• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Worlds Kentucky [Melee/Brawl/PM] - September 28th, 2013 - Louisville, Kentucky

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Yes, I am coming back. Oregon wasn't all it was made out to be. Sure, the region has nice weather and such, but things were more stressful than I cared to deal with. It wasn't in vain though, I got better at P:M. ^_^

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I might come for singles, gonna be driving home from Chicago on saturday.
Please post a schedule timeline so I can plan accordingly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
maybe if someone drives me and does all the work, but all the effort I'm putting forth is this post so I dunno if that's gonna happen

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
If you're asking about Melee then sort of(pretty much just Brawl players that mess around with Melee), but Lexington is mostly Brawl players as far as I know.
you guys should come to Southern Indiana. We barely even play smash anymore Lol.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Hey just thought I should tell everyone I think were working with about 6 or 7 setups prolly could use 3 or 4 more if ppl can bring including tvs so plenty friendlys can get played

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Hey just thought I should tell everyone I think were working with about 6 or 7 setups prolly could use 3 or 4 more if ppl can bring including tvs so plenty friendlys can get played
Dunno if mine is included, so I'll restate it:
Please note I will not be there until around 2PM
Definitely will have two TVs, a modded wii, melee and brawl. I have another melee disc, and potentially another cube, but I need to verify that I have the cables.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Are the setups provided by the store?
Sadly no... Between myself, Goodin, Kelly & Kodey, and a few of our friends; We should have about 5-8 TVs and close to the same amount of cubes cards and copies of melee. We will also have a few copies of brawl (Due to the fact that we need them for PM lol) But aside from that we could use some RSVPs for any Brawl players bringing setups, TVs, or copies of the game.

Although I'm sure the latter shouldn't be too hard it'd still be good to know!

Hopefully we'll have a definite schedule in the OP sometime early this week, as well as an estimate for the amount of setups we will probably have.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I might come for singles, gonna be driving home from Chicago on saturday.
Please post a schedule timeline so I can plan accordingly.

Brawl will be starting at 12:30 and ending at prob around 3.. kind of depends on amount of entrants. Melee will be running simultaneously with brawl at about 2. Past that the schedule is very hard to predict. But in order of events...

Brawl > Melee > Melee Doubles > Project M > Project M Doubles

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
For Set Ups:
I am bringing 1 TV, 1 Wii, 1 cube
Between Kelly and Kodey: 2-3 TVs, and a few consoles
Debs bringing a TV and a wii
Clay bringing a TV and a wii

we need many more set ups. At least 5 or 6 more.. we prob have room for more than 16

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Pech & Alfa might be going to this.

This week, I'll be able to go with them if they do. I'll be bringing a Brawl/P:M Wii setup.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Sadly no...
Nah, that's a good thing. Anymore it's hard to find venues that supply setups that aren't HD.
Pech & Alfa might be going to this.

This week, I'll be able to go with them if they do. I'll be bringing a Brawl/P:M Wii setup.
Hope you're all able to make it! And we should make sure we play, Carls, I don't think we ever have.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
I actually have a little challenge, if someone get far in the tourney with an F tier of their choice, I'll gladly try out doubles with them next tourney.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Brawl will be starting at 12:30 and ending at prob around 3.. kind of depends on amount of entrants. Melee will be running simultaneously with brawl at about 2. Past that the schedule is very hard to predict. But in order of events...

Brawl > Melee > Melee Doubles > Project M > Project M Doubles
K I wont plan on going.

Getting a rough idea of your number entrants shouldn't really be that hard.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
K I wont plan on going.

Getting a rough idea of your number entrants shouldn't really be that hard.
Not at all for Melee, the brawl players are really good at being indecisive and or poor so it's hard to say how many people will be game for melee.

Especially since some people may wanna play PM over melee

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lmao @ me money matching someone who doesn't win tournaments in KY.

Now if OS wanted to MM I might, but we'd rather just talk about how elite we are at mega man.

Also I'd need to get from Omaha to Lexington, for free, housing, ganja, etc...

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice

Now if OS wanted to MM I might, but we'd rather just talk about how elite we are at mega man.

Got a tournament this weekend, got a tournament next weekend, got one the following weekend at the big house. Now choose which one I can drag you at.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice

Got a tournament this weekend, got a tournament next weekend, got one the following weekend at the big house. Now choose which one I can drag you at.
1376161567409.jpg

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
If I could wobble I would wobble the **** out of everyone until it was forced to be banned
I feel like I should be going to Tumblr from all this triggering you are causing me. I've had an... experience with IC I'll leave it at that.

pokerap

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4296-2980-5065
I live in Lex and I wanted to attend this but I don't have anyway of getting there.

Top Bottom