• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Outrageous Character Bashing

stoneswithstand

Smash Apprentice
My friends always make fun of zelda (since she's my main) and I dont get offended or anything cause it's really funny
Along with everyone else, I pick on other mains with ridiculous judging statements about characters
and after reading this

"No, wait, Ike's a Nazi; you'll get no sympathy from him."
"he fights for his friends, aka the third reich"

I thought it would fun to have a thread of whatever **** we can say about any character

Glick

Smash Lord
I play with a pink luigi, and a jigglypuff.

Do I even need to say anything?

No and I'm not actually gay.

~Force-Palm

Smash Rookie
I friggin' hate Marth(a) and her cheap cheap speed and power, her little tiara, and Shield Breaker.

Also: GENO WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH. Just thought you'd ought to know.
Watch the power of Aura​

THANK YOU

All my friend's and I flame Lucas for no reason =D.​

~Force-Palm

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
What? The most bashed characters are the Fire Emblem ones??

I always thought it would be ROB. That uncool robot guy that can only turn some disks around.

The most bashed character ever is Mashahiro Sakurai. His moves cause you to trip, be unable to combo, he makes you slower than him... Man, he is cheap

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh? My friend and I do random trash talking a lot lately.

"Yo Falco, why you using your animal instincts? It's not working."
"Hey Wolf you're gay."
"Why do you have to switch to Zelda? You need a dress to win, woman?"
"Peach sucks Daisy's better."
"Snake's a real animal."
"Whip out your red snake, Lucas."
*gets chaingrabbed by falco* "NOOOO! Birds aren't supposed to be smart enough to chain grab. Use your brain Falco!"

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Saying "Marth is gay" is ridiculous, tasteless, and unfair.

This thread was opened for good natured ribbing, not "Marth is gay".

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Mario is gay
Luigi is gay
Bowser is gay
Peach is gay
Link is gay
Toon Link is gay
Ganondorf is gay
Zelda is gay
Shiek is gay
Donkey Kong is gay
Diddy Kong is gay
Wario is gay
Yoshi is gay
Snake is gay
Kirby is gay
MetaKnight is gay
King Dedede is gay
Sonic is gay
Samus is gay
Z.S.Samus is gay
Pokémon Trainer is gay
Squirtle is gay
Ivysaur is gay
Charizard is gay
Pikachu is gay
Jiggs is gay
Lucario is gay
Pit is gay
Ness is gay
Lucas is gay
ROB is gay
Fox is gay
Falco is gay
Wolf is gay
Landmaster is gay
C.Falcon is gay
FALCON PAUNCH is gay
Ice Climbers are gay
Olimar is gay
Teh Pikmen are gay
Game & Watch is gay
Ike is gay

But Marth is NOT F@#$ING GAY!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
^ This post makes me think of Nirvana...

What else could I say? Everyone was gay...

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the iceclimbers make out if u dont touch your ocntroller for 3 hours. you have to do it in brawl group mode.

also im thinking lucario uses roids

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I call Marth gay because it pisses his fans and mains off. (See this topic)

I make fun of the Ice Climbers because they are from a crappy game and a really good, lame chain grabbing character. "The Ice Climbers are only good because their game was so bad. All the guys from good games, like Link and Capt Falcon are bad and all the guys from bad games, like Meta Knight and the ICs are good."

I make fun of Zelda in order to make myself feel better that she is a better character then Ganon and Link. :)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I only hate Marth because he took the place of another possible FE character, like Lyn or Eliwood...
1. Marth didn't take anyone's place, unless you're talking about when they put him in Melee. If you are, null and void this comment.

2. Marth has been in more FE games than either of them, and is thereby is more deserving of a place in Smash Bros.

3. I do, however, agree than Lyn and/or Eliwood should be in the game.

and all the guys from bad games, like Meta Knight
Dissing Meta Knight = FAIL.

Dissing Kirby games = More FAIL.

Overall Rating: FAIL.

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
Luigi is gay
gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi? gay Luigi?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
not so much about a character but the other day i was playing brawl with a bunch of friends. and one of my friends had named himself "gay!". So everytime someone walked into the room they asked "who's 'gay!'?" and we would all answer, "Al's gay!"
This post wins. Flawless victory.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
SirKibble said:
1. Marth didn't take anyone's place, unless you're talking about when they put him in Melee. If you are, null and void this comment.

2. Marth has been in more FE games than either of them, and is thereby is more deserving of a place in Smash Bros.

3. I do, however, agree than Lyn and/or Eliwood should be in the game.
1. When I say "took their place," I meant that I believe they should've included (Lyn/Eliwood) in the game rather than him, considering he hasn't been in a FE game outside of Japan.

