• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of all of the franchises that are represented in Smash, which 3 are your favorite?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1.:ultlink: (A fan since the first zelda)
2.:ultcloud: (A fan since FF3)
3.:ultryu: (A fan since SFII: New Challengers)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
:ultsamus:
Obviously.

:ultlink:
My cousin had Zelda II: The Adventure of Link for the NES. I never played through it, but the memories are what's great. I played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and have good memories, especially going to my best friend's house and competing on who could get the largest fish. I owned Majora's Mask and I have it on my virtual console. I liked it more than OoT, although some people began coming out of the woodwork and claiming they liked MM more than OoT. This was odd, since no one had seemed to have cared as much.

:ultdk:
I attended a daycare and remember playing Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. (For the longest time up until recently this year I realized it's Diddy's Kong Quest, not Diddy Kong's Quest.) My brother owned the second and third, and I have all three on my VC with the best completion. I own Donkey Kong Country Returns, but I have yet to own Tropical Freeze.

Originality

Smash Journeyman
Just 3? That's pretty hard really
:ultlink: is indisputably #1
2 and 3 go to either :ultpikachu: or :ultolimar:

:ultinkling: gets a very honorable mention, I love that game's style so much.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
1, :ultdk: - My favorite Nintendo franchise. Country, Country 2, the original arcade, 64, Returns, Tropical Freeze, Jungle Beat. All great titles and ones I constantly go back to.

2. :ultmario: - Love everything about the franchise spin-offs as well. Have played just about every main/spin-off Mario title.

3. :ultsonic: - Grew up with this Hedgehog. Sonic 2, DKC, and SMW were the first 3 games I've played. While this guy has had a very rocky career. Even the worst Sonic games I can still get some enjoyment out of due to my blind nostalgia and love for the character/series. I've played every main Sonic game.

Honarable mention :ultlink: - Love Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, Hyrule Warriors, Link's Crossbow Training, Majora's Mask 3D, and A Link to the Past. Those are my favorite Zelda games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom