• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownett a Ness Highlight Video

Pollyanna

Smash Cadet
Part of my brain exploded.

It was very good imo. I liked pk mindgames, and the ending where you gimped that other Ness with PKT2.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
For the 20th time, it's AWN-ETT, gawd. :mad:

Watching combo videos, especially ones of Ness and Lucas make me feel like a horrible player, because the guys in the combo vid are pulling off all these crazy n' flashy things that I can't do and could only wish to do. Like those offstage PKT2s gimping your opponent. When I try that I look horribly stupid or my opponent just airdodges. I dunno how you guys do it. But awesome combo video, nonetheless.

Uffe

Smash Hero
So Magio finally appeared on SmashBoards! Good to have you here! I've heard a few things about you from Bartolon. I kind of wish the video were longer, but it's still good. I've seen three clips in that video in the Critical2Touch one. :p

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
For the 20th time, it's AWN-ETT, gawd. :mad:
It will always be WON-ett to me :laugh:

Excellent stuff, especially the PK thunder tricks. I laughed to myself at every one of the suicide gimps at the end. I liked how you used the Diddy's tricks against him. Didn't realize PKT2 can't be tripped by nanerz. The Yoshi at the beginning reminded me of someone I used to play online. Teach them MKs the power of the Giant Step!

I vow to learn how to use the Surface to Air Missile like you do.

Top Bottom