• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

D

Deleted member

Soul~Realm
(Updated)

Leader -Champ- -Champ-
Wii U Only Crew
Record: 8-4 Ranking "C: 24pts"

Recruitment Status: Open 17/25

~
Leader: S~R | Winds :4tlink::4corrinf:
Co: S~R | Seth :4yoshi: :4miibrawl::4corrinf:
Admin: S~R | MVP :4mario::4greninja::4zelda:

Members:

S~R | Starman :4greninja:
S~R | Hawk: :4fox::4villager:
S~R | Pooter :rosalina::4zss::4sheik::4peach::4robinm:
S~R | Tyler :4feroy: :4marth:
S~R | Steven :4robinf::4falcon::4cloud::4bayonetta:
S~R | Glug :4falcon::4tlink:
S~R | Xane :4metaknight::4sheik::4ryu:
S~R | Shiro
:4peach:
S~R | Felix :4dedede::4wario2::4ness:
S~R | Spacegamer
:4falcon:
S~R | Starhero :4sonic::4kirby:
S~R | JDMV :4diddy:
S~R | BurnerV2 :4myfriends::4feroy::4cloud:
S~R | Mark :4falco::4shulk:

If your looking to get a tryout, contact me on here or on Skype Champ_716
ayyyyy

Classic Wario is gross tho'.:4wario: It'd be better to refer me as "Feelicks" instead of Felix since people know me better by that name too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500
DistaNt Recruitment Are Open!!!!!
  • Hey, hey, hey this is DistaNt|Toras.
  • We are currently recruiting members so don't be afraid!
  • Join if you want to get more competitive and still have a place to hang out.
  • All characters are welcomed.
  • If you are interested in trying out our crew, the leaders Skype will be down below to talk to.
  • THIS IS A WII U CREW ONLY
Skype Info:
  • Contact DistaNt|Toras or DistaNt|Dove if you want to try out.
  • We would like members to at least be 16 years and up.
Requirements:
  • Must have Skype to communicate with other members
  • Good internet connection
  • Just have a good time communicating with other members
  • Beat one our members in a 2/3 set.

nicholas libreros

Smash Rookie
hi I heard about these forums I am brand new to smash 4 and well looking for a place to learn and grow not sure if iI'llfind that here or not but its worth a shot, if anyone is interested in a total newbie I'm more than willing to put in the time and effort to improve

Whirlpool

Fre$h

WE ARE SMALL NOW BUT WATCH YOUR BACK!
Wii U ONLY
A small friendly crew looking to improve ourselves and others who are willing to put in the work.
If you want to tryout, join this Discord group! https://discord.gg/0YhzPtLWjfbKXEoh
(We will judge based off skill)​

Leaders

G1 | StraZ :4ryu:

G1 | yarocks :4falcon::4sheik:

Members

G1 | Y2K :4link:
G1 | GameChanger :4dedede::4peach:
G1 | Elitist :4myfriends:

Last edited:

LighT IV

Smash Rookie
NNID
DanDan76
Competitive Player looking for a crew. If any crews have open spots and are willing to try me out HMU here or you can DM me on twitter @LighT_SSB

Last edited:

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500
Competitive Player looking for a crew, Toon Link Main, If any crews have open spots and are willing to try me out HMU here or you can DM me on twitter @LighT_SSB
Would you like to try out in DistaNt?

TidusRiver

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tube714
Looking for Crew to be in, I main Lucina and I secondary Puff/Lucas. My Skype is tube147 if anybody is interested.

D

Deleted member

Looking for Crew to be in, I main Lucina and I secondary Puff/Lucas. My Skype is tube147 if anybody is interested.
Just sent you a Skype request. I'm a member of Soul~Realm, I'll be adding you to a chat for tryouts once you accept it.

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
MASTER REALM
A Wii U crew based in Long Island, New York
Contact @Yanatos or Halfy Halfy on smashboards for inquiries

LEADERS
10p :4metaknight:
Halfy :4tlink:

MEMBERS

LucatsoKing:4kirby::4falcon::4pit::4shulk:
EZ :4megaman::4villager:
Shade_P5 :4mario::4sonic:
Bender :4wario:

Last edited:

Pseud0

Smash Cadet
NNID
AshiChry
"Team Desync" New Smash team/crew looking for members.

Hello! I'm Pseudo, and I have recently been building a team in which competitive Smashers can join for practice and representation.

We are a very small team so far, so we are open to anyone who wants to join. To join, you will apply first through this Google Form. I will then contact you on Skype and either me or @SilentMystic will play a BO3 set with you. If you take a game, you're in! (The matches will be Default 2 stock 6 minutes, legal stage of your choice.)
Thanks, and I hope you consider joining our team!

Members:

Pseudo :rosalina:
Mystic :4luigi:

Feelicks:4dedede::4kirby:

Last edited:

Austoon link

Smash Rookie
Just started playing smash again looking for a team or group of friends to help me better my smash play I've been maining toon link but trying other characters

Rocketman287

Smash Rookie
I'm Rocket. Fox main, Cpt Falcon secondary on Wii U.

ID: Rocketman287

I'm not in a crew and would like to change that, seems like a cool experience and a way to further my skills. I've played Smash Bros. since 64 came out, and want to play Smash 4 competitively.

edit: now recruited

Last edited:

Nibblez

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is Nick, the co-leader of NMG (New Meta Gang) and the person who runs the Crews thread here on smashboards at this link http://smashboards.com/threads/newly-updated-crew-thread.420797/page-3#post-20578906 and we are now currently looking for new recruits, we require you to try out, use Skype, have a good network connection, and to have a good attitude :) We're a very active and friendly group who help each other to improve and develop in the game at all possible times, and we like to have fun with it at the same time. At the moment our official roster is at 10 members and we'll only be having 25 total, so try out soon ;)

WE ARE NOW HOSTINING A RECRUITMENT TOURNEY http://challonge.com/NMGRecruitmentTournament
If you're interested in joining, this would be a perfect way to try out! Don't worry about winning, we're not only looking for skill but potential to be great!! :)
This tourney will be streamed so we can evaluate all participants and potential members! ;)
If you'd like to join the tourney please add me on skype at Nickat98 as well, and of course we're still offering normal tryouts through contact on skype.!

-(Leader) BizzWinds: :4darkpit:
-(Co-Leader) Nickat98: :4zelda:
-RiDEL: :4ludwig:
-iOreki: :4megaman:
-SSBMATT::4myfriends:/:4dk:/:4ganondorf:/:4mario:/:4samus:/:4tlink:/:4bowser:
-Projects::4ryu:/:4marth:
-Mo433: :4kirby:/:4mewtwo:
-EchoesGuideMe: :4marth:/:4zss:
-RAVEMotionzZZ: :4falco:/:4lucas:
-Kodachi: :4robinf:

Are you guys still recruiting? if so, how would I try out? im looking for a good crew

Last edited:

Nibblez

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Nibble (Nibblez on Smashboards because Nibble was taken lol), and I was looking to join a good crew with good players in it. I'm from Michigan, which has a ton of good players there, and I'd say, based off of the placings I get, I'm a higher-mid level player. I normally only lose to PR (Power Ranked, aka the top best players in the state) level players. I main Mario, still trying to find a good secondary, I'm consistent, and I love this game, so I wont be getting bored and quit right after I join. Let me know if I sound interesting to you and your crew. Thanks.

Edit: Stuff I forgot to mention: I consistently place 9th-13th, occasionally top 8, out of 65 (bare minimum) to around 85 (or even higher at some).

Last edited:

Illusion.

Master of Stealth
NNID
Illusion97
3DS FC
1822-0471-8951
Switch FC
SW-5043-8035-6923
Reminder that there is a Crew Leader Chat on Skype for, obviously, crew leaders, and a Discord server where a lot of people in crews hang out.

If you're a crew leader and you want to be apart of it, PM me. The Discord server, however, is open to everyone instead of just crew leaders; PM me for an invite to that.

Last edited:

Cata27

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColinJohnson27

Hello! I'm Pseudo, and I have recently been building a team in which competitive Smashers can join for practice and representation.

We are a very small team so far, so we are open to anyone who wants to join. To join, you will apply first through this Google Form. I will then contact you on Skype and either me or @SilentMystic will play a BO3 set with you. If you take a game, you're in! (The matches will be Default 2 stock 6 minutes, legal stage of your choice.)

Members:

Pseudo :rosalina:

Feelicks:4dedede::4kirby:
[/QUOTE

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500

DistaNt
Wii U Crew
Leader: DistaNt|Toras:4ness::4sonic::4lucas:
Co-Leader: DistaNt|Dove:4kirby::4lucina:

Members:
DistaNt| Haze:4mario::4sonic:
DistaNt| Chris:4yoshi::4falcon:
DistaNt| LighT:4zss:
DistaNt| Lightsoul:4yoshi::4sheik::4pikachu:
DistaNt| IontheRaichu:4pacman::4gaw:
DistaNt| Chaos:4greninja:
DistaNt| Tacobomb:4yoshi::4metaknight:
DistaNt| Trick:4fox::4falco::4cloud:

If you want to join our crew, contact DistaNt|Toras

Last edited:

BombKid0

Smash Rookie
NNID
SanicRainbow911
3DS FC
2423-5377-8769
Did you apply? If so you we're mostly on discord now and not on Skype, so you should make sure you have an discord account. You should also contact TD-Pseudo or TD-Mystic to do be given the link to the discord chat that we discuss through. I honestly don't have a lot of power so all I can do is hope you get in. (Sorry is i mixed or messed up anything in this message, I am quite young.) I am TD-BombKid so we look forward to seeing you, well at least I do. Cata27 Cata27

Last edited:

Unit583

Smash Rookie
NNID
protoman64
Rising Era is now recruiting!

Rising Era is a small, tight-knit group of competitive smashers all roughly around the same skill level. We are looking to expand to meet and compete with more smashers! Check out our awesome crew trailer made by RE Hail! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdgPa3y7jkQ

More about us

· The average age of our group members is 17

· We use Skype as our method of communication

· Currently all of our members are in EST

· We are most active in the evenings

What do we expect?

· Be fairly active. We understand life happens, but don’t go dying on us for a few weeks without notifying us.

· Have a good internet connection

Contact us

· Add mr.lthesmasher on Skype, make sure to indicate you want a tryout.

· A tryout simply consists of you playing and chatting with some of our members

Edit: Wii U only

Last edited:

SupremeSuperiorStick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sohaii
Rising Era is now recruiting!

Rising Era is a small, tight-knit group of competitive smashers all roughly around the same skill level. We are looking to expand to meet and compete with more smashers! Check out our awesome crew trailer made by RE Hail! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdgPa3y7jkQ

More about us

· The average age of our group members is 17

· We use Skype as our method of communication

· Currently all of our members are in EST

· We are most active in the evenings

What do we expect?

· Be fairly active. We understand life happens, but don’t go dying on us for a few weeks without notifying us.

· Have a good internet connection

Contact us

· Add mr.lthesmasher on Skype, make sure to indicate you want a tryout.

· A tryout simply consists of you playing and chatting with some of our members
Thanks for making this :) Alternatively if Mr.L is busy you can add me on Skype to schedule a tryout. Skype: live:msohail-99. My username is RE | Hail.

Last edited:

shadowthehuntar

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I run a Wii U / 3DS clan called "FatAL." We are a competitive crew that is quite large but is looking for new members still. If you are interested in trying out for my clan please add me on Skype my name is PhantomVirus13. Also specifically the characters our crew needs the most are: :4pacman:, :4wiifit: , :4samus: , :4miisword: , :4miigun: , :4miibrawl: , :4lucario: , :4jigglypuff: , :4myfriends: , :4gaw: , :4ganondorf: , :4dk: , :4bowser:. However if you do not play any of these characters still contact me and we'll still try you out. Those characters are just what I'm particularly looking for but we still accept other characters if you are skilled enough. Hopefully I will find interest.
I would love to join please message me on skype at carlossuarez691 or call me at 5106917069 I play on 3ds and I am a link and zero suit main

Kr0nik

Smash Rookie
An above average player looking for a crew.

dm me on twitter @kr0nikk so we can speak more.

i just started playing online tourneys. i go to the biweeklys more frequent than i used to. (smash4ever) i play on Nairo's sub tourneys and i've played in the past 2 and placed pretty high for someone who just joined the group. Hoping this time since the other times i played, werent at home, and one was with a game pad and i still placed high asf.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
TheMoneyTeam (yes we still exist XD) are looking for a Sheik player and a Mario player. If anyone that is good uses either of these, and is interested in joining a crew, PM me and I'll test ya! :3

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cosmic Legends (Updated)
General Info
Contact Info - trickmetrismo (skype)
-- Spots Left (18/25)
---
Wii U ONLY
(0-0) E Rank: Points - 0

~~~
What's up, it's Tricky, leader of Cosmic Legends~
-------------------------------------------------------
--We are the reformed crew "CC" or "Cosmic Cloud"
With newer faces popping in from different sides of the Smash Bros community,
-
-We base our members off of skill, and not wins alone.
- Wanting Variety - :4rob::4pit::4myfriends::4villager::4ryu::4dk::4fox::4sonic::4metaknight:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader ~ Tr!ckyTr!smo :4bowserjr:(:4iggy:):4bayonetta:
Co- Leader ~ StealthyPanda :4diddy:

Members
CL | Minun:4sheik::4feroy:
CL | Jflo:4pikachu:
CL | Riptide:4pacman:
CL | Scarfy:4ness::4lucas:

CL | Platinum Nukes :4zss:
CL | EvO:4shulk::4drmario:
CL | Vivillon:rosalina::4alph:
CL | Leposiden:4morton:
CL | BlaqkMelodic:4falco::4link:
CL | Voldash :4sheik::4falco:
CL | CosmicStar :rosalina::4palutena:
CL | Tails :4luigi:
CL | MystiK :4falcon::4mario:
CL | George :4sheik:
CL | Snakerty :4lucas:
CL | Prometheus :4shulk:

Pseud0

Smash Cadet
NNID
AshiChry

We are a very small team so far, so we are open to anyone who wants to join. To join, you will apply first through this Google Form. No alternate steps required, you don't need to play us. We'll just talk to you and you can get in that way! :)

Members:

Pseudo :4peach::4bayonetta:(ayy)

Feelicks:4dedede::4wario::4mewtwo:

ARS3 :4sonic:
SheepGod :4falco::4diddy::4cloud:
BombKid:4lucas::4mewtwo:

Mega_Slowbro_80

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm Nibble (Nibblez on Smashboards because Nibble was taken lol), and I was looking to join a good crew with good players in it. I'm from Michigan, which has a ton of good players there, and I'd say, based off of the placings I get, I'm a higher-mid level player. I normally only lose to PR (Power Ranke, aka the top best players in the state) level players. I main Mario, still trying to find a good secondary, I'm consistent, and I love this game, so I wont be getting bored and quit right after I join. Let me know if I sound interesting to you and your crew. Thanks.

Edit: Stuff I forgot to mention: I consistently place 9th-13th, occasionally top 8, out of 65 (bare minimum) to around 85 (or even higher at some).
Are you Wii U or 3ds? Add me on Skype
DB | Alex F.

Last edited:

raizur

Smash Cadet
NNID
raizur
3DS FC
4425-1652-3596
Thanks for making this :) Alternatively if Mr.L is busy you can add me on Skype to schedule a tryout. Skype: live:msohail-99. My username is RE | Hail.
how much must I pay to join? Also are food and drinks included as well or must I buy them separately? Lastly, will this be a monthly fee or annually? rip my wallet...

EDIT: oh I just forgot! On a scale of 1-10, 1 being horrible and 10 being great, how is the quality of this "Era Rising" product? My son broke his old one about 2 years ago and is still ineed of a new one.

Last edited:

Krubby

Smash Cadet
Hiya! I'm a fairly high level King Dedede main who's been thinking of joining crews. Of course, by high level I mean for the character itself because using a bottom tier certainly hasn't helped me get results. HOWEVER, if you want to have a cool character in your crew that isn't seen to often then I'm your player! Feel free to message me or add me on skype, krubby2, to talk about crews! Thank youuuu~

DX_97

Smash Cadet
NNID
kwakdohyun97
Hey I'm a Wii U player who mains :4sheik::4villager::4ryu:. I would like a new crew cause the old one disbanded.

WEBSTERfsu

Smash Rookie
hi I would like to join a smash wiiu or 3ds crew I'm a close combat fighter with a few projectiles mixed in just to keep it interesting hear are my mains... ther's a lot of them. I do like to play non-omega stages but I'm not opposed to omega form.

Yoshi
bowser
donkey kong
little mac
link
charizard
R.O.B.
captain falcon
shulk
lucina
sonic
ryu
cloud

ZarilDraco47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZarilDraco47
3DS FC
1134-9549-3299
Hey I'm a Wii U player who mains :4sheik::4villager::4ryu:. I would like a new crew cause the old one disbanded.
If you're interested you could join my crew Divine Heroes. We currently don't have a Shiek or Ryu, and variety is always welcome. You can contact me on Skype: ZeroDraco47

Top Bottom