2. True, but once again NA and European and everyone else would be more familiar with characters from an international FE, like Ike or (Lyn/Eliwood.)

3. Good, good. Glad we're on the same page. Heck, I've even made a moveset for FE8 Ephraim on Make a Move 2.0.

If they release a SSB4, I wouldn't mind them including Marth because a remake of the first FE (with Marth in it) is being released internationally sometime this year, hopefully.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Why'd that dude near the beginning call every character gay?
You can mess with Wolf, Fox, Falco, and MAYBE Lucas, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH LUCARIO AND IKE.
Ike fights for his friends, and, does so with a two handed sword.
In his eyes, almost everyone else is gay for not being able to handle a two handed sword without making several grunts and unnecessary strain noises.
Lucario....
He has too much aura to be called gay.
That guy rocks, but he got nerfed.
So what?
His voice got cooler than before.
Plus, I don't think you are in any position to be calling Snake gay.
He knows his ways of finding where you live, and you're biggest weakness.....

Anyways, yeah, I don't bash.
I do hate Ness on Brawl, but on Melee he's one of my mains.
ROB is a freakishly powerful emo.

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi: Nobody likes you, Yoshi. Good bye.

Wario: Sure, he's ugly, but Sonic outdoes him there.

Donkey Kong: Hey! It's a trained monkey wearing a tie! Look out, he might hit you!

Diddy Kong: Diddy, Diddy, Diddy. Not only does no one like you, but you capitalized on your (in)fame(y) by shamelessly endorsing products everyone knows you have nothing to do with. Take off the hat and earn some respect.

Sheik: Cross dresser! EEEK!

Toon Link: I thought Link was bad. It's like combining a cat, Link, and an interior designer. I feel ashamed just putting my little character token on him.

Pit: Nobody likes Pit. First, he sounds, umm... homosexual. Second, he looks, umm... homosexual. Third, he has one of the cheapest projectiles ever, and his taunts are worse than Sonic's. THE FIGHT IS NOT ON! I JUST KILLED YOU!

Ice Climbers: What the...? They wear parkas when the entire planet they're on is covered in lava. Do they have some sort of temperature issue?
"Nana, your brother's temperature is 158 degrees."
"Oh. Okay. I guess there's nothing wrong with him after all. C'mon, Popo, you must be freezing."

ROB: Here's an original idea for a character, folks. Let's take a piece of plastic, take out its main attributes, and allow it to spew fire! Optimus Prime is going to kill in Smash Bros 4.

Olimar: Ohh, look at me. I can't fight, so I'll hit you with things that can.

Fox: I can understand him!
I don't want to understand him!
Make him French again!
Missio' Co'plee!

Falco: I'll put my hands on your prey if I want to. And nobody likes you.
If you prefer the air, why are you in a tank?

Wolf: Nobody likes Wolf. Not even the people that do like him like him. They're pretending. The class of dumb characters, along with Pit, Ike, and Sheik, includes you. Congrats. You're special.

Pikachu: Pika!
Chu!
Pikachu!
Either learn some new words, or shut up. Honestly. I don't care if you're electric.

Jigglypuff: Jiggly!
Puff!
Gaaahhh!

Marth: It's only a matter of time before the Internet is flooded with the news that Marth has finally come out of the closet. And that he can actually speak English.

Ike: What friends? You have none!

Lucas: Wimp. I have nothing more to say to you. Except for, drop the twig and get a real weapon.

Sonic: That little charge sound is the most annoying sound in the entire game. And every one of his moves uses it.
You're too slow!

This is from a previous email I sent to a friend where we tried to flame every character in the game. I failed, but I got the most. I actually like some of these guys, so no flamin'.

PK Fiyah!

Gazdakka Gizbang

Smash Apprentice
After reading this topic, the whining about my post and the general ***gotry coming from Marth fanboys, I give you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM9Z8_X80z4

As you can see, he is gay.
Sounds like someone's still suffering from a serious case of Post-Pwned Depression.

Fail...

j/k. You're pretty good with playing Marth though. But whilst Marth may seem gay from an overpowered gameplay sense, he's proven himself to be straighter than some *other* FE characters. Not only is he married to a woman, but he doesn't have endings that involve him running away with dudes...

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i love how people say that marth is wearing a tiara when in reality, its a headband. a tiara is more similar to a crown because it comes around the back instead of over the sides.

on a side note, i'd LOVE if marth wore a tiara, i think i'd be really cool, he dresses pretty impecably now, but people say i'm gay too >.<

Top Bottom