• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PanHandle Brawlfest- WTF is 40% (Tallahassee, FL) (12-13-08)

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
dude when i was facing you reflex...swear to god it wasnt even that you broke out of the grab fast...its the god forsaken CRAZY NOISE you were making because you were hitting hte controller so fast...in my mind i was like okay grab...grab..grab and then subconsciously i was like (i hope he is not having a heart attack)
that was nuts.

KBM

Smash Ace
I know right!? Relfex is one quirky Brawler.

I for one am a fan of his Pokemon Trainer body movements. Charizard's forward throw is a funny one.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
dude when i was facing you reflex...swear to god it wasnt even that you broke out of the grab fast...its the god forsaken CRAZY NOISE you were making because you were hitting hte controller so fast...in my mind i was like okay grab...grab..grab and then subconsciously i was like (i hope he is not having a heart attack)
that was nuts.
Hah; thanks. I'm going to take that as a compliment.

I know right!? Reflex is one quirky Brawler.

I for one am a fan of his Pokemon Trainer body movements. Charizard's forward throw is a funny one.
"JURASSIC PARK!"

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hey next time you guys record brawl finals. Or anything with my VCR. IF you have to rewind the tape wouldn't you think it'd be a good idea to come get me? you guys erased our Melee Bracket matches. Semi finals and all. I woulda extremely preferred if you erased some of our team friendlies
Holy Ish!!! SO SORRY ZONE!!!! I aint ever press the rewind button :-/.

"I'd like a '$4 meal deal', please...what extra stuff comes on the Philly Cheese Steak?"

'I'm sorry; we're out of Philly Cheese Steaks...'

"...Oh, you have chicken sandwiches? I guess that would wor--"

'He just got the last one.'

"...Just give me a cheeseburger. For the drink, I'd like a Crush."

"We don't have any more of those, either."

"..."

*facepalms*

That was the greatest.
LMMFAO!!!

Let 'em know Zone!!!
It'd prolly be a good idea to have a running list of who's coming to the next event, so people can have a general idea about the size of the tournament (have a Brawl and a Melee section).
Hmmmmmmmmm

I think we could try to have a list of people who RSVP and confirm that they are going via their word.

HEY GAIS

how many times can Jason QQ about pairing Q against DBS first round?

it's not a riddle, it's a limit problem for you math kids. as t, our time variable, goes to infinity, the value of the function goes to infinity.

that's hilarious to me, i dont know about you guys.
I feel bad for the guy....
I fought him in a set once and I went easy on him in round 1 and let him get a kill
but he started talking trash about Sonic(Saying he was so fast) and then picked MK -_- (WTF)
So I picked C. Fal and 3 stocked him :-)
Although now I feel like a jerk
Speaking of C Fal, darnit HRNUT we forgot to have THE C. Fal ditto!

Although I screwed up royally , it is merely a minor set back.
AWAL = STUPID DUMB MUTHAFUGGER JOHNS!!!!!!!!
SONIC WILL GO TO MID TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Also,
short sample of what I want to say)

Gvill and Deez nutts - Thanx for coming out and supporting! I hope U all will keep coming back!!!
Reflex, Kismet & other OOS players- I hope U guys enjoyed urselves and will come back next month as well!!!
Melee Players - My apologies for recording over the Melee tourney, I'll also keep trying to get more Melee players to come out
Galuuda and other in state players - I also hope U guys will come back!!!
Pcola - I understand, I didn't come to Pcola, so U guys aint wanna come here *sniffle* I see how it is :-p lol
Fluxxed Up - I hate ALL of U :-)
AWAL - Ur Sonic is horrible and U should quit Brawl...F*CKING NOOB!!!! HTF do u kill urself like that!!!!!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Brawl Singles
1st: HRNUT
2nd: Reflex
3rd: GDX
4th: DBS
Last: AWAL (that guy should quit Brawl)

Brawl Doubles
1st: Next time on Dragonnut Z (HRNUT and GDX)
2nd: Would you like some warm syrup(Reflex and Kismet)<I know I probably wrote it wrong>
3rd: Where's my Money!?! (Mrftw and Galuuda)

Melee Singles
1st: Zone

BTW: triple post FTW!!!
Drew is a *****
Darvon is a ****
Justice is a mass murderer
Jason is a necrophiliac
Chris and Mike are gay 4 each other, may they be sent to hell for the violation of my precious mind
Nick should quit Brawl

Masky

Smash Master
2nd: Would you like some warm syrup(Reflex and Kismet)<I know I probably wrote it wrong>
I think you combined my team "Do you like Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream?" with "Ask for Warm Syrup"

Also next time I come to this I'm gonna be playing a better (but less fun) character

shoshone

Smash Ace
Needs more Halo 3 or Gears of War 2.

Hope peeps had fun, hopefully I can make it to the next one.

And no, I didn't make my sig, so I can't send you the brush that was used.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
This tourney was amazing FLUXXED UP IS AMAZING

Kismet and Reflex are amazing,

when are vids gonna be posted, Kismet ***** my mk with that sliding grab thing that falco does lol, i just watched in amazement as i got owned lol, Kismet and Reflex are too good, So is Masky and Lio, next time stay focus and patient Lio, Esper is getting amazing with his sheik and zelda, i still think that i have the best zelda though :-p

KBM

Smash Ace
nick man, you are too funny.

