• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't know how I just got beat...you got lucky that I accidentally SD'd...let alone I 3 stocked you...wow what a fluke. GG's though.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Great matches Chaco, I loved the third one. DownB spam ftw!
Lawl, I got three-stocked the second game. Shows how great I am.
Depster, you wanna play now?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah GG's..the second one is how I always play. The third, the input lag annoyed me soo much. I'mma stop johning now. I'm happy with my 50% 3 stockage.

Edit: I hate luck. no offense meant if taken.\

EDIT2: Rematch Kiwi...I can't stand losing after a 3 stock.

Depster

Smash Champion
gayest matches ever. Random spots of lag screwed me over several times, my phone was ringing the whole match and people were bangin on my door the entire time and yelling at me.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Match three = Most epic match since ever... one-stock showdown is LoLz... but I shouldn't have won the second one... >_>
Awesome games Depster, your off-the-edge egg spam is too good.

Edit: Looks like our opinions are a bit varying =/

Depster

Smash Champion
Second match was gay as crap. I should have had that series, and now i'm mad because of all these distractions going on. I think I would have done a little better if it was possible to concentrate.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Dep I had it too, don't worry about it, I got lipped from a second of freezing...and SD'd randomly when pressing Y and ended up doing Yoshi bomb.

Edit: Not cool...my Controller is messed up, that's why I SD'd...****...gotta switch controllers...I would've won in to...if it hadn't been for that. Ugh. That's sickening.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Lost eh?

Oh well...Kiwi...rematch soon. Please.
Haha, you have to promise not to pick FD every time XD Stupid ledge.

Second match was gay as crap. I should have had that series, and now i'm mad because of all these distractions going on. I think I would have done a little better if it was possible to concentrate.
Sorry... if it makes you feel any better, I've had my share of self-destructs today. Try three in one match...

Chaco

Never Logs In
lol. Kiwi that was my sexy edge guarding skills. But I have to switch to wired GC controller...my wvebird messed up on me. It cuased that random mid open SD.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Bigman, I want you soon.

I need to get a little help first.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I'm awake. I should be free all day today......

.... again.

I really need something to do :embarrass

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Make that,
I need to play bigman, Mmac, and Carousel and grudgematch Chaco.
Lol I probably won't play that much more today. I'll be ready for a rematch tomorrow though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes it is a grudgematch...towards my GCN controller taken out on you.

bigman40

Smash Master
I don't know. Lag skipped my jump and traded it for a atk =/ I'm really playing reckless cause I wanna DR so badly now >.< XP

I added you kiwikomix

Chaco

Never Logs In
Mmac, also can I have a rematch soon?

I want to play you like I know I can, not like I did.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Yeh. DR is too good, glad to see it's actually useful in combat. Bout time I got me *** handed to me.
Anyone else ready to play?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, that lag sucked BM, but I think it was because I missed red and cycled colors. And I was winning to. Dang.

Top Bottom