• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PACMEN BJ!!! 24th November 2007!

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
I use Link a fair bit, but seeing as no-one really mains him prolly just Frostbyte or Fuzzy have the best.

And Owna, I don't know where it was posted, but I'm definately up for some games when I get back!

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Or Touhou haha YESFORSPAMZ

BTW for Pacmen I might need to go early, theres like 4 other birthdays and I wanna say happy birthday to one of my old friends. This isnt a flake, its like...going home early

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Sounds like a 99p flake icecream to me.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
shld b comin 4 defient now bringing about 4 ppl shld b jokes man i'm gonna try and beat bare ppl lol i'll most likely sit n watch while my bros plays all the matches lol any1 know who i have 2 challenge 4 best link user in London?
Spams secondary is Link/Ness

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
YO CHARLES

I got my adaptor today...aint tried it out properly yet but the thing didnt work..ill try again later when I can actually try to make it work

TIME TO TRY SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

P.S. I ***** spkz G+W. 1 stocked it.

VA

Smash Hero
You'll have to put up a fight to persuade me to come to Pacmen BJ now, it's looking mighty unlikely.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I am Godzilla

P.s. VA come, you have to! Is Melty Blood clouding your vision or something?

ssbm > mbac

VA

Smash Hero
I might come, the only thing I didn't plan for is having a job that is 8:30 - 5:30 monday to friday over 200 miles away from the venue. I SHOULD come up on saturday, now those who are twisting my arm, you all should give me money because I'll be spending about 10 hours on the train overall and costing me £40 + to get there. I don't have this kind of time or money to spare. £20 each for me being there sounds like fair compensation...deal?

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Uhh didnt you say you where close to london during Pacmen? o_O

And bronze, MBAC > GGXX

And people its confirmed im gonna leave Pacmen early to meet up with other friends that have their birthday going on >.> late night drinky

Top Bottom