• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm in Eugene now at UO. So Timmy and Tommy, if you guys wanna smash that's groovy. PM me and we'll get together or something. I don't have the internet setup in my dorm yet but I'll check back later. Also, probably gonna need a ride to the tourney on the 30th.. >_>

Aftermath

Smash Champion
The tournament on the 30th is in Eugene, like 2 hours south of Portland. However, I'm going to be starting TANGs back up next month, held on the Portland State University campus, so you should definitely try to make it to those. Also, if you live in Portland, give me a call (971-998-6291), I live in the dorms at PSU and am always up for someone to play.

zeostar

Smash Cadet
Ok, starting this Wednesday (9/27/06), I'm going to start my weeklies thing, though I'm thinking about making it every other week or something. It's a thought. I'm pretty sure I can snag a room to play in, and it should go to about 3 or 4, since my dodgeball club is meeting at 4:30. More info can be found here...
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=82977

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Finally got an account

Hey ive been trying to post in this thread for about a month now and ive had 6 accounts here, but none of the emails ever went through until today and im just saying that I live in Salem and would like to play experienced people, I was going to go to the Eugene thing today but my cousin is having a birthday party and my mom said I have to go.( I just turned 13 about a month ago) But I will definitely be coming to touneys in the near future and some of my friends might come too. I play 5 characters, Best to worst of the 5 in this order 1.Falco 2.Sheik 3.Fox 4. Marth 5. Captain Falcon

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
Hey ive been trying to post in this thread for about a month now and ive had 6 accounts here, but none of the emails ever went through until today and im just saying that I live in Salem and would like to play experienced people, I was going to go to the Eugene thing today but my cousin is having a birthday party and my mom said I have to go.( I just turned 13 about a month ago) But I will definitely be coming to touneys in the near future and some of my friends might come too. I play 5 characters, Best to worst of the 5 in this order 1.Falco 2.Sheik 3.Fox 4. Marth 5. Captain Falcon
omg another young oregon smasher! welcome, sir. go to tang so we can play.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The 14th of Oct, eh? I know Kyle said something about going up to WA soon.

Oh, and Doc, nice to hear from you. The next Oregon tourney should be in a couple weeks in Portland (TANG). I haven't yet worked out when the next Eugene tourney will be since October seems to be pretty busy.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Well, I had planned TANG for the 14th, but if there's significant interest in taking a trip to Seattle (I won't be going so can't drive), I'll change it to the 21st. I'll have the TANG thread up in a little bit so people can vote/say stuff there.

The big change to TANG is that entrance fees are going to start being $10 instead of $5, mainly to attract OOS people and maybe buy better food for people.

Ion Dragon

Smash Rookie
I wanna come to TANG. My friend Kevvviiinnn is coming and I'll either play (which I'll be owned) or just watch. Add me to the list? o_O

[[Lol, I was talking to an anonymous and he was like: Dude he quit his job because he wanted to smash. A friend of mine said and that's why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Anonymous: Dude smash is so deep and compelling. Me and my friends were laughing it up while he said don't make fun of my game and keep your opinions to yourself. L..M..A..O.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hey, I'm in Eugene now at UO. So Timmy and Tommy, if you guys wanna smash that's groovy. PM me and we'll get together or something. I don't have the internet setup in my dorm yet but I'll check back later. Also, probably gonna need a ride to the tourney on the 30th.. >_>
We should set something up at UO, maybe weeklies there, we could get a lot of interest on campus. Talk to t!mmy about it.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
omg tommy posted! such a rare sight to behold. almost as rare as seeing MoC post.

*praises master of chu*

anyway, i thought tang was on the 21st? because i see 20th on the list of upcoming events. i could be wrong though

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, the thread says the 21st, but the post says it's on the 20th. Since Saturday is gernally the tournament day, I'll change it to the 21st in the events listing.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Heya, I'm a pretty competative smash player, just haven't gotten myself out there. I'm going to TANG on the 21st, so hopefully I can meet some of you guys there. My friends and I got a team called FOD (Faces of Destruction.. all of our player titles are things like smiley faces.. don't ask how we got it haha), and you can expect to see us at a lot of NW Oregon tourneys :) We're all 15/16, and we live in Lake Oswego, just outside of Portland. My main character is Samus, but I also play Fox, Falco, Y. Link, and occasionally shiek.

