• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I want to ask something important,

How many of us are actually utilizing DITCIT? Because if not, you're missing out big time on the possibilities. Kill confirms, combos, zone breaking key tosses, safe approaches (DITCIT to trampoline)

Psi Sig

Smash Journeyman

How many of us are actually utilizing DITCIT? Because if not, you're missing out big time on the possibilities. Kill confirms, combos, zone breaking key tosses, safe approaches (DITCIT to trampoline)
Started practicing today after demzu(I think thats the name) put out the video

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Wow...
The man who created games that allowed me to let my imagination run free...
The man who gave me a way to keep contact with close friends even when we couldn't see each other anymore...
The man who helped feed my passion for having genuine fun...

The president of Nintendo, has just passed away. Wow...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I look at this as a time to celebrate the life of Iwata, and understand just how much he has influenced the world at large.
image.jpg

He may have left our physical world, but his Kind spirit and Fun-Loving energy will always be with us...

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

I have not started utilizing it yet. In fact I don't even know how to do it

Got 5th out of 19, i played johnnumbers as well!
What tourney was that? Smash Quest?

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412

I would, if I knew how to properly execute it.

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice

DITCIT has become a part of my game, i switch in between it and J.c.t.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Yeah lol not really a big tourney
You're in the NY region? I'm going to be at Smash Island next weekend, any chance you'll be there or is that too far for you?

Edit: What am I saying I'm totally staying home to watch Evo, nevermind

Last edited:

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy

I think you should know where I stand with DITCIT LOL

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
You're in the NY region? I'm going to be at Smash Island next weekend, any chance you'll be there or is that too far for you?

Edit: What am I saying I'm totally staying home to watch Evo, nevermind
You live in Ny ? If so you should come out to the next smash attack ! Meg smash island too far for me :/ i live in brooklyn

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
ALSO ALSO ALSO pac-man can footsool off of any z dropped fruit depending on the percents! Best with cherry due to low knockback, z drop the cherry and theyll launch depending where you z drop the fruit and boom, footstool! We could call it PACkaging , you know after me :) lmao.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
ALSO ALSO ALSO pac-man can footsool off of any z dropped fruit depending on the percents! Best with cherry due to low knockback, z drop the cherry and theyll launch depending where you z drop the fruit and boom, footstool! We could call it PACkaging , you know after me :) lmao.
Doing this with the key leads to stupid damage. Chaining these footstool Z drops together turns the key into a Kill confirm starting at like 20% LOL

Last edited:

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
Doing this with the key leads to stupid damage. Chaining these footstool Z drops together turns the key into a Kill confirm starting at like 20% LOL
Once you hit one you can try your best to grab the item back then footstool, off a footstool we have full control, they have 4 options and if were fast enough( fast fall fair?) we can do a auto get up and finish, not sure if we can repeat it since getting a fruit back in hand is certainly time consuming at times

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Once you hit one you can try your best to grab the item back then footstool, off a footstool we have full control, they have 4 options and if were fast enough( fast fall fair?) we can do a auto get up and finish, not sure if we can repeat it since getting a fruit back in hand is certainly time consuming at times
If you are fast enough, you can z drop, footstool, catch the item with Z, and then repeat the process up to 5~ times (depends on what character you are fighting)

Then, you should be able to drop down and lock the opponent with Fair while simultaneously picking the item up.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
You live in Ny ? If so you should come out to the next smash attack ! Meg smash island too far for me :/ i live in brooklyn
Whats Smash attack? Is there a thread for it?

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
If you are fast enough, you can z drop, footstool, catch the item with Z, and then repeat the process up to 5~ times (depends on what character you are fighting)

Then, you should be able to drop down and lock the opponent with Fair while simultaneously picking the item up.
I need a video of someone hands doing it i tried it when you told me about it origibally but i could never do it.
Whats Smash attack? Is there a thread for it?
uhhhhh im not sure its at next level arcade however.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I need a video of someone hands doing it i tried it when you told me about it origibally but i could never do it.

uhhhhh im not sure its at next level arcade however.

I'm really asking about the rules. Are customs legal there? I am unlikely to make the trip out there if they are not.

