• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

DraconicPsycho

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DraconicPsycho
Greninja-San here! Looking for a new online crew. greninja main. I also play falco, captain falcon,and meta knight. I play both Wii U and 3ds. I am a little rusty, and my schedule is a bit constricted, but i am willing to get better and serve my team. Draco-San out. :4greninja:

D

Deleted member

Greninja-San here! Looking for a new online crew. greninja main. I also play falco, captain falcon,and meta knight. I play both Wii U and 3ds. I am a little rusty, and my schedule is a bit constricted, but i am willing to get better and serve my team. Draco-San out. :4greninja:
Hey there, you can try out for Shaker Edge if you want! Contact me on Discord (←/feel.#6626) or PM me and we'll get things sorted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97
TLG would love to have you in. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in joining our crew.

Mega_Slowbro_80

Smash Cadet
AoS would love to have you try out!

eagle_master

Smash Cadet
NNID
roustik
3DS FC
2852-7293-3760
Hey Eagle_Master here (or just call me Eagle) and I'm looking to join an online crew. I play Bowser jr. (Roy Koopa to be more specific).

Contact me here or on Discord which is Eagle#9805

Last edited:

Σ | BanCorn

Smash Rookie
Hi, we're a new Wii U exclusive crew called Mavericks. We've just started and are looking to grow bigger and better.

Members:

Σ | BanCorn: :4mewtwo::4feroy:
Σ | Kdog: :4zss: :4mewtwo:
Σ | Sloven: :4falco: :4pacman: :4miibrawl: :4alph:
Σ | Jack: :4lucas:
Σ | Deception: :4zelda:
Σ | Darkninja236: :4sheik: :4diddy: :4megaman:
Σ | Clim4x: :4bayonetta:
Σ | Farquad: :4samus: :4luigi:
Σ | PoTsY: :4falcon: :4samus: :4sheik: :4kirby:
Σ | Bass: :4megaman:
Σ | Deku: :4sonic:
Σ | Artificial: :4myfriends: :4mario:
Σ | DMan: :4corrin: :4sonic: :4lucina:
Σ | Faith: :4palutena: :4lucina:

If you want to try out with us or just chill then come to our discord https://discord.gg/sU5Q5C7

Last edited:

ss Navi

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Sheik main looking for an ACTIVE crew to be in. PM me if you have open tryouts and are recruiting. thx

Last edited:

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190

~ Nex Crew ~
What is Nex:
Nex is a WiFi crew that hosts several weekly online events, some are member exclusive, while some are available to everybody! Such as our successful online weeklies we host every Wednesday. We will also participate in crew battles! We have a youtube with footage from the weeklies, we also plan to upload footage from our members! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ig3dyfXGClLO7JOxpJDaQ

Tryouts:

Nex can't do it without you, so we need members to help keep our crew improving. We only accept the strong players! Think you got what it takes? Join our Discord (you can find it below) and go into our tryouts channel! A member will play you and decide if you can join or not based off of your skill! Remember that if you don't get in, you can tryout again in a week! if you make it in, please be active, we want all members to improve and become amazing players, we can't do this if you never play!

Discord:
Discord is our main hub for the crew, it's also where we host tournaments, if you would like to join our crew or our tournaments, you will need to join here: https://discord.gg/012i8F2z0zqYnNJfj

Members:

Nex | Drevis2 :4diddy: [Leader]
Nex | Dandog:4mario: [Co-Leader|Streamer]
Nex | GoldenCJ :4falcon:
Nex | Mintyguy700:4link:
Nex | ItalianBayoThing :4bayonetta:
Nex | Almate :4ganondorf:

Nex | You ;););):love:

Luigiguy42

Smash Cadet
Hello, I am Nackles42, and I'm looking to join a 3DS crew.

Mains: :4rob::4marth:
Secondaries: :4lucas::4cloud:
"For Fun" Characters (I only play these in friendlies, not in crew battles): :4luigi::4robinm::4gaw::4pacman:

I play in tournaments (I've placed 7th at one of my locals).

EDIT: I also have Discord: Nackles42

Thanks!

Last edited:

LV_Navi

Smash Rookie
Hello Vegas player on the hunt, looking to join a group/clan to play with on wifi on a regular basis. Only thing I ask is that it's mostly on discord (I don't use skype often enough), and doesn't mind my lack of activity to much (busy with school and planning any smash events in vegas). But I'll try to be on as much as possible.

