• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAE Presents: Tampa Brawl Bash 1

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
i guess mooney can chill..it depends where we go tho...but yea if u do come and chill...i cant bring you home and u cant crash at my place....jus throwin that out there
What I'm looking to do is to smash some on friday. If your actually gonna smash some today you think you can pick me up from Inverness?

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
ok this is whats up. if we dont get a venue for this ima bout to just play outside cuz this is BS and i want this tourney to happen more than anything....whos down? tampa will be put to shame if nothing happens.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yes monks combo vid shows how CF should be played lololol...but yea no word yet on the venue huh....this aint gonna fall through so yea...imma talk to slim and see whtas up at his place and get back to yous

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
There really aren't places to go in Clearwater. There is a lan place in Palm Harbor,... but it's expensive and they actually get business on the weekends... so it'd be loud and annoying.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
its kinda short notice now. but if you guys wanted to come up to the LAN center and play brawl that'd totally be cool... depending on how many people come we can (re)organize the tourney... at this point it's looking like it would be more like a smash fest.

p.s. petey your cord will be waiting for you :) if you can't make it out to the store I can mail it to you... talk to me on AIM
my SN is JohnLoBianco

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
dude do u tampa guys need help getting this **** together???

don't have it at lobo's no offense but that place is fairly small and in the middle of nowhere you'll just asking for a small crowd.

i'll get u a venue and help run this if u want, i do kinda live in tampa considering srq is only like 40 min. south

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
It's not that we need help getting a place. It's just that there is a lack of places to have tournaments here. Almost every place there has been here has shut down. Or they want to hold a tournament either in the middle of the week, or on a Sunday.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Not everybody can travel to Sarasota, or are willing. Tampa is a fickle place. Most of us stay local and don't travel too much. That's why we really wanted this venue to come through. I hope Lamugi can get this place for the future, it's pretty close to all of us here.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
im workin on gettin a venue myself. lamugi alrdy has the venue its just not the most convenient as far as dates...abe u take that back were the new orlando tru story

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea...tampa is trash as far as holdin torneys.....there are places to hold torneys but like lime said that want to hold them on days that no 1 will show up....imma start lookin for places to hold ish at....imma talk to my home boy at the local YMCA and see if we can use the extra gym they have..last time i tryed to hold 1 there but he was bein a ****...but ill see if i can get it wit a door fee like 5bucks.....so yea ill see whats good

Top Bottom