• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle manhandlers and etc...

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm in PC and bored as ****. Consequently, I want to smash. When do you guys usually play? Let me know, as I'll be here all summer at least, and I'm going crazy with nothing to do.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Cool, cool. What time? I'm gonna be doing stuff this afternoon, but I may be able to come by tonight.

EDIT: In case I don't make it tonight, what are you guys's plans for gigabits? I'd like to go, personally, but it'd be way easier to justify if I had a few people to ride along with me to help pad the gas bill a bit. So if any of you are interested in going, my car seats 5 (while that requires someone to ride *****, my car is a decent sized mercedes so it's not like it'll be crazy packed like with some cars). If you can get down to panama city I can do the rest. Let me know what's up.

I regret to inform you though, that I am very familar with how to get to this place. So unfortunately I will NOT be able to provide you with the usual fare of getting lost on the way that I hear you are accustomed to. Just a warning :laugh:.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude u have my number dont you? if not u have manko's and he has mine and ram's. o well call me or ram he pm'ed u his number and mine is 850 699 0669 give us a call bro we r smashing today.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Pritch I talked to a Boomstick and Rice and there's a 60/40 chance of going to gigabits. so we are def interested in going just depend on our money at the time being.. Otru already offered me and whoever accompany me with housing so THANKS OTRU ^_^

Other then that how's the Gas Mileage on that Benz my boy?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Round about 22-25 miles per gallon. You can certainly find better mileage, but the ride's a good bit more comfortable than in a lot of cars for whoever's consigned to the backseat.

I'm most likely going either way, so even if you guys don't end up going as a group if individuals want to go you're more than welcome to ride with me. Just keep me posted.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
word of advice: if you're in the back seat, cover up the windows with a shirt or something to keep the sunlight out. Those leather seats heat up quick! >_<

Pritch

Smash Lord
Well the AC will be working better this time, and the windows may be tinted a bit too, so that shouldn't be much of an issue for this trip.

Either way, wouldn't it be easier to just put somthing over the seat....

Pritch

Smash Lord
Basically any time is good for me, as I'm atm unemployed and don't really have to account to anyone.

So yeah, ummm, thursday. Why not? Afternoon, evening, night, whatever. Just let me know what's up.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, a part of my throttle assembly decided to fall apart earlier today. It's a pretty easy fix, but it requires a part to be ordered first. So I'm probably not gonna be able to make it down there today - I'll let you know when the car's back in order though.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Depending on whether or not my mom goes with my dad to pick up my brother from college this weekend I may be able to borrow my mom's car for the weekend, so I have a temporary solution to my inability to travel (and my car should be in and hopefully out of the shop monday). I'll know whether or not I have it sometime around 2:00 or 3:00 friday, and when I know, you'll know. If the answer is yes, I'm free to smash anytime between friday afternoon and probably sunday. So if you guys could think about getting together a bit earlier than sunday that'd be sweet.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Sonofa*****. You should really have decided to do it tomorrow instead. I've got access to a car all weekend, but I'm needed to help my mom do somthing at around 11:00 in the morning tomorrow so I was hoping to drive down sometime saturday afternoon. I'll call down there and see what's up, but I may be owned again here.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yay for pritch coming to smash anyway Friday night!!

Nice seeing you again bro good matches also come hang again..... that is if you can stand us and all of our a$shole antics lol

Pritch

Smash Lord
Not entirely sure, but at this point I'm probably not going to show up till later (think 9:00 or so at night) since I'm gonna be sitting in with a band in santa rosa beach at 7:00. Though I'm likely going to be able to spend the night this time since I'll have my own car and - as far as I'm aware - no particular obligations on wednesday. Oh, and my bro may be coming along too, not entirely sure about that. He plays smash a bit and is decent, though he's not real serious about it - I kinda think he's coming more just to hang out with people our age than anything, but who knows, maybe he'll get hooked. You guys cool with him tagging along?

There's my current plan though. I'll post up again or call someone if anything changes.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Up until about 3 hours ago I'd have said a definite yes, but my car broke down on the side of the road earlier tonight and has to be towed. Hopefully it's just that my mechanic accidentally loosened somthing up or somthing of the like (I just got it back from the shop today) and it'll be a quick fix, but until I get that resolved I don't even know how many of us are going to be able to come if any. I'll get word to you as soon as I know though.

Ram, I thought I heard you talking about someone else being able to drive if I couldn't. Is transportation taken care of assuming that I don't get my car fixed in time? (though of course I'm going to do what I can to have it ready by friday).

Also, since I know you guys have an hour and a half or so more driving than me, if you wanted you could drive over here the previous night (thurs) and crash with me. My parents have a condo that they bought a while back, but it's empty atm since they haven't sold the house yet, so there's plenty of space to crash. Let me know if you guys are interested - I still have to confirm that my parents are cool with it, but I'm pretty sure it'll be ok.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
otru wat up?

yea I think all of uus that are going are staying with you.... who is goin and how we are not sure yet since pritch's car is S.O.L. for now. sooo maybe boomstick (aka BAMF) and ragnarock (from mobile) will be driving. which i dont think rook is going and there might not be enough room for me so i might sit this tourney out to save money and so they can just take one car. :)

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Pritch, yeah that's the standard Idea we always do before heading out of town but it's usually my house but if your parents are cool then we'll take you up on your offer.

about the driver I'll talk to Rag tonight or Tommorrow to confirm if he's coming or not. He really want to come but it depends on work and what not. but it seems like we have a very high chance of making it.

Drumma - I wish you can make it. it won't be the same without your Leprachaun antics.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm a moron and didn't check with my parents today, so I don't know about the condo. I'll ask first thing tomorrow and call one of you to let you know what the deal is.

Car's not looking good, my mechanic has yet to figure out for certain what the problem is. So atm it looks like I will not be driving to this. Hopefully whatever arrangements you guys manage to come up with can involve a spot for me in the car.

just dont forget to bring pillows, covers or sleeping bags cuz we dont have any
Otru didn't mention this, but I will since I've been there before and know how big the apartment is. Don't bring air mattresses - they take up way too much space and there's usually a fair number of people crashing there. That goes double for you, ram. No air fort for you :laugh:.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
:( i wish i could go but I think i am giving my spot in the car to pritch so you guys can only take one car. :) good luck dudes in teams and singles take some names for TEAM DAT!!

Smash Journeyman
Hey again I'll be in niceville this wed. til next wed. I got somebodies number. I'll give you a call. Mine is 214-908-5513 for who evers in the area. L8R

Top Bottom