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
You favor customs ? Yeah sometimes i believe next tourney is not but they use evo custom sets.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
You favor customs ? Yeah sometimes i believe next tourney is not but they use evo custom sets.
Is it a rule that no one is allowed to upload sets? Even if said person can replace the set when they are done?

I think I pretty much changed Smash Quests policy on that the last time I was there, I got Hitbox Arena to allow it too.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Seeing how Pac was considered for Brawl but cut do to the image of his Pizza-shape popping up, all I really have to say is... Pac-Man World is important, you guys. =S

....But at least I have my childhood hero in at last :)

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
Is it a rule that no one is allowed to upload sets? Even if said person can replace the set when they are done?

I think I pretty much changed Smash Quests policy on that the last time I was there, I got Hitbox Arena to allow it too.
nope only evo custom sets :/ and what was the last Smash quest you went to?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
nope only evo custom sets :/ and what was the last Smash quest you went to?
You know if they are going to stick with the Evo sets even after Evo. I know the OcS group plans to revise that after Evo. The last Smash Quest I went to was on May 31st.

I would really like to speak to the TO for myself, no offense but I don't like to take other people's words for it. There is no smashboards, facebook or Reddit thread for this?

Last edited:

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
You know if they are going to stick with the Evo sets even after Evo. I know the OcS group plans to revise that after Evo. The last Smash Quest I went to was on May 31st.

I would really like to speak to the TO for myself, no offense but I don't like to take other people's words for it. There is no smashboards, facebook or Reddit thread for this?
Message next level arcade, ans i tried, i dont care for the evo sets.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Message next level arcade, ans i tried, i dont care for the evo sets.
I'll do that. And dude I don't think any Pacman player likes the Evo sets, they have ruined the character's viability for a custom enviornment.

But does anyone else there even play Pacman? I don't think anyone know what Pacman's custom sets even are. If we go there I say we just play friendlies on different setups and upload our won custom sets. I did pretty much that and Ktar and it's probably the proudest I've felt all year.

Last edited:

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
I'll do that. And dude I don't think any Pacman player likes the Evo sets, they have ruined the character's viability for a custom enviornment.

But does anyone else there even play Pacman? I don't think anyone know what Pacman's custom sets even are. If we go there I say we just play friendlies on different setups and upload our won custom sets. I did pretty much that and Ktar and it's probably the proudest I've felt all year.
LMAO :( those evo sets are okay but default tramp is my fav, i would even use power pac jump.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
LMAO :( those evo sets are okay but default tramp is my fav, i would even use power pac jump.
It's been explained to me a few times now but I still have a hard time understanding how it wasn't included in a single custom set. I have to suspend disbelief to even think about it.

Well let me know the next time you're going out there. But I can tell you if I attend I am totally going to try and upload my customs. I'm not even going to ask for permission, I'm just going to go ahead and do it.

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
I wish 3111 and 2111 was included :/ and im probably going to smash quest this sunday and smash attack is so sure yet however.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I wish 3111 and 2111 was included :/ and im probably going to smash quest this sunday and smash attack is so sure yet however.
I'm about 3112 and 1112. Very rarely do I use default hydrant without going full default.

Well Evo is this weekend so I'm staying home to watch that. I'll go to either Smash Quest or Smash Attack next week though.

I have all of Pacman's Customs on my 3ds, so if we can sneak by with uploading(It should still be allowed at Smash Quest at least) Then I'll upload whatever you want for you.

Last edited:

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmm not too bad
I live in Newark NJ, it's pretty close to the state border line.
Well if you decide to come to smash attack we could get lunch, you could meet my friends, one whos a rosalina player, so you could get more MU experience.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Hmmmm not too bad

Well if you decide to come to smash attack we could get lunch, you could meet my friends, one whos a rosalina player, so you could get more MU experience.
Sounds good man. Like I said I'm staying home for Evo this weekend but I'm likely to swing by next week.

Also if you're ever in Central Jersey on a Tuesday come visit the break. I've been o a few tournaments and this scene is by far the friendliest I've been to.

Maziyah

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good man. Like I said I'm staying home for Evo this weekend but I'm likely to swing by next week.

Also if you're ever in Central Jersey on a Tuesday come visit the break. I've been o a few tournaments and this scene is by far the friendliest I've been to.
Next smash attack is sometime after evo so were good

Top Bottom