• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smash: The Passion of the Smash Player (Jul. 18th, 2009) (Tallahassee)

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
For the millionth time, if I have a question about the tourney, Im gonna ask in the tourney thread. Always.

If you wanted to have on in August, you could have said that previously. However, my other concern is that Gigs will once again steal the day, you have no way of guaranteeing that it will be bigger and better unless it's on the first when we KNOW Gigs won't be. Idk, that's all I'm sayin.

Gmoney fukking walk, jesus christ.

jokes.
Yeah, but it's not like you ask questions that anyone really cares to ask so there's no point in the response being on the boards :|

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Wanna ride with me and my parents lawl
lol i wouldn't mind it

but tavares is not on the way at all

i'd add like 3-4 hours to your trip if you're leaving from palm coast XD

edit:

@kbm

parents love me man

i'm mad good at getting love from the parents

well.... in relationships

'cept that mormon girl's family

lol

KBM

Smash Ace
EXCEPT.

a ride BACK to tavares would be a problem. Even if someone from tally came and got you, idk if anybody wants to make a second trip to take you home.

LS is staying at my place the night after the tournament, possibly (and probably) the night before as well. you're welcome to do the same, but perhaps I'm overthinking this and tallman was just joking.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
eff, far enough as is. Sorry G

Hitchhiking is always an alternative, nothing bad has ever come from that.

and yes the tallman was joking

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol nah, i figured, that's why i told you

but yea

i'm prolly just gonna go to gigs as it's look now

yeaaaaa sonzzzz

Zone

Smash Champion
I should run a tourney sometime. I'm halfway between talahassee and Pensacola and not a bad drive from Georgia either. however orlando will be suckin! :D

Ruse

Fox
I should run a tourney sometime. I'm halfway between talahassee and Pensacola and not a bad drive from Georgia either. however orlando will be suckin! :D
PCola will be there as long as it's Brawl and Melee. Leaving one out is lame.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
PCola will be there as long as it's Brawl and Melee. Leaving one out is lame.
hey' i'll be able to come to the tourney. But i lost your number can you pm it to me or something. And i guess your address so i can get to you crib.

Zone

Smash Champion
Wobbling is allowed, Get at me holy chef

EDIT: That address looks familiar, Where is the venue at again?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i DEF. need a ride but idk

i'm kinda broke but kinda not

i can't pitch in tooo much for gas if i do go unless i were to win or w/e

i'd really like to go

i don't think i'm gonna go to gigs if i can't go to this.

yea

RIDESZZZ? lol

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Okay, so I'm going with my mom To Fort Walton beach NEXT sunday for a small vacation until Tuesday. SERIOUS question. Is it cool if my mom comes to the venue? Not bc she's over protective or anything, but she's always liked my drive for smash bros, and i want her to see how intense the scene is. XD

My moms awesome btw. She can name all the characters in Brawl And the whole cast in Dragonball Z. And she's young looking and a pretty woman(like me). jk.

edit just bc. now that i think about it she probably would only stay for Finals and stuff haha. She'd say Brawl is boring bc she likes Melee LOL.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Okay, so I'm going with my mom To Fort Walton beach NEXT sunday for a small vacation until Tuesday. SERIOUS question. Is it cool if my mom comes to the venue? Not bc she's over protective or anything, but she's always liked my drive for smash bros, and i want her to see how intense the scene is. XD

My moms awesome btw. She can name all the characters in Brawl And the whole cast in Dragonball Z. And she's young looking and a pretty woman(like me). jk.

edit just bc. now that i think about it she probably would only stay for Finals and stuff haha. She'd say Brawl is boring bc she likes Melee LOL.

we need to..trade moms?
my mom hates everything about this game

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol okay lee martin just owned everyone in moms................. dam

for real tho, rides?

and who wants to team that's seriously going?

-Gmoney

Top Bottom