Feel Free to contact me on here or on discord PWRUP Navi#6889

Somethings about me:
Head Vegas TO
Vegas PR Head
Rob Main
Former Vegas PR Player

FreeSAWS

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaltyHere
3DS FC
2767-0874-1025
Hey guys,a Ryu player here looking for a crew.Play both Wii U & 3DS.Wanting to get better.Might not be able to try out during week but I'll try if I can. :)

Mioku^3

Smash Cadet
Paradigm
Wii U
0-0

Leader: Mioku:4falcon::4diddy:
Co Leader: Mitch :4feroy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members:
₪ | Greasy :4falcon:
₪ | Brady :4diddy::4sheik:
₪ | SilverCro :4marth:
₪ | Halfy :4tlink:
₪ | Overlord X :4bayonetta: :4sonic:
₪ | Eagle :4roy:
₪ | 8E :4luigi::4dedede:
₪ | Midnight Greninja :4pacman:
₪ | Fate :4corrinf:
₪ | Red
:4mario:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Semi-New Crew looking for Wii U Members. We are Looking to improve as a Crew as much as possible and then get some Crew Battles Going.
--

If you would like to tryout or chill out with us here is our link c:
https://discord.gg/n8u8yjb

Last edited:

2minty4u

Smash Rookie
Looking for a Crew for smash 4 to join. Must be a loyal and active. Text me on kik: trebor1212 to send me your Skype info or discord server. Or just reply to me here. I main :4luigi:while secondaries are :4diddy::4sheik: and pocket is:4lucina:.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
~ Nex crew ~
Welcome to our Nex crew! We are an online tournament crew for dedicated online players! Want to be one of the best? Want to have people to practice with? This may just be the crew for you!

Why you should join:
We are all about helping you improve, we play and host member exclusive tournaments/events often! (We sometimes let tryouts in on the action too.) We also make Nex inspired mods for the members and bring in the fundamentally great players!

Notable facts about the crew:
-We are trying to do a full ironman tournament in the future when we get more members! It's optional and won't be done in one day, so you don't have to do it all in one sitting!
-One of our members made 17th at the Key to PG house!
-We host a successful online weeklies series every wednesday
-We do currently have a streamer, although he's not always able to stream so we ARE looking for another one! (More details below)
-We try to help our tryouts just as much as our members!

How to tryout:

You must play one of the higher members in the crew (right now it's Drevis and CJ), they will each have their own rules when trying you out. The most common one is playing 5 games, make sure to use your best character when trying out so you don't handicap yourself!

Looking for a streamer:
We are currently looking for a 2nd streamer for Nex, our current one isn't always able to stream, so when he isn't we would like a backup streamer. This will count you as a member of the crew and give you administrator powers. We are leniant and won't force you to stream everytime, however if you barely stream at all you will be given a talk to. We stream our weeklies, crew tournaments(less important) and crew battles!

Want to join the crew? Or just hang out? Please visit our Discord link here: https://discord.gg/3pvxbCR

Want to join our weeklies on wednesdays? You can join that here: https://discord.gg/012i8F2z0zqYnNJfj

Members:
- Drevis2 :4diddy:
- CJ :4falcon:
- Dandog :4mario:
- Failbot :4falcon:

D

Deleted member

LEADER:
←/feel. :4shulk:

MEMBERS:
Furret24 :4gaw:
Powerstar9 :4link::4lucina:
Yoshister :4larry::4drmario::4yoshi:
Luig :4sonic::4luigi::4mario:
wedl :4bayonetta2::4kirby:
Volga :4littlemac:

Chalk 至 :4shulk::4villagerf:
UNiK0ЯИ 凶 :4corrinf::4cloud2::4bowser:
Ze Dewott :4lucas::4wiifit::4shulk:
Chainz :4greninja::4mewtwo:
Boma :4zss:

We are Double Jump, an uprising crew of Smash players that are sort of like a very dysfunctional but loving family. We host weekly tournaments, have a PR, participate in crew battles and all that fun stuff! The Discord server isn't strictly Smash based either, there's channels for many other subjects. We also have weekly movie nights and game nights!

