• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Otronicon...that's right you remember this...Jan 16-20 Orlando FL LOL

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Naw nevermind. I meant like this year gigabits hosted it. I remember last year items were in the rules

I just went today.
Ahh, the fun of owning those helpless against falcon's shffl knees.

ROCKBAND FTW!
I was the only one entertaining enough for people to actually pull out their cameras and start recording me.
I don't care if you can play 100 percent expert if you do it boring style cause you gotta stand still and concentrate on your hands. Me playing medium while dancing and kicking will wow the crowd more.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I bring melee whenever I go and then they play brawl too. :3 (I go there pretty early and have class at 6:30 PM)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Carlos, stop acting like you are the only one that wants to play Melee at the lounge. :mad: Last semester, I, the Bringer of Entertainment at VCC, brung Melee all semester long along with Brawl. However not everyone wants to play Melee competitively, so they play Brawl. And maybe, eventually they get hooked on Melee, like StaFu is. Now StaFu plays both.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What? :( I play brawl too. Glad Stafu plays it and you too man I know. ;3

LOL YOU MANNNNN. You confused me the other night. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good Well hope to see you tommorow. **** only two days of smash. : < (for me)

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Carlos, stop acting like you are the only one that wants to play Melee at the lounge. :mad: Last semester, I, the Bringer of Entertainment at VCC, brung Melee all semester long along with Brawl. However not everyone wants to play Melee competitively, so they play Brawl. And maybe, eventually they get hooked on Melee, like StaFu is. Now StaFu plays both.
I gives thanks to Dtorr and the lounge for providing me with both Brawl and Melee.

I shall get good in both games, but I really want to improve my melee since the game is such a blast. I should go to pro melee players houses in flawda to train (aside from playing WATO and Rag in vcc)

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad that those of you that went had fun.

I tried to talk Otronicon into hosting a really large pro tournament, but I was unable to get it out of them.

I did hower convince them that both melee and brawl were necessary as well as both 2v2 and 1on1.

Maybe next year they will do cash.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

I tried to talk Otronicon into hosting a really large pro tournament, but I was unable to get it out of them.

I did hower convince them that both melee and brawl were necessary as well as both 2v2 and 1on1.

Sounds cool.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace

Wait, a minute....so if it wasn't for you they woulda only done brawl?

Top Bottom