last two.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
If ZGE is coming from Columbia and were to go to Rolla and then Springfield, it would be 205 miles (3 hours, 42 minutes) average. If he were to take the normal route without the trip to Rolla, it would be 168 miles (3 hours, 10 minutes)

So, here's the situation. If ZGE doesn't mind the time and the mileage, he could probably afford the trip down here if Rolla wants to throw down for gas and he doesn't mind the extra 64 average minutes of driving.

I'm going by google maps. I just typed in Columbia to Rolla to Springfield and then took Rolla out of the equation to see the differences. Also, this was never answered:

What about King Siegfried?
It would be really nice to have a good turnout for this month.

EDIT: Rolla could also drive to Lebanon and meet ZGE there, since you'll be going through there either way.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
SpringField is still 100 miles from Rolla though...

Oh yea I'll see if Brandon can go. Or even drive. I gotta get my tire fixed b4 next weekend if I want any hope at all of going.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
SpringField is still 100 miles from Rolla though...
Lebanon is only 60 miles from Rolla. If you meet ZGE there, the other 40 miles will be divided upon 3 people instead of 2 if it's just you, Strong Bad, and ZGE.

Also, you 2 will probably make some money. No guarantees, but it's very likely.

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
It only took me two and a half hours to get there last time >_>.

Also I should probably mention that I'm not 100% going yet, but only leaning that way.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
It only took me two and a half hours to get there last time >_>.

Also I should probably mention that I'm not 100% going yet, but only leaning that way.
I'm going off of the times Google Maps gives me, which seems to be a little bit more than the average time. I wasn't trying to be accurate or anything. Also, be sure to let us know as soon as possible when you know if you're coming 100% or not, that was Rolla can work with you if you're willing to work with them.

No way. Top 3 this month will be:
1) Zantetsu
2) Terry
3) Zivilyn Bane
And for dubs:
1) Ziv and Zantetsu
2) Terry and Wretched
3) Yes and Terral
Shh! They're not supposed to figure this out until AFTER they show up!

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
It'll probably be on the 15th, if that helps any.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I thought Strong Bad was already out? I'm not sure what we're going to do without Rolla here to beat us and take our money.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't come unless like CoMo is going and has another spot.

and if Sinister goes then it's just not worth my while because then 1st isn't as likely
so poor after apex ;_;

btw guys I'm working on getting the venue reserved for rolla monthly on the 28th, try to come I'll have the thread up within the next couple days

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
I would love to come to this... I'll have to see. I'm new to MO but I've met some of yall before.

Karl, I propose that you come even though you don't have money and I'll pay for your entry and we'll team. The Carl + Karl reunion is long overdue.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
I would love to come to this... I'll have to see. I'm new to MO but I've met some of yall before.

Karl, I propose that you come even though you don't have money and I'll pay for your entry and we'll team. The Carl + Karl reunion is long overdue.
where in mo you from?

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
I may have to sit this one out too actually, I have to get up really early next Sunday + long drive + if there's a Rolla tournament the next week then I'll just go to that one.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
I may have to sit this one out too actually, I have to get up really early next Sunday + long drive + if there's a Rolla tournament the next week then I'll just go to that one.

have you msg'd akuma about playing? you should do that. we'll probably be playing this week sometime.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'll see if I can make it to a Rolla tournament on the 28th. Will it be Brawl+Melee or just Melee?

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
I think CoMo is going. Or at least Navneet is because Brandon said he was going to team with him. If Brandon is Driving, I may still show up and I just wont enter the actual tourney. Unless I could enter for free and just not win money If I do well.

Top Bottom