• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere, plotting to become dictator of smash w
Besides some of Brawl's Originals and Subspace Emissary BGMs.. I don't know following songnames:

N03 (Animal Crossing)
Q09 (Some Oldschool Game)
R05 (Some Wii-Sports Game?)
I'd appreciate if someone could help me out. :>

that one (in green) is Mario Tennis/Golf taken from the main themes of Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and Mario Power Tennis.

and here is a sugestion, instead of putting everything on megaupload, why not put it on Galbadia Hotel, where it's all about video game, tv, anime music? and its free:) Please?

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
I don't know, maybe soon. but although i'm a video game music fanatic. i'm not going to create an even free account on megaupload to listen to it.:)

i'm boycotting it.
Mh? You can download without having an account.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but you can download two of the packs and then it makes you wait forever to download more.

futurebrawler

Smash Rookie
@ J-man24star:
Nah, I corrected my post.

Well, all that has to be done now is to find the few missing song names
(I'm searchin like mad.) and upload the final txt-file.
Man, you guys are really goooooood-ah...

EDIT:
What's up with you people? Why are you against torrents?
I downloaded one from this thread and 120 minutes later I had
the complete soundtrack on my harddrive.
Now, where's the bad part?

Webba

Smash Rookie
Webba- How do I do that?
well, usually youir router has some kind of web interface which you can enter using your Browser of choise. There should be some option to interrupt the internetconnection and to assamble it again.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
hey, do you know that if are two starwolf themes in brawl? because it seem that it's a remastered version of starfox 64 plus the assault version...

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
Yea, you've put a lot of work into this ^^. I'm actually.. downloading the Torrent right now, but I'll probs replace it once you've got it finished ^^.

Thanks!

-- Andy

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Restarting my router didn't work. Could someone put them on a different site?

It's not a torrent. Torrents are blocked on my computer and Filefront is being ridiculous with it's wait times. I have to get it off another site.

Sixfortyfive

Smash Journeyman
You guys having trouble with the torrent should open ports on your router, not restart it. That, or put your computer's IP address in your router's DMZ. If you have no idea what that means, then Google it or something. Routers act as a sort of firewall by default and block off the connections required to get any kind of decent speeds out of bittorrent.

Xedi

Smash Cadet
Why is there no J01 ? And no K02 K03 K04 K06 ? (Is it naturally like that in the game or is it a faulty rip ?)
And what's J04 ?

Wight

Smash Apprentice
Only 10 for starfox (not that thats little, its A LOT, but rational wise in terms of other equally large franchises)? hm. I was hoping for more, not cos i'm any kind of huge fan, but i LOVE the music in the SNES starwing. And with more songs that means theres higher odds of me getting my favorite, Starwing stage 1 music <3
Hope they include that, its a really epic song that would work great for smashing also. Not including it would be a mistake.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Only 10 for starfox (not that thats little, its A LOT, but rational wise in terms of other equally large franchises)? hm. I was hoping for more, not cos i'm any kind of huge fan, but i LOVE the music in the SNES starwing. And with more songs that means theres higher odds of me getting my favorite, Starwing stage 1 music <3
Hope they include that, its a really epic song that would work great for smashing also. Not including it would be a mistake.
It's song G02, and it sounds great.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Ugh, there's no Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu music. I think I'll go cry in a corner now.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I'm not sure about downloading the music because my computer really bad, but does anyone know if either of these songs are in?

Wind waker mini boss music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTCPVm7mMM8

Rainbow Road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-SAlaDIKtc

I really hope they're in, they sound like great songs to battle to. Oh and does anyone know if theres any paper mario music? Thanks :)
I don't know about the WW music, but we got Rainbow Road from Double Dash.

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
I wonder what F-Zero music tracks are going to be in....

We know of

-Mute City
-Big Blue
-White Land

I'm actually hoping for Silence, Port Town, Death Wind, Rainbow Road too LOL

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
That's totally good, I just whipped out my SNES just to play F-Zero, i was like wow, Silencehas to be in it

Funny how we're getting fan service via the music in this game, rather than the characters

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
This soundtrack owns my soul. (THANK YOU SAKURAI) The only song I wanted that didn't get in was the Champion Battle from Pokemon D/P (darn). OH, and any songs from Starfox Adventures. They definitely didn't want that game represented at all.

espio87

Smash Ace
That's totally good, I just whipped out my SNES just to play F-Zero, i was like wow, Silencehas to be in it

Funny how we're getting fan service via the music in this game, rather than the characters
well, putting the music is way easier than putting characters. just think that if they put characters like they put the music not only one game disc would not be able to hold that much data but also the game would have 287 characters;)

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Can someone please upload the music to a different site?

This is some of the best game music ever. Particular favorites of mine are Mute City, Star Wolf theme, GourMetal Race, and Stickerbrush Symphony.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Lots of pages...I'll just ask here.

What all Sonic songs made it in?

Did Marx theme or Kirby 64's final boss theme, or Dedede's theme make it in?

Final boss music of Mario World 2?

And what all DKC songs made it in?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This soundtrack is just WAY TOO GOOD. Honestly.

Um, do you think it would be a good idea, Xane, to put up the list of known songs and have people make suggestions for editing it in this thead? I think that would be for the best and I don't want to edit your post without your permission.

Top Bottom