• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, I know it's short notice but im gonna hold a smashfest/friendly matches thingy at my house. you guys can come from around 1 and stay til 6 or 7. i can have atleast 5 people come so yeah, come along if you want! Here's my address if you forgot it.

6542 Westpark PL A, Westminster CA 92683

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Hey everyone, I know it's short notice but im gonna hold a smashfest/friendly matches thingy at my house. you guys can come from around 1 and stay til 6 or 7. i can have atleast 5 people come so yeah, come along if you want! Here's my address if you forgot it.

6542 Westpark PL A, Westminster CA 92683
When is this happening?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Sorry, I'm not going to be at this one, I dont know if I will be even able to make it to the EB tournament I've been advertising >.<
Im not even sure if anyone is going to come since it's so short notice. I just want to play someone good instead of the sad excuses of smashers that i play almost everyday. :psycho:

LeX

Smash Cadet
I live in Beverly Hills and I am up to having some new players to play with. I would say I am an above average player but not good enough to place very high in tourneys. I prefer not to travel, but small groups are welcome at my house to play. PM or AIM me if your interested.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
so im assuming some people showed up? aww man... turns out i had to go to work at 5 and not 1 so i prolly could have shown up by the time i realised this it wus too late... sry m/f pro :(
np, confirmed mini smashfests at my house this sunday and the sunday after!! im caping it at around 5 ppl. just tell if you can come and ill schedule!

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
I live in Burbank and go to Burroughs but I am **** good with Link samus jigglypuff mewtwo and ganon (in that order)

AIM: IMRC24i
Myspace: myspace.com/cyclonez
MSN: cyclone248i@hotmail
Yahoo: cyclone248i

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I'll try and make this smashfest. I've got to play some humans every once in a while. God after 3 weeks I felt so rusty with Mario. Thank god I got to play M/F Pro. Or else I would feel like a level 8. Ugh.
lol your freaking Mario owned my Marth yet my Yoshi countered. >_> I always thought i was leaning towards marth to win, not Yoshi. :cool: Oh well, I'm basically a little better from last time we played because I worked on my doubles Fairs. There's gonna be a smashfest this sunday and next sunday so yeah, twice the fun for me!! :chuckle:

Is that why you always lose?
Last time i played him, he owned me and all of my chars but that was about a month ago or sumthing? I hoepfully improved a lot mroe since last time.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
So how many r going to m/f pros smashfest? i just wanna know so i can bring a tv and my cube if we need it
dont worry about it. i have 2 tvs already and there's probly only going to be atleast 4 ppl hopefully. Shmooguy, DSF,NK,TheGrinch,NK,Me,NullVortex,Elvis and JOVAN were there and I'll go ahead and say we're only pretty decent besides DSF and NK >.>

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Does anyone have recording equipment? I just want to get a couple videos so I could watch myself and learn from my mistakes.

DSF goes? Interesting that he shows up at smaller tourneys/gatherings like this.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Does anyone have recording equipment? I just want to get a couple videos so I could watch myself and learn from my mistakes.

DSF goes? Interesting that he shows up at smaller tourneys/gatherings like this.
I didnt expect him to come and i have a recording camera but i cant use it, no memory card for computer use >.>

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Sundays wish

Yeah it was a harvest tournament for him.

Sorry M/F Pro, I can't make it I have work that day. I'll see you at the tournament on Saturday.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Yeah it was a harvest tournament for him.

Sorry M/F Pro, I can't make it I have work that day. I'll see you at the tournament on Saturday.
Np! :chuckle: If you dont have work Saturday, would you wanna come over cuz I, brining over Forsaken Falcon(from videogamegeeks) and a friend of his to my place to play.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Lost Hopes

Np! :chuckle: If you dont have work Saturday, would you wanna come over cuz I, brining over Forsaken Falcon(from videogamegeeks) and a friend of his to my place to play.

Sorry man I diffently can't come I have work. Plus the tournament on saturday will be fun I can play poeple there.

Top Bottom