• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Packin' In the Pounds: Arkanj0 is the Grand Champion!

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I wanna sub for someone in low middle and heavyweight.
Sorry, brackets have already been made.

In response to the large amount of people having trouble with their opponents not showing up, I'm going to keep track of a list of people who have notified me that they tried to contact their partner. That way, we'll be able to keep track of who was active and who wasn't. If your opponent isn't responsive and you are, you will be advanced.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I just missed Gordo, ****... Whenever he signs back on, tomorrow or even today, I'm getting this match done.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Looking for suggestions here. There are currently 5 matchups where neither player has been responsive. If it ends that way, what should I do?

18 people are still unresponsive, with less than 13 hours to do their matches...:(

My next tourney is going to have a minimum post limit (possibly 25) to ensure that every participant is an active SWF member.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Pinky Flesh and I will play today most likely. I've been VERY busy the last few days.

vodafon

Smash Cadet
I have written Pez55 the reminder message.. it yet has not answered
Can be today we shall play..

Gau

Smash Rookie
What the heck?
My opponent seems to be lost((((
What shall I do?
'cause he sent me a PM and I answered...but there's no responce

thht

Smash Rookie
I'm just waiting for SOLID to come online. I'm ready and have been waiting since this morning (nothing wrong about that :) ). It's just that SOLID couldn't play before noon in his country because of the timezones.

Gau

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys!
What should I do if my opponent doesn't show up and...and... I won't be able to fight with him on Sunday's evening, 'cause I won't be at home.
Aaaaa.....))))))

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my opponent has still not responded

what happens if we dont play?

he hasnt been on the boards in 4 days

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I see. as long as i keep reporting here right? cuz i don't want my name to become a bye xD

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
You're not going to be DQ'ed, don't worry.

If one person is reporting here that there opponent isn't responding, it's not fair for that person to get DQ'ed.

Top Bottom