• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

cmin

Smash Ace
josh when i come to eugene to visit.. which would be often, we should do pizza money matches cuz im craving for some right now

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Yeah dude TOTALLY not weird, is she a virgin or am I going to be breaking her in ;D ;D ;D she must be hot because any answer like "that's my cousin dude, that's just weird.." actually means "yeah dude, I'd totally stuff sock secret my cousin's stalagmite storage." :>~~~~~~~~~~~
and lol yeah I'm down for pizza matches minhhhhh

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Yeah dude TOTALLY not weird, is she a virgin or am I going to be breaking her in ;D ;D ;D she must be hot because any answer like "that's my cousin dude, that's just weird.." actually means "yeah dude, I'd totally stuff sock secret my cousin's stalagmite storage." :>~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow.......

Hey, that's not funny. lol
Yes, yes it was very funny it made my night.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't think I have school the friday before super champ combo... maybe we could plan you picking me up here in portland T!mmy? ^_^
As much as I'd like to help you get to SCC, I don't think I could convince my dad to drive North 2 hrs. the morning we're suppose to be driving south for 18 hrs. x_x
If Cmin's coming down, maybe you can meet up with him for a ride?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Wow... you guys seriously missed out on the secret update for the 100th Brawl update... it wasn't just wifi...
Sandbag is confirmed to be in Brawl!
Best character ever... I hope he'll be more playable this time around.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The 2nd post (Ranking Tournament Results) has been updated. I was notified that Roa was inadvertantly included when I posted it here on the OSM and he has now been added. Also, t0mmy noticed that he had an 0-2 loss with Roa and Digital Watches. If those two players could notify me (here or PM) about the outcomes of those matches - or if they were even played - that would help. Thanks.

One more thing, I still haven't played the following players for Rankings Matches:
Rage
t0mmy
Juce
Tudios
Jem

If any of you see me at the next tournament (or at my apt.) please help me finish my Ranking Matches. :)

cmin

Smash Ace
justin i cant get a hold of you at all. i wanna smash. call me 380-0755. i wanna try some new stuff i dreamt about last night

at SCC ride for kami, cant pick you up bro i'd already be down in corvallis since school starts by next week. also SCC is still iffy for me, i'll be missing classes on friday AND monday and those are tough classes to just miss out on. same goes with jrad. so i dont know we'll see i'll confirm you by next monday timmy.

by the way, i think this upcoming monday the 24th, we're gonna have a smash get together probably at OC georges new place in corvallis if he is cool with it. i want eugene to come pizza is invovled, i know you vegans love pepperoni!

capncone

Smash Apprentice
Right, well I'm going to tell her to stay far away from you...and carry mace around.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Don't worry, it's her that'll need to be restrained from jumping me! Haha, all in good humor, my friend. Take it easy, stay out of trouble.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
by the way, i think this upcoming monday the 24th, we're gonna have a smash get together probably at OC georges new place in corvallis if he is cool with it. i want eugene to come pizza is invovled, i know you vegans love pepperoni!
Yay, pepperoni! We'll be there, and I can bring George's bag, too.

T0MMY

Smash Master
We will not be meeting at Big City Gamin' this sunday for the Eugene weeklies--------This is because we're having a PIZZA SMASHFEST at our place instead. Usual time (about noon)
NOREGON IS VERY MUCH WELCOME TO COME

J-Rad, J-Bad, and Not-Josh (Ronin), you should PM me or t1mmy or message us on tia about attending. Everyone bring a couple dollars for the pie and your GC controller.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
where do you get, and what is vegan pizza anyways?

also you all should not have school and do a smashfest in portland...

Ronin686

Smash Ace
We will not be meeting at Big City Gamin' this sunday for the Eugene weeklies--------This is because we're having a PIZZA SMASHFEST at our place instead. Usual time (about noon)

J-Rad, J-Bad, and Not-Josh (Ronin), you should PM me or t1mmy or message us on tia about attending. Everyone bring a couple dollars for the pie and your GC controller.
OooooOoOooh I'm so in.

cmin

Smash Ace

i'll probably come to this if its cool, mcs wants to go too hes pretty bored

joshisrad

Smash Lord
If only I could find the means to get your mouth off my **** then the other girls would get a turn :[

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here's the thing, I'm randomly in Eugene and I wanna play some smash, thing is, my powercord is all ******** and is not working, so, is there anyone that i can play with possibly tonight, i only ask cus i'm 4 blocks or so away from U of O, and I believe people are attending perhaps?

Otherwise, i'll be here till saturday, and i'm up for smashing, I want some practice as well, so just let me know if you're up for it.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
PM me if you want my number, or message me on AIM: SuperFreakingRad. "Kefka" aka other Josh lives with me and we are by Amazon park, like 20 blocks from UO. Jesse talked to me earlier but I don't think he's coming. What are you in Eugene for?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You should stay for the Sunday pizza party.
Josh, if you and VG get something going, be sure to let me know and I'll try to show up.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
VG after we got off AIM last night I just went to bed XD
Yeah I'll let you know if anything goes down Timmy. He's here till Saturday so no rush. I have to work today anyway, but maybe later at like 11pm..

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
I can't be here till Sunday, I have some family stuff to take care of...
And yeah Josh, it's all good, I wasn't able to smash last night anyway.
Timmy, i'll give you a call soon so we can get some practice, would staying the night at your house be possible?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yes, you can stay at my place. I'll wait for you and/or Josh to call.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Turns out I have work TOMORROW and not today X_X but I also have two parties I'm going to tonight so yeah. Not looking like I'll be smashing today. Maybe tomorrow.

Top Bottom