• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle manhandlers and etc...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm back M*ther F*ckers... my cpu finally fixed, anyways my B-day on the 13th of July I'm going to try to do something so I'm inviting you guys ( Panhandle) so you f*gets better come or else.

p.s I haven't that I owe you John, I got your money the next time I see you.
and there are only 3 members on my team now, Mr.p suicide dolls and me. it sucks, but what can you do.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
awww that sucks but u guys were the most serious anyways.... but still tell james and leekyle that they should come hang if we end up coming for your birthday :) yours is right by mine the 19th of july so u r coming down for mine if we come up for yours got that biatch ;)

hell yea also rag wat up with your phone??

ragnarock

Smash Lord
You know I'm going to come to your party playa. My phone got wet, and it didn't recover so i have to get a new one, but i do have insurance on it. and james and leekyle should be there for the party. I going to give you a call but it's going to be on my mama's cell phone until i get a new one. Tell the rest of the Panhandle I said what's up.

p.s I should be able to go to LTEC, so I'm going to be leaving with you guys if thats cool and see if it's o.k with Ram if I can house over there.

Top Bottom