• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd : NewSchedule!Brawl- ,SSFIV ,BlazblueCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I was gonna suggest to Blue that he team with you if you didn't have a teammate. I guess Y.b.M. is going now so he's teaming with him.

Kel

Smash Master
Shugo claims he's teaming with me now, so I guess that's the plan unless something comes up. Thanks to any potential offers.

D

Deleted member

Thanks to my Dad, it looks like I won't be making it to this...

D

Deleted member

After I had already got confirmation from my Mom that I could take the car, Helen texted Sole and let him know that we didn't need rides. I originally didn't want to have to drive all the way out to Amherst, either.

So then my Dad calls later on and says he doesn't want me to take the car down to Athens, saying I always end up driving other people when they could drive me, even though I was the one who wanted to provide a ride for Pops, and give space in Sole's car for ones who still needed it(Vocal). I tried to talk it out with him on the phone, but he's just too **** protective of the car and it only lead to an argument, ending with him saying that I'm not worth anything for not keeping my word of having a ride down there in the first place. So now it looks like Me, Rikku, and Pops all won't be making it.

Oh well. Probably wouldn't have even made it out of pools anyway.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
After I had already got confirmation from my Mom that I could take the car, Helen texted Sole and let him know that we didn't need rides. I originally didn't want to have to drive all the way out to Amherst, either.

So then my Dad calls later on and says he doesn't want me to take the car down to Athens, saying I always end up driving other people when they could drive me, even though I was the one who wanted to provide a ride for Pops, and give space in Sole's car for ones who still needed it(Vocal). I tried to talk it out with him on the phone, but he's just too **** protective of the car and it only lead to an argument, ending with him saying that I'm not worth anything for not keeping my word of having a ride down there in the first place. So now it looks like Me, Rikku, and Pops all won't be making it.

:O

Wow. That sucks so terribly bad Auspher; do you think you could talk to your mom and see if she could change his mind?

What will this tourney be like with so little Wolf bair ;-;

solecalibur

Smash Master

I'll take you 3 try and get pops and helen to my house by 2:30 i'll text u to let u know (still room in my car)

D

Deleted member

I can't get there. He doesn't want me leaving the car anywhere.

Bead

Smash Ace
The suspense is killing me!!

Also, whos MM'ing me in Yu-Gi-Oh?
Totally me. As long as you let me break a few of the restriction card limit thingys they have now. I stopped playing around Pharaoh Servant so i dont know what in my deck is now banned or what not.

Kreggins

Smash Cadet
Alright so this might be the start of a IL mass john repeat from School's in Session...

My mother has now decided that she does not want me to go this weekend because it's my last weekend home before I have to drive right back down to Athens for school the next weekend. /sadpand. At least I can get caught up on Starcraft 2 and League of Legends.

D

Deleted member

Sole, you have saved the lives of me, Rikku, and Pops.

SHARE STOCK.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Alright so this might be the start of a IL mass john repeat from School's in Session...

My mother has now decided that she does not want me to go this weekend because it's my last weekend home before I have to drive right back down to Athens for school the next weekend. /sadpand. At least I can get caught up on Starcraft 2 and League of Legends.
we are going back the day after labor day....?
or are you talking about banddd camp?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Kreggins has to go blow his trombonner.

Totally me. As long as you let me break a few of the restriction card limit thingys they have now. I stopped playing around Pharaoh Servant so i dont know what in my deck is now banned or what not.
I'm cool with that as long as its nothing ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

I'd play Yu-Gi-Oh, but I don't have any good decks. I could borrow one if you have extra and play just for fun, though.

Kreggins

Smash Cadet
Band is my only saving grace to gtfo of this boring hell hole.

@Sil: 1) I would totally MM you in yu-gi-mon the gathering and STOMP YOU!
2) Your a scrub for quitting band. But hey, technically you're alum now so free drinks I homecoming I suppose.

Bead

Smash Ace
I'm cool with that as long as its nothing ridiculous.
i dont think it is ridiculous o.o you could be the judge of that though. I dont know any of these new fancy cards or anything so yeah. I did play this one guy and he said that my deck was just a bunch of good cards thrown together XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I enjoy board games but I've never played smallworld

@Sil: 1) I would totally MM you in yu-gi-mon the gathering and STOMP YOU!
Well at least you're confident.

bring it, scrub.

2) Your a scrub for quitting band. But hey, technically you're alum now so free drinks I homecoming I suppose.
Heh I wasn't sure if you knew about that yet or not.

Kreggins

Smash Cadet
Aw man. We need more people like him in the Boner section. And if he did join, we could have a Super Smash Squad consisting of me, Framerate, wakka, and Derputy. It would be PERFECT!

D

Deleted member

^Wow...

And Kreggins, I play Trombone. No intention of marching, though. I never knew it was such a popular instrument of OUGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom