• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Since it seems like im the only one holding a smashfest in tampa, then everyones welcome. Will hold a singles and doubles tournament depending on how many people show up. if your coming then say so and ill put it on the attendees list.

p.s. btw SUB means Shut Up *****.....lol

starts 11/17 @ 11:30am
ends @ 630pm

im gonna need 2 tvs, a power strip, and 3 cubes. so if anyone can help provide those. that would be fantastic.

my aim is: slimdelacrim

HIT ME UP ON AIM FOR QUESTIONS!........well im hardly on AIM so id rather you PM me on here or myspace me.

SLim or Jenova (ME!)
falcon, Marth, ganon
whatever your aim name is
http://www.myspace.com/184182564

10814 Preservation View Drive apt#302
Tampa FL 33626

COME ON GUYS THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER COMPETITION!!!! OUT OF TAMPA SMASHERS, PLEASE COME!!!! IT'll BE WORTH IT WITH DIFFERENT CITY COMPETITION!!!

NEXT FEST NOV. 17

5 WEEKS FROM NOW! I HOPE THATS PLENTY OF TIME!

11/17 Attendees List
Jenova or SliM (ME)
SYM
Lim3
Monk
IShotLazer
Hiroshi (if he dont go to FIU)

MAYBEES
Master Neiuman
Hiroshi
xyz (according to what he told me at gigabits 11/10)

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
for some reason when i added you, it closes the net so just add me and we'll go from there. but i dont wanna do it unless at least 6 or 7 people come. but no more than like 15.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
im changing the date to the 21st of july thats next saturday. and you bring money if you want food or for money matches i guess. and i live in northwest tampa. in the town & country area message me on here if you wanna come and ill give you my address.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Good to see your looking for other players in Tampa.
Hosting smashfests are a good idea.

When I get a car, i'll see about making it to one of your smashfests.

and yess im trying to have smashfests lai. but dont knowbody wanna come it seems like. maybe i should have it after twilight showdown. but i was kinda thinkin of havin it every other weekend or possibly once a month.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
yey....man im down havent had any real comp. here been ownin every 1....so hit me up...

SPF

alright then. well i may still have something happening this weekend regardless of people coming. it wont be a smashfest so if you wanna come just and you only come thats fine. cuz im desperate to play cuz i moved to tampa a year ago and i havent been able to play competitive players for whatever reason and i can see myself getting worse everyday. so if u wanna come this saturday thats cool. ill message u my address and we can do just some one on ones for now until i can get more people to come.

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
i can make the 21st most likely
you said "serious" players..i'm still in that transitioning stage from being average to advanced...you know that one where you seem to start sucking alot more than before after learning all the new htings you never knew..=[ but i'm learning and i know only playing better playersp[ractice will get me better so if its cool then i'm down

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i can make the 21st most likely
you said "serious" players..i'm still in that transitioning stage from being average to advanced...you know that one where you seem to start sucking alot more than before after learning all the new htings you never knew..=[ but i'm learning and i know only playing better playersp[ractice will get me better so if its cool then i'm down

thats cool. thats far from what i meant. im not extravagant at advance pla either. when i said that i meant u have to be here to play smash. and getting better. i dont want people cominig playing DS wifi , or wanting to do other things becides smash. thats cool. tho. yeah but ill message u my address on here and we'll go from there.( i dont wanna just put my address down to the public, thats why ill message u with my address. cuz im not to thrilled about putting my address to the public.)

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
I'll see if me and my friend can make it. Sounds fun. I've met up with another person through these boards, and even though I am not a competitive type of person, playing new people is always fun.

=)

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
ok great. like i said before if your serious ill message u my address and we'll go from there. now somethin i forgot to mention is that there is no housing at this smashfest. cuz this is at my apt so if u have a way here i hope u have a way out. lol this will be first smash gatheringthat ive hosted. so no housing buut we'll work out the food thing when u get here.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea...this is gonna be good.. jus need to get out of work...thas the e-z part the only hard part is a car my friend drives me around cuz i jus got out of school and need to buy a car.....oh yea and i think i can get a gym 4 a day to hold smash tornys or something.....its in the new port richey port richey area.....

SPF

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
you guys can come around 1pm. and ill have to kick yall out by 9 or 10. and im glad u asked about tvs. i have 2 for sure. a power strip, an extra tv and 2 more cubes will be good.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
today unforutuantley i wont be near a computer at all. not untill late tonight when i get of work. im literally gonna be busy from 8am to midnight or one. so if u have any more questions feel free to hit me up but just know i wont be able to get back to you until late tonight. sorry for the inconvience.(its been a real crazy week for me ;-/)

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
what day is this going down? the 20th?

I'll be out of town this weekend, but next weekend I should be free.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
man i was so about to go to ur place when I forgot my dad had my driver's license. now the rents want to me study chem. go figure. murphy's law. I can probably make it next time.

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
i might be down it all depends on whether i'll be to glued to the 7th harry potter book that releases that same day lolol

Bark252

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bark252
I can make it on some Saturdays depending on my schedule. (it changes a lot) I'm always free on Sundays though. It would be good to play against more people. How do you like IADT Jenova99? I graduated from there in 05.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I can make it on some Saturdays depending on my schedule. (it changes a lot) I'm always free on Sundays though. It would be good to play against more people. How do you like IADT Jenova99? I graduated from there in 05.

really oh S**T!! its alright tho. its not the best school in the world. truthfully i didnt want to go here but they wouldnt stop calling me. lol but forget the school. can you make it this saturday?

P.S add me on myspace.

Bark252

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bark252
really oh S**T!! its alright tho. its not the best school in the world. truthfully i didnt want to go here but they wouldnt stop calling me. lol but forget the school. can you make it this saturday?

P.S add me on myspace.
I'm not sure if I can make it on Saturday. But I will try.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
You weren't on AIM, so I am going to ask here. Do you know how many are coming this Saturday? I am considering coming with one or two other people. Hit me up on AIM if you can lim3backwards is my screen name.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
You weren't on AIM, so I am going to ask here. Do you know how many are coming this Saturday? I am considering coming with one or two other people. Hit me up on AIM if you can lim3backwards is my screen name.

sorry about not gettin on aim but im gonna get on aim later tonight but right now there should be about 5 or 6 people coming.

Top Bottom