• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmmm, BigMan, you still want to go?

You have me registered?

Mmac

Smash Lord
I'm open to fight anyone who hasen't fought me yet still.

Though I gotta do another tournament in a few minutes

bigman40

Smash Master
i'll still take people if they want to add a victory to their record
This right here isn't what this tournament is about. It's to learn and see how you stack against some of the better Yoshi players. If you're doing bad, then you should look at how you should improve. Don't pull yourself down further by talking badly about yourself.

Defender

Smash Rookie
I feel your pain, Carouselambra. I've lost 8 matches in a row. (Actually, I haven't won yet.) I really thought that I was better than that. I don't plan to stay this way though. I'm going to try to improve my comboing and learn to play without tap jump, and, maybe one day, (hopefully not too far into the future) I'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Carouselambra I'm currently 1-4 right now. Still I've learned a lot and had loads of fun already. =)

Also, I'll be on later tonight so if anyone wants to play then, I'll also do friendlies with anyone.

Depster

Smash Champion
seemed like everything I did was a step behind you >_< Everything seemed to be expected. Am I that predictable?

Depster

Smash Champion
Wow... >_< I didn't realize yoshi was played like that.

I don't think Ima play anymore dittos today...

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
I play differently than most yoshis? I'll take that as a compliment :p

Anyways, I can brawl right now. Just send me a message

biohazard930

Smash Apprentice
Dad-freaking-gum. I don't see how anyone can feel comfortable with the freaking 1/2 second input lag...

If anyone else has zero wins, I can help you with that.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
The only trouble I had with lag is when I was hanging on the edge firing eggs and it made me do a side b instead =/ Not that big of a deal really.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I SDd from lag, but still won that round against Depster, but after that, I couldn't get a KO in, I would land not so solid hits on him and send him off but not enough for a KO.

EDIT: Actually I SD'd like once or twice more...lol

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Freaking A...my friend ******* killed my PC. It won't stay on 4 more than 2 minutes and then it automatically restarts. I'll still try to participate, but I need people to challenge me. Send my challenges pleasw people (not feeling the love here)

Gonna have to freaking reformat...****...But feel free to PM me or directly challenge me here.
starting tommorow if possible. If you do challenge me, leave your brawl code and I'll be on..promise

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
yoshi dittos? I was sleepy, but now I'm sleeptyping.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Ha, I was just looking at this thing and it turns out lots of us have the same avatar. Confusing, especially early in the morning...

D

Deleted member

On wednesday, ill be able to play, however, ill be a lil rusty cuz i havent played for 2 weeks so id like to warm up for a few matches if thats ok =P I cant wait to beat err i mean play you guys =P I predict bigmanz gonna win, cuz he got a headstart on me xD

Bwett

Smash Ace
On wednesday, ill be able to play, however, ill be a lil rusty cuz i havent played for 2 weeks so id like to warm up for a few matches if thats ok =P I cant wait to beat err i mean play you guys =P I predict bigmanz gonna win, cuz he got a headstart on me xD
Totally playing you on wednesday lol, I called it. No joust. What time?

Top Bottom