PM me if your looking for anyone to play or people for tournaments, my team is always up for playing smash.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Samus? Seems to be a pretty popular character in Oregon. :^)
I'm looking forward to meeting you and your friends at TANG.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
aww even more oregon smashers its gonna be nice seeing all of the new people there even though im still kinda new and it will be nice to start gettin owned again because chaosbunny, my teammate, is the closest person to me i usually practice with him and nowa days its not even fair.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
foos is teh man. since you are going to tang, i want friendlies with you sir. i wanna know if my fox/bowser can take you. matches for everyone!

FoosJr

Smash Ace
foos is teh man. since you are going to tang, i want friendlies with you sir. i wanna know if my fox/bowser can take you. matches for everyone!
alright sounds good kevin and you probably will be able to i've been practicing with Marth latley trying to get a feel for more of a 1 v 1 character since my sheik is really only good for 2 v 2s

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kevin's Bowser is going to have Marth-a-roni for dinner. :)

FatalTwitch1212

Smash Rookie
Hey smashers of oregon

I play by Kaze, mostly fox (what a surpiseee!) but also YL Samus, Sheik, Marth, Roy, Falco, and mewtwo. Me and a few of my friends started a Smash Club at school which evolved in a potential group named F.O.D. We've been itching to play some other people than just ourselves and the major n00bs at LO.

hit me up if any of you wana get together or there is a turni soon.

myspace: www.myspace.com/ericbrookens

aim: Eric Sayzzz

email: kazehiphop1212@yahoo.com

pllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I wana see how good i am lol. I can't really judge from 4 stocking beginers

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Check the first page for Events & Tournaments. TANG 20.0 is coming up Oct. 21st.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I think hes good lol XD but yeah were really looking to play... We're both going to TANG, but any possability we could set something up earlier, even this weekend? We could also probably make it to the weekly PCC thing if possible this Wednesday.

Also... anyone notice our little name joke?

(KamiKaze lol XD )

Anyway, like I said above, anyone for smash this week?

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
lol i was mainly speaking to mr. kami-v there since hes looking for smash. my parents wont allow to many people.

@ kami-v
please reply if you want to go or i will assume your not coming T-T
oh, and bring your own controller.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
blah Sorry Kevviiiinnn.. didn't get this until just now haha.

Well tommorow won't work either... think we could play Wednesday at the PCC thing?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
A note to everyone who's wondering about the next Eugene smash:
Since the last Smashfest was at the end of September - and October is busy with NCT and TANG (and Halloween) - I've decided to hold the next Smashfest in early November (tentatively marked for the 11th).

And, Silent: A New Year's smash tourney sounds awesome.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
well i would love to go to a Eugene smash problem is i don't have a license so i would need a ride to go to it and since Eugene is about 2 hours away from me i doubt my parents would take me there drive back home, and then come and get me again.

A note to everyone who's wondering about the next Eugene smash:
Since the last Smashfest was at the end of September - and October is busy with NCT and TANG (and Halloween) - I've decided to hold the next Smashfest in early November (tentatively marked for the 11th).

And, Silent: A New Year's smash tourney sounds awesome.
new years EVE smash tourney, its on a sunday.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, I'd go to PCC to play smash, except that it's two hours out of my way.

Josh, we need to get something going at U of O.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Attention:

The third Smashfest: Eugene video is starting up and I need some info from you regulars (goes double for you locals). This information will be in the video, so please answer the following:

What character do you main? (only one. color?)
Who is your secondary? (only one, optional, color?)
Who is your tertiary? (only one, optional, color?)
Fighting Style? (have fun with this one)
Special Technique/s? (e.g. The Aftermath Smash)
Favorite [fill-in-the-blank]? (food/song/hamster/etc. Only one, please)

I hope to make this a fun video. Thanks. ^_^

Top Bottom