• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oscar/Mr Pbody needs a partner for UCLA leave a post if you want to team with him

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
oscar/mr.pbody needs a partner he is part of Round Table so hes good. lol

he uses Falco/ Pokemon trainer
so if you need a partner and you going to ucla let me know and post for you can team with him. hes looking for the best partner he possible can team with

Race

Smash Lord
I need a partner, i dunno if you guys saw me play. . I think I'm good enough.

Well it's up to you guys

S2

Smash Lord
Wow this is turning into a topic about finding tourney partners.

Well, I'm looking for a partner if Oscar/Pbody is looking for one still. Obviously I got no way of proving whether I'm good or not by this post, so take that as you will. I'll be playing Zelda if that makes any difference.

If he's already got a partner, anyone else can feel free to message me. Otherwise I'm basically just going to try and find a partner there.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i like how some guy in this thread said "i need a partner too, AIM me if anyone is interested."

he didn't want pbody, he wanted someone else.

Top Bottom