• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAE Presents: Tampa Brawl Bash 1

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
u better change the name of this, thats a seibrik tourny regulated name. i think something like "f@ggot bash" would be a little more suitable for you, althought that sounds like a get together of homophobics rather than a brawl tourny.

eh, u figure it out

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Wow, the week after Lolful... I may or may not be able to make this. We'll have to see how much money I make in the next two weeks. It may not be within my budget. Yet, I may aslo say "**** it" and go anyways seeing as I haven't been to any tournaments since ELM: S2, but I didn't even enter that.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Anyways, so the 16? I can't wait. Depending on how many people I have in my car, I may or may not be able to bring a tv. I will be able to bring a Wii though. So,... yeah... now it's just a matter of waiting.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyways, so the 16? I can't wait. Depending on how many people I have in my car, I may or may not be able to bring a tv. I will be able to bring a Wii though. So,... yeah... now it's just a matter of waiting.
the 16th theres a tourney already being held in Sarasota. Kamano's lan odyssey. I'd hope you all would go to it

why isnt this tourney aug. 9th? thats probably your best bet

Top Bottom