• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Mr. Resetti is the most annoying piece of trash haha

So on the Brawl release all you cool people should come to wherever Ryan and I are going to go. Because it is going to be super fun. We are going to dress up and play smash ALL NIGHT!!!! Then buy the game and play brawl ALL DAY!!!! So come, come to Gresham for the time of your life, but you must bring your outfit.

cmin

Smash Ace
is it going to be in corvallis .. at my apartment gage? if not i probably cant make it

Binx

Smash Master
Lol I thought Lyn was a character for a second when I saw her, I think the game needs some more women, oh well... horrible updates lately, cept the IC one of course.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm suprised Mr. Resetti is even an AT... he's funny, but doesn't really do much (... or does he?). I don't see how he could be a playable character since he's always stuck in the ground.

Poketrainer's Final Smash is pretty nifty though. I wonder what Friday's update holds...

cmin

Smash Ace
he didnt, pretty sure he just held down shift cuz see... WOW CMIN IS SO COOL ITS ALL CAPS

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I think on Dec. 3rd, everyone is going to sit in front of the closest game store and wait for it to sell Brawl before rushing home to play it.

So, instead of all of us doing this individually, let's get together in one place and do it. Or, at the least, N-Oregon should get all the N-Oregon smashers together at one store/house and S-Oregon should do the same.

Just a reminder:
Eugene is going to have an Out-of-Box Tourney. ^_^
The first tournament will be "New-Comers Only" (No vetrens) and the second will be "Any character" (vetrens and new comers alike). Singles and Doubles, of course.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Well it's not THAT crazy, I mean I can understand how you'd assume I know everything but I don't really know EVERYTHING, you know?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
You just have to realize that those other games suck.

Also, you might try replacing guitar hero with IIDX, and halo with Goldeneye64.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm having trouble playing smash, guitar hero and halo 3 is getting in the way, SOMEONE HELP ME
That's only three games, so you can use one hand each and one foot. Since you're likely sitting, you'll have a whole foot to spare for another game. I suggest DDR to start with, and then move on to Star Craft from there.

Doc, you meant to say Melee, right? I don't see how you'd not want to play Smash once Brawl comes out. And I really don't see how Halo3 is more fun then getting together with a bunch of smashers at a tournament.

Binx

Smash Master
School is going terrible for me, I havnt attended a single class yet. Oh right replace school with work and attended with a word that makes sense.

On a serious note, my left foot itches and I think it might be because I have poor eyesight

cmin

Smash Ace
justin, jayce, and meowth, im coming to portland til saturday night or sunday, lets hang out. I left my mouse in portland so i cant dota or play WoW thats the reason im coming back. that and i need to go shopping. anyways call my cell later at work justin 503-380-0755

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Classes are alright here, I'm just pissed that I can't be in chamber choir this year because my linguistics course runs through it on Thursday. I would totally have made it in, too, as I got all the bass solos in University Singers choir last year. Oh, and since it requires a year commitment, I can't join at all any of these terms until next year. kk lames. But I'm still happy being with my old buddies in U Singers. All Eugene and Corvallis cats should come to a concert sometime.
The rest is just gen ed for me.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
I'm leaving Smash for Halo. I hope you all have fun with this game.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
crap sorry my caps lock key was on, i meant to type

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha