• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon PR! updated 10/17/2014

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
i think stages should be replaced with date. Or at least date should be added cause that's important to know.

My MM
Ratking(winner) vs Adam | $5 | 3-1 | Dec 13, 2012
Adam(winner) vs Purpletuce | $5 | 3-0 | Dec 13, 2012

I don't remember the stages.

Edit: We should have a compiled list of past PRs cause Allen's been asking for that forever. lol. and it's not a bad idea.

Binx

Smash Master
Fair enough, I was just kinda freeballing, but ya date, links to vods would be awesome too, optional of course.

Umm past PRs.... I dont know how relevant that would really be but if enough people want it, it wouldn't be terribly hard to implement.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
It shows progress you simpletons.

But seriously it can't hurt to keep them for reference and it takes like 2 seconds.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Archiving past lists is sort of important considering this is record-keeping and all.

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
last pr is for people living in the past #2013
only keep the current one imo

Binx

Smash Master
Im thinking of having an upcoming tournaments section as well if people wanna start posting that type of information. If nothing else it helps keep me up to date on what I want to go to.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
This game is the best. Oregon is awesome. Ratking and Kazuki are tight for not playing in foreverzors and still being godlike.

Corvallis > Eugene in crew battles but has to borrow from previous Corvallis smashers because there aren't enough Corvallis players lololol

Marth dittos (and I suppose Roy/_Roy) are amaaaaaazing

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
This game is the best. Oregon is awesome. Ratking and Kazuki are tight for not playing in foreverzors and still being godlike.

Corvallis > Eugene in crew battles but has to borrow from previous Corvallis smashers because there aren't enough Corvallis players lololol

Marth dittos (and I suppose Roy/_Roy) are amaaaaaazing

Still think that given your life choices and commitments, your participation, and improvement in this "scene" is most impressive. ;)

Binx

Smash Master
can someone link the best bout thread and the next game clucks or eugene or corvalis tourneys please. Gonna add it to the upcoming tournaments section.

Yukimochi

Smash Rookie
next tournament in corvallis !

Hey, im Kazuki and panda said im godlike but, no Im not -.-

Im just a scrub but I still love this game.....GOD I really do. hahahaha

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I have now witnessed the first Smashboards post of the legendary Kazuki.

I hope Kazuki does well at this tournament and eventually earns a higher spot on the PR.

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
New money matches!
Adam(winner) vs J*zzard | $5 | 3-0 | Jan 19, 2013
Ratking(winner) vs Adam | $1 | 2-0 | Jan 19, 2013
Adam(winner) vs Ratking | $1 | 2-0 | Jan 19, 2013
Alien(winner) vs Adam | $1 | 2-1 | Jan 19, 2013

I feel like a tool for being the only one reporting mms.

Also, I'm pretty sure you already know this Brick. But we're not going to update for like another month or two (probably two).

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I would report some MMs but I didn't do any except for one, which was silly.

I even had extra small bills in my wallet for it.

I guess I was playing weird and I tried a lot of new things. I'll try to MM a BB.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Why are people reporting $1 MMS? I've played so many of them. They aren't even memorable. It's fun and at least provides some kind of incentive... but it's a ****ing dollar. $5 or more if you want it to hold weight. $10 or more IMO if you want to prove something.

With that said, I will take $10 MM's from anyone except Shane this weekend at best bout. If we meet in bracket and you want to put a wager of $10 on that, that works too.

:phone:

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone for coming to the OSU smash tournament, hope to see you guys again soon.

NOTICE: IF ANYONE FINDS LOGAN'S CONTROLLER LET HIM KNOW IT'S SILVER AND HAS HIS INITIALS CARVED IN IT SO IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO FIND.

Full Results:

Singles
1: Eggz ($72.00) :foxmelee:
2: Foos ($36.00) :sheikmelee:
3: Brick ($12.00) :jigglypuffmelee:
4: Alien :falconmelee:
5: WQQQQWRT :falcomelee:
5: Ratking :foxmelee:
7: Bird :falcomelee:
7: ****ard: falcomelee:
9: Yuki :foxmelee:
9: Adam :foxmelee::falconmelee:
9: Emo :falcomelee:
9: Ryan :foxmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
13: Purpletuce :yoshimelee:
13: Mode :ganonmelee:
13: PrimeTaint :marthmelee:
13: Riley :foxmelee:
17: Door
17: Tuen :sheikmelee:
17: Aiceburg :falcomelee:
17: Smurf :peachmelee:
17: Supa
17: TheSpyMachine :falconmelee:
17: Fire
17: JT

Doubles:
1: Eggz & Ratking (Eggz & Ratking) ($67.50)
2: Foos & WQQQQWRT (Foos & WQQQQWRT) ($22.50)
3: Bird & Alien (Bird & Alien)
4: Brick & Adam (Brick & Adam)
5: Mode & Jordan (Mode & Jordan)
5: Ryan & ****ard (Ryan & ****ard)
7: Lery & Pipn (Lery & Pipn)
7: Yuki & Emo (Yuki & Emo)
9: Fire & Supa (Fire & Supa)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
$5 or more if you want it to hold weight. $10 or more IMO if you want to prove something.
You can't really put a price on 'wanting to prove something'. Either you want to prove something or you don't; how much money you have in your pocket to throw away is relatively different from person to person.

I would say - regardless of the dollar amount wagered - that two gentlemen who have 'something to prove' would already be wagering something of greater value: reputation/pride.

"Two men enter, one man leaves"

Binx

Smash Master
Allen i just linked your post for now until we can get a bracket, if anything was recorded i can put the link up for that as well.

Top Bottom