• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle FightFest: Welcome 2 Tallaneto (SSF4/MVC3/BBCS/SSBB)

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
TO everyone:
Hit me up if more ppl show up. PM me please Ill be around the area wouldnt mind taking your money.

I play MvC3 also...And i also happen to wanna take your money. So lets bring more ppl together into this place.

To the Hosts: I wont pay a door fee, i dont believe in that. I will join the tourney because i say so.

To SomaCruz: U lucky theres no ken on MVC3.

To SUchALoser: Yo he lucky theres no Ken.

To Awal: Your too fast.

To Klarvic: Stfu.

Mad love, Im here to take your money. PM me please. As i said i wont pay door fee.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Awal since im getting paid next week i took off saturday so i could come.
Saint do you want to go?
Ill prob be coming with a friend of mine from work he wants to get down on some smash and some marvel..

Whats entry fee for mvc3?

oh and add melee. I wanna play m2k and lose.Every Match

Word.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
There is NO longer an entry fee to this... U all will merely pay me 6 dollars and the rest will go to the POT :-)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
***** u need 2 call me D!!! I got 4 hoes down 4 it 2nite we need 2 make a squad and crew battle em lol

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm not going to this one, but I might go to the next one, so I have a question.

What system is going to be used for Blazblue? Ps3 is the competitive standard, and most people have ps3 sticks.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to this one, but I might go to the next one, so I have a question.

What system is going to be used for Blazblue? Ps3 is the competitive standard, and most people have ps3 sticks.
it will be on ps3

ragnarock

Smash Lord
word brawl is up to like 8 right?
give me a call asap skater or a txt. I might can come with you if you have room for me.

I need a teammate for this...I don't suck. I promise. If you have room for ryker too that'll be great.

Ruse

Fox
Yo, I'm coming for sure. I got into Tally last night.

But wtf at no Project Melee or Melee. Skater and I will probably have a PM setup for friendlies for anyone who wants to play a fun game.

Also, I'm moving to Tally in May.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Pcola(mobile) vs tally tomorrow

If tally comes lol.

We are leaving tomorrow no later than 8am which is 9am your time Soma&awal so we will be there just in time so thatts the headsup

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
lol i only went mk against mike in winners then in loosers i went mk 1 game then last 2 i went snake. i think both her last stock last hit but yeah mk da bess.

No Doubles happened or melee.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Man was sooo excited to go! And couldnt cause I caught a dumb fever... Blarg! Fever Johns... lol.

Just wondering are these done monthly? Or just whenever someone feels like putting them together?

Top Bottom