• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other possible Sonic characters in Brawl

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
First of all, Nintendo adding Sonic to Brawl was a big enough mistake. Dont u think he gets enough attention by trying to act cool and jump around like he's on crack cocaine? Same with shadow...the ppl who made him make him look "dark" and " mysterious" are freaking morons because they get kids to pretend they are dark and mysterious ( my little brother is a victim of this). So they just should keep Sonic, dont add any more ******** Sonic characters, and release the ****ed game already so I can use Solid Snake to beat the **** out of that blue-furred snow snooter
Epic Fail, please take a gun and shoot yourself.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this thread is useless now and should just be locked. we know everything sonic related in brawl thanks to the other topic here in this forum, and now ppl are just starting to flame others here.

and yes, silver in GHZ was a bad idea lolZ

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I am. As much as I'm a fan of Tails and Knuckles, I would've been kind of upset if they were in. This isn't a Sega game, it's a Nintendo game. Putting in Sonic was a great move, but adding more would kind of ruin the whole wow factor of using him. I think one of them should have been an AT though. On the other hand, I really like seeing them on Sonic's stage. If that would mean removing them from the stage, then never mind.

HolyNightmaren

Smash Rookie
I never expected anyone else and I prefer to see Sonic all by himself, but maybe next game they should at least add Tails so we can get a Mario&Luigi Vs. Sonic&Tails fight.
Knowing Sega they would add Shadow instead, oh well sad how Sega can't get their priority clear these days.

Nope.

One per series, possibly two per company.

Best-case scenario, Sonic/Nights + Snake/Simon Belmont.

Better-case scenario, Sonic, Snake, Slime, Bomberman, Mega Man.

Zevox

Smash Lord
But who is actually GLAD Sonic is the only playable from his respective series? Because I am.
Given the size (both actual and expected) of Brawl's roster, I am. I must admit, I'd likely not have complained if Knuckles were in, but anyone short of Sonic just doesn't deserve to be playable in SSB until the roster gets much larger. Perhaps in the fourth game, if there is one, we can hope for another Sonic character or two (I can see the arguments between Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow fans/fanboys now - like the Falco/Krystal/Wolf argument all over again, only with even more fans involved and much less likely chance of more than 1 making it), but for Brawl Sonic by himself is perfect.

Zevox

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
Blaze the Cat=best sonic character so far
shoula been an assist trophy at least
she is a star

Top Bottom