• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Paper Mario series - Vote more than once! Whoever doesn't vote for Vivian gets banned

Who's your favorite companion? :D

• Total voters

Vlade

Social Outcast
Oh yeah, I remember trying to combine weird and wacky ingredients to get super foods :p

Been a while since I've played. I liked the train chapter the most. The suspense of the third chapter was also quite gripping to me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
And as obvious as the ending of the whole chapter was Grubba's plot twist was pretty nice. Made Rawk Hawk look like a scrub (which he kinda was).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think the underground part of Rogueport had better music.
Yes, it did. So did the pit of 100 trials. Miz Mouze's theme was awweeeesome.

And as obvious as the ending of the whole chapter was Grubba's plot twist was pretty nice. Made Rawk Hawk look like a scrub (which he kinda was).
He was! Even bowser could guard against his attack and just pwn him haha. Although Rawk Hawk is just there for the promotion... Kinda like... The Rock? I mean... Yeah...

I even came back to become the champ again, just to own Rawk hawk everytime. Power Bounce to Multi Bonk, done.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I second that. I loved almost every piece of boss music. Only ones I didn't... were Macho Grubba and Cortez. Surprisingly enough, I also didn't like the last battle against the Shadow Queen. Usually the final boss music is awesome. D:

That's certainly enlightening. In the related videos you can see other beta things like partners and testing zones. There are three beta partners: Goompa, Goombaria, and Twink (aww yeah). Goombaria makes the game freeze, Goompa and Twink don't attack. :(

UberMario

Smash Master
Twink and Goompa are actually available in normal play *per sae*. Goompa roots for you and follows you around during the introduction of the game, while Twink fights as Peach's partner in the final battle. I have no clue what Goombaria would do different from Goombario though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ It's either between Watt or Vivian that's my favorite Paper Mario partner overall.

justaway12

Smash Master
I think Vivian does the same too, but with less FP, right? It's been so long since I played Paper Mario so it might be wrong :S
I want to vote for Flurrie, Ms. Mowz, Gombella,Koops and Vivian, but it's been so long since I played Paper Mario, I think I'll have too play it again, not that I'm complaining or anything =P

toxigyn

Smash Rookie
What game are these screenshots from?!? If it's fan made, it looks perfect!

How is there not a thread on this yet. It's pretty much the best.

Paper Mario DS

man. I loved this game. TTYD as well.

Whats really good.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
What game are these screenshots from?!? If it's fan made, it looks perfect!
.....it;s complicated.

It;s from Sticker star.....in 2010.

Basically, what happened is there was a project shift that happened on sticker star that completely changed the project's goal to end it up like it was today.

These shots is what the game was supposed to feel like and I agree, they look awesome, but unfortunately, this didn;t happened.... :(

ReZo-nancE

Smash Rookie
I'm personally very fond of Goombella, partner wise. <3
My favorite Paper Mario game thus far has been Super Paper Mario, even if it's the black sheep of the series. I figure I'd like TTYD if I played it, though. I've heard mixed opinions on Sticker Star and don't know how to feel about it yet, but it does look at least half decent, if very odd for the series.

Top Bottom