Criteria to join:
  • This is primarily a Wii U crew, but we host 3DS tournaments as well. So basically, own Smash 4.
  • To join, you must beat me or one of the top 5 in PR (Chalk, Volga, Luig, Furret or TTTTTsd) in a Best of 3 set. Then, you'll be let in and have a special Crew flair.
  • We don't mind multi-crewing.
  • We prefer people over 13+, but this isn't that big of an issue. Just be mature and chill and we don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97
Hello. I go by HaX and im looking for a good Wii U crew to be in that actively battle each other, has good members, and are overall pretty chill. DM me if you are open for recruitment.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Hey, I'm a dedicated smash player with a dream to be one of the best eventually, and to do so I need a place where I can actively practice with people so I can improve and help others improve as well. So I'm looking for a crew that is good, and that is pretty active with members being able to play friendlies with each other. I play Diddy kong, and I am currently in NC.

Um hey sup I'm new to Smasboards, and the main reason I joined was so that I could meet people with which I can fight so that I can improve my game and also make new friends possibly along the way, so if this thread isfor that then I wanna be in a tourney or join a crew also! BTW i only play 3ds Version

Yanatos

Smash Rookie
NNID
Metroidvt
Hello there.
I am a competitive player for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I am looking for a good crew to improve my play for local tournaments, and to partake in crew activities. I main :4diddy:, and co-main :4marth:/:4lucina:. Send me a PM if you are looking for members.

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
Ok I'm a nervous wreck right now but whatevs got to do something to get out of constantly playing on omega for glory stages.

My name is Nathan, I go by the nickname 'nostalgia' on smash for Wii U.
I main :4charizard: and up to this point i've been playing 1 on 1 for glory almost exclusively.
To be perfectly honest I'm pretty positive despite my win record I'm still an amateur when it comes to stages not named Final Destination also my internet seems to have weird random hiccups at times.

Mr. Roy

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a crew mostly because I need people to practice with and to get some 1v1 practice in crews.
I main :4littlemac::4mario:. Hope to get in a crew soon. :)
I'm also looking for a fairly small (5-9/10) crew.

Last edited:

Ghousts

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gustavo
3DS FC
1220-8715-0938
Average 3ds player
"Main" Ness , Link , Cloud, Roy and Lucas
Want to improve ✌

EmeraldLeaf84

Smash Rookie
NNID
EmeraldLeaf84
iLogic
A Smash 4 Crew

Hey there, iLogic (iLGC) is a fairly new crew that is looking for players with a strong experience with the game already. We're looking for players of a mid to mid high skill level with a firm grasp on the mechanics and fundamentals of the game. However, we could still accept you if we see the potential you have as a player regardless, so don’t be afraid to tryout! Our main goals as a crew are to improve as players but also create a fun and enjoyable experience for our crew members. We are planning to be doing crew battles fairly often and could have other fun crew activities in the future. If you don't plan on trying out for us, you can also just hang out in the server as a guest, which is also encouraged! Hope to see some of you soon!

• Multi-Crewing is Allowed
  • Crew Battles
  • Crew Activities
  • Player Improvement
  • Chill or Hangout
  • Wii U Only

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T4RG6qf

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Hey, I'm a dedicated smash player with a dream to be one of the best eventually, and to do so I need a place where I can actively practice with people so I can improve and help others improve as well. So I'm looking for a crew that is good, and that is pretty active with members being able to play friendlies with each other. I play Diddy kong, and I am currently in NC.
Hi :) Would you like to join TMT? We don't do too many crew battles recently, but we often practice with each other ;D

Pucci

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pucci
Hey there, my tag is Pucci and i main Link. I'm looking for a solid and active crew to get involved with. PM me or reply if you're interested.

irgendetwas

Smash Rookie
hello eu smash player here that wants to checkout the amarican online scene and improve his game
i main villager and im currently looking for a second but for now its villager only.

if anyone is intrested please pm me

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Hi :) Would you like to join TMT? We don't do too many crew battles recently, but we often practice with each other ;D
Thanks for the offer haha, but I'm already in a crew called TMG. If I ever leave I might check you guys out but for right now I prefer to just stay in one crew.

Ell

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ellistun
Hiya, I want to join a crew because I'm bored. Back from a bit of an hiatus about 11 months. Was in a crew before that called
TDG which I assume horribly died. I main Marth, second Fox/Falco. Just mainly try to have fun and meet people.

Bombastic

Smash Rookie
Hi. I'm a :4olimar::4corrin: main from south Florida. I often play in tourneys at Versus Gaming Center and have played against several pros like NickRiddle, Xaltis, and PurpleGuy. I practice as much as I can and love the thrill of competition.

Top Bottom