• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operation Starfall: Bringing Life to SMRPG Again

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
Hello Gebros I am new to Smashboards and wanted to join the operation. Anyway I hear you guys speculating about voices for Mallow and Geno. Well I suggest you lesion to the Super Mario RPG abridged voices. I think they are pretty good.

D

Deleted member

Hello Gebros I am new to Smashboards and wanted to join the operation. Anyway I hear you guys speculating about voices for Mallow and Geno. Well I suggest you lesion to the Super Mario RPG abridged voices. I think they are pretty good.
Welcome!

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
You know, I just want to get a head count on this, how many of you think Rosalina will be revealed as Geno's higher authority if SMRPG does make a return?
would push her further up the waifu tier.
i am a degenerate.

D

Deleted member

Alright, let's try to donate and mention Operation Starfall!

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I've donated as much as I could spare, a chunky little fifty buck donation. Remember, this all goes to a good cause, so donating and mentioning Starfall is win-win, even if the donations don't get read!

D

Deleted member

with the scene coming up on AGDQ remember everyone, Mallow is NOT A TADPOLE! *Ba bum*

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Holy cow, people in the chat are going NUTS at Geno's first appearance! For how much flak we get on the daily, it's good to know so many people are still on our side.

D

Deleted member

One guy in the chat said: "Super Mario RPG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paper Mario"

Yes

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I'll be going to bed, but I have made my donation and enjoyed seeing Geno getting revived with his cute little ditty. It's just... adorable. Like, he's cool and all, but listen to how cute his little song is and how he's this tiny little spirit in an itty-bitty doll. :drohyou: Cute...

Goodnight, all! Do let me know what all happens tonight!

D

Deleted member

I'll be going to bed, but I have made my donation and enjoyed seeing Geno getting revived with his cute little ditty. It's just... adorable. Like, he's cool and all, but listen to how cute his little song is and how he's this tiny little spirit in an itty-bitty doll. :drohyou: Cute...

Good night Ovaltine :)

D

Deleted member

Goodnight Ovaltine! Let's hope they read our donations XD

catsforlife1

Smash Journeyman
Are we still talking about possible voices for Geno and Mallow or are we past that?

BoyMan

Smash Cadet
As far as voice acting is concerned, Ian Sinclair as Geno and Jeremy Shada as Mallow would both make me very happy.

D

Deleted member

Went to grab a bowl of cereal and milk and this guy beat King Kalamari already.

D

Deleted member

Went to grab a bowl of cereal and milk and this guy beat King Kalamari already.
Yep, this dude's reflexes and pure speed are absolutely insane

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I guess he wasn't trying to do another 100? Oh well, I guess it was just faster.
Yeah. He just does it easily.

For my SMRPG playthrough, I'm not going to be doing any level grinding or super suit grinding, to make it more challenging.

I haven't been bodied by Culex before but I might this playthrough of SMRPG lmao

D

Deleted member

Yeah. He just does it easily.

For my SMRPG playthrough, I'm not going to be doing any level grinding or super suit grinding, to make it more challenging.

I haven't been bodies by Culex before but I might this playthrough of SMRPG lmao
So far I personally haven't been doing any grinding in my run as I didn't think I had to (Earthbound on the other hand...) I might tackle Culex but probably not , I'll just save him for my second after improving on my skill with the game.

D

Deleted member

So far I personally haven't been doing any grinding in my run as I didn't think I had to (Earthbound on the other hand...) I might tackle Culex but probably not , I'll just save him for my second after improving on my skill with the game.
I do grind a lot with EB. I love it though :D

D

Deleted member

I do grind a lot with EB. I love it though :D
Yeah EB's a lot of fun so far it's probably in my top 10 favorite RPG's even though I haven't played a lot of RPG's/JRPG's in all fairness. Same with SMRPG it's definitely in my top 10.

D

Deleted member

Yeah EB's a lot of fun so far it's probably in my top 10 favorite RPG's even though I haven't played a lot of RPG's/JRPG's in all fairness. Same with SMRPG it's definitely in my top 10.
RPGs are my favorite kind of video game. The Mother series and the Mario RPGs are my favorite games ever. Mother 3 is my favorite game ever, then SMRPG, then Earthbound, then Paper Mario Ttyd, then Mario Odyssey, then M&L SS, then M&L PiT, and Mother 1

D

Deleted member

RPGs are my favorite kind of video game. The Mother series and the Mario RPGs are my favorite games ever. Mother 3 is my favorite game ever, then SMRPG, then Earthbound, then Paper Mario Ttyd, then Mario Odyssey, then M&L SS, then M&L PiT, and Mother 1
the only RPG's I've played are; Xenoblade 2 (Finished), Paper Mario (Half completed), M&L;SS (Half Completed), M&L; PiT (Finished), M&L; BiS (Half Conplete), SMRPG (Half complete), Golden Sun (Played a little bit), FF7 (Played a little bit), Earthbound (Half complete), Xenoblade (Played a little bit).

So yeah Most of the RPG's I've played I've only played half of them or put them on hold as sometimes when I'm annoyed at the RPG's I was playing I jump into other RPG's then remember I should finish the other game first. I'm sometimes hot headed like that lol.

D

Deleted member

the only RPG's I've played are; Xenoblade 2 (Finished), Paper Mario (Half completed), M&L;SS (Half Completed), M&L; PiT (Finished), M&L; BiS (Half Conplete), SMRPG (Half complete), Golden Sun (Played a little bit), FF7 (Played a little bit), Earthbound (Half complete), Xenoblade (Played a little bit).

So yeah Most of the RPG's I've played I've only played half of them or put them on hold as sometimes when I'm annoyed at the RPG's I was playing I jump into other RPG's then remember I should finish the other game first. I'm sometimes hot headed like that lol.
Golden Sun and Chrono Trigger are the next RPGs/series I am considereing playing next. They look like a lot of fun

Top Bottom