I'ma make sure FUCT doesn't suck balls next time, and my other two teammates are gonna REP IT with us.

if you just pissed your pants at that thought, dont worry, it's normal.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
This tourney was amazing FLUXXED UP IS AMAZING

Kismet and Reflex are amazing,

when are vids gonna be posted, Kismet ***** my mk with that sliding grab thing that falco does lol, i just watched in amazement as i got owned lol, Kismet and Reflex are too good, So is Masky and Lio, next time stay focus and patient Lio, Esper is getting amazing with his sheik and zelda, i still think that i have the best zelda though :-p
Yea I gotta learn to be a bit more patient in tourney matches. I mean seriously against that dude (that would not stop talkin S***) there were 3 seconds left and he had more percent and i just had to go for the kill. couldve costed me a life...

Ill stop practicing AT's and Mindgames and ill move on to patience.

EDIT: Or maybe i should just re-read the link on my sig. I shouldve read it before the tourney....

KBM

Smash Ace
are you talkin about the DDD player Lio?

and on a side note, where does your accent come from? :p

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I think you combined my team "Do you like Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream?" with "Ask for Warm Syrup"

Also next time I come to this I'm gonna be playing a better (but less fun) character
Ur Ness is Amazing!!! Why would U switch from it?

Needs more Halo 3 or Gears of War 2.

Hope peeps had fun, hopefully I can make it to the next one.

And no, I didn't make my sig, so I can't send you the brush that was used.
Sho!!! WTH have U BEEN!?!

nick man, you are too funny.

I'ma make sure FUCT doesn't suck balls next time, and my other two teammates are gonna REP IT with us.

if you just pissed your pants at that thought, dont worry, it's normal.
This is what I think about that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL88a0jP6ZE

http://www.bored.com/games/play/158/Hedgehog-Launch.html

BTW, 4 those of U who DON'T like me, here is a game U can play. Its called Hedgehog launch and it greatly offends me LOL!!!
http://www.bored.com/games/play/158/Hedgehog-Launch.html

KBM

Smash Ace
hah! that was fun nick, i got my guy into orbit in 18 days.

that was a cutie pie little hedgehog too. Hey, don't worry though, all he has to do is use Chaos Control once he's in outer space... he'll be fine :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
His pure sexiness. Just ask Inui... ewwwww... :urg:
omg i almost died laughing there :laugh:

the best part of this tourney wasnt even on saturday. It was friday night at darvon's house. tally is just too funny. Ill come to any of you guys tourneys over any other florida tourney besides gigs

D_B_S

Smash Lord
yeah friday was epic tying to get mc donalds for an hour n beer.... failure

plus laughing at how reflex snores :) luvz

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Awal, that falcon punch video is hilarious. I wonder what emotion you would feel seeing a sonic get falcon punched.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman

watch out, KBM seriouslly trying to flurt. But if i had to guess I'll say Panamanian. and if im wrong is somewhere in central america. But im 80% sure its Panama.

Let us know leo; we should make this a challenge to c who figures it out.

By da way my accent is not figurable because its all sorts of f@cked up.... unless you know where i'm from.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.

yea man, that DDD kid wouldnt stfu. is he always like that? I mean...in doubles he didnt say a word...

His pure sexiness. Just ask Inui... ewwwww...
:urg:
Lmao! That is so F-ing wrong... Im actually kinda glad I dont have to see that dudes face at gigs. Wish I could go and see him get owned though but I got family johns :(

watch out, KBM seriouslly trying to flurt. But if i had to guess I'll say Panamanian. and if im wrong is somewhere in central america. But im 80% sure its Panama.

Let us know leo; we should make this a challenge to c who figures it out.
lol, panamanian?? Thats pretty random. I guess its good that i sound panamanian cuz they speak spanish pretty well. Unlike other countries that just slur everything together and make one gigantic word. Actually Im from argentina (yes I have a funny spanish accent as well and pronounce all the double L's as Y's)

EDIT: On a side note, thanks a lot DBS for ALMOST housing us. Next time we'll stay and play drunken smash.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Nick... Mike and I are on the look out for a third member of our "Group"

Interested? :lick:
...HELL NO!!!

Ewww... Eww.. EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hah! that was fun nick, i got my guy into orbit in 18 days.

that was a cutie pie little hedgehog too. Hey, don't worry though, all he has to do is use Chaos Control once he's in outer space... he'll be fine :)
LMAO!!! tru tru!!!

BTW, next tourney SHOULD B on the 10th. School starts back up on Jan 9th so it should be a good turnout!!!!

Awal, that falcon punch video is hilarious. I wonder what emotion you would feel seeing a sonic get falcon punched.
Hasn't happened yet...I'd prolly break into tears and die :-/ lol!!!

BTW, next tourney SHOULD B on the 10th. School starts back up on Jan 9th so it should be a good turnout!!!!

Need housing??? Holla at a crew member of FU quick!!!!

KBM

Smash Ace
unfortunately Lio, yes, he is ALWAYS like that... He's a nice guy but he needs to keep it zipped while he's playing...

and LoL@slurring everything into 1 word. that's what it sounds like to me, i always thought i was just being racist XD

and wtf 10th? i thought it was the 3rd. and are we playing this thursday?

KBM

Smash Ace
According to AllisBrawl, today is Groceries's birthday, so wish him a good one :D

If it's not actually his birthday, then at least he gets to feel loved.

A big Happy Birthday to Slit from Team Juke!

Top Bottom