• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Bigman, I'll play you. I have to add you. My Wifi tag is "LES" by the way, that might confuse some people >_<

Edit: Reason being Mmac is already in a match...

Mmac

Smash Lord
Bigman, I'll play you. I have to add you. My Wifi tag is "LES" by the way, that might confuse some people >_<

Edit: Reason being Mmac is already in a match...
Wait? your LES?

Then who's Yatch?

Anyways good games.

Edit: I seem to be Orange with everyone I play, but the Lag is barley noticeable for me >_>

Edit #2: Ah, Yatch is Victory. Good Games. So far, your the only person I didn't know before that manage to beat me once

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Will anyone be online around 11:30 EST tonight? I might be able to get a match or two done around that time...
I might be on at that time. Depends on if I decide to advance on Super Mario Galaxies or not.

Wait? your LES?

Then who's Yatch?

Anyways good games.

Edit: I seem to be Orange with everyone I play, but the Lag is barley noticeable for me >_>
Yatch is another competitor I believe.

bigman40

Smash Master
wow I played bad >_<

oh well, GG dark.

I'm getting pretty tired of dittos now, so I'm just going to mess around. Anyone wanna have some fun? I'm not in the mood to play hard anymore.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow, Les congrats at winning. Maybe I need to play BGM. lol

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games bigman, I got kinda lucky in some of those matches, lol.

Mmac, I'll be back online at around 11:30 EST, so if you're still on I'll be glad to play you then.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I want a rematch soon, Depster. I didn't play that well. Me and Les got a team match to do, so maybe after that we can.

Depster

Smash Champion
No, your lag sucks. The laggiest match of them was the one you won <_< I'm not sittin through that again

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, your lag sucks. The laggiest match of them was the one you won <_< I'm not sittin through that again
That was probably because three laptops were in use at my house. lol And if you don't want to fine, I'll just have to play other people.

Depster

Smash Champion
sorry, that much lag is just so frustrating. nothin personal, I just don't want to sit through that again =S

Chaco

Never Logs In
sorry, that much lag is just so frustrating. nothin personal, I just don't want to sit through that again =S
You probably won't have to. I'm going to fix the channel soon, and get it sped up.

And me Leviathan and I represented Yoshi well...Yoshi Bomb kill FTW. It was so satisfying.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm on for some matches soon. I'll need to warm up first though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I played awfulkly against Mmac and Depster...so I redeem myself. I still can't believe Leviathan beat Bigman, I can beat Leviathan sometimes. We are very close.

So Rel...I guess I'll play.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Kwiko, the last time Rel viewed this page was when he posted, if you want to play we can....or Depster...jk lol

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Oh god decisions!
K, I just put in Chaco's code so I'll play him first then come back to play Depster.
There's just so much drama on this thread.

Top Bottom