• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panelists Poll!! GA, YOU DECIDE!!!

Who is your best choice for a panelist

• Alpha

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renegade Marth

• GApeach

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Xif

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Fullmetal

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Mike G

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Dogy

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • My choice isn't on this!

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Nope. Chad's broke, Iori's... kinda dependent on the rest of us for planning/transportation, and I'm gonna be in North Carolina on family vacation that weekend.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
This poll was created mainly for future reference so when the time comes(mostly when GAwes returns) for changing the panelists around we will consider your choices. I'm just sorry things had to come to this and I apologize for not informing the other panelists about this poll beforehand.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
wat

This isn't about skill in SSBM really-
its about who the smashers of GA want to decide the power rankings for them... you DID understand that, right? lol
So it's a popularity contest?

---------------------------------
it's a vote to help decide which group of people get the chance to become panelists. The panelists we chose are the ones who determine who the best players in the state are.

will you vote or will you keep making more silly questions? lol

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
This poll was created mainly for future reference so when the time comes(mostly when GAwes returns) for changing the panelists around we will consider your choices. I'm just sorry things had to come to this and I apologize for not informing the other panelists about this poll beforehand.
i personally dont mind it at all.

I mean, after looking at the last pr, the response to it, and what changed on the panel, i could tell you who fingers were going to be pointed at.

I dont blame a single person for it either, cause on the outside, that's exactly how it looks. It looks like "Hey that dogy dude is on pr, and now everythings' ****ed up."

For the record, that's not how the PR went down. People would be real surprised how it did go down. But everybody wants results, not details (even me)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
So it's a popularity contest?

---------------------------------
it's a vote to help decide which group of people get the chance to become panelists. The panelists we chose are the ones who determine who the best players in the state are.

I WAS going to say something to this, but the Mike G -edit was sufficient. <3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
The only thing I care about season 3:

the elf chick in green :)....not Louise though. She's a *****- I hate those >_<

BBQ°

Smash Champion
EVIL_Peach18 said:

So basically we're nominating players to see who the best players are? I know that's not very clear, but I think I understand.

And yes, I voted for DogySamich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom