• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

Ferocityy

Smash Rookie
Hey my names Will and I just recently bought a Wii u, I used to be a decent brawl player and I'm slowly trying to comeback into the scene, I'm looking to join a clan/crew if anyone needs a player let me know!

Ferocityy

Smash Rookie
F Ferocityy Add me if u havent done so. If u have, please join my room which should be open right about now.
Give me like ten, just got off work and I'm heading for a shower and I'll add you! Thanks man, are all the matches gonna count because I haven't really warmed up :p

Ferocityy

Smash Rookie
Give me like ten, just got off work and I'm heading for a shower and I'll add you! Thanks man, are all the matches gonna count because I haven't really warmed up :p
You got Skype? Add me LFerocityy it'll be easier to talk between matches

Starhero23

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm @xKingZsx I'm Starting a Crew Called STOLE YOUR GLORY (Name Changing in progress) We Are A Smash / Splatoon Crew You are Welcome To Try Out. You Will be tried out by me if u pass then you will face my leader. & you will be determined by skill & character usage. We Also would like a active crew so people can help one another a lot. If You want to contact me Or my Leader Feel free to do So in a private message or in social media
Twitter: @KingScolo48
Leader Twitter: @DarkstarYoshi46

-xKingZsx
(Helping a friend start his crew also when u private message him if u got a discord or Skype it will make this way easier. Or pm me so I can help u
Skype Star_Warrior23)

PTC

Smash Ace
If I just said AS FAR AS THE ONE'S I'VE SEEN, I wouldn't know how to answer that, right? No need to get sassy with me lol look at the link and tell me if that's "BS".
Nah I'm joking. I'm Co editor for EV,the clan that as far as I have seen, spams this chat xD

SelmanIGhaoui

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm Selman and I'm new to this community. I'm looking for a crew to join so I can improve my skills to the competitive level AND DEFEAT ZERO!!!! lol
I'm not really good but I promise loyalty to the clan (seriously) so it would be a pleasure if you accepted me.
My main is Sonic (OMG don't hate me please) and my skype account is Selman.Ghaoui I beg don't hesitate to add me and thanks!

PTC

Smash Ace
Hello! I'm Selman and I'm new to this community. I'm looking for a crew to join so I can improve my skills to the competitive level AND DEFEAT ZERO!!!! lol
I'm not really good but I promise loyalty to the clan (seriously) so it would be a pleasure if you accepted me.
My main is Sonic (OMG don't hate me please) and my skype account is Selman.Ghaoui I beg don't hesitate to add me and thanks!
too excited. get out

jk

BassMageWG ¤

Smash Journeyman
Will6YM Will6YM HI :D me and PTC are part of a group called EV eternal victory we have 14 members currently and were all very good at the game we would love to test you :D

PTC

Smash Ace
Will6YM Will6YM HI :D me and PTC are part of a group called EV eternal victory we have 14 members currently and were all very good at the game we would love to test you :D
bass new plan you dont say we in the same clan and im like "woo woo this here is a fine ol chap i sure would join his clan but Will is so much better than me he deserves the spot"

EDIT: if i could i would delete this. sorry

Last edited:

Migetman3214

Smash Rookie
NNID
MegaVulcan3000
3DS FC
3566-2036-2119
Hey guys,

Looking to crew up with some peeps. I'm decent, but I really want to improve and such. I'm also new to the tournament thing and I'd like to enter one some day.

Top Bottom