• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

DJ Sigzorz

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamingBass
Hello, I'm the leader of the crew Aegis. We are a online crew and we are looking for new members of all skill levels into our crew. We are also looking for a person who can stream and make YouTube videos but that is not a requirement. If you are interested please contact me via my Skype: dj_sigzorz.

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Still looking for a squad. I would like to join escape of fate, but I am in the pacific region.
Hey! You should read our post by Elliot Crawford. We don't ind where you live so you should try out!

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500
For any people looking for a an active crew (we are on every single day) and want to tryout for TDG (Take Down Gaming) msg me on skype , TDG_Toras.

FreeloRiven

Smash Rookie
Hey! I run a crew called Cosmic Cloud and we do competitive crew battles

We are looking for new members to join and have fun with make new friends and have great battles together.

Our first match begins when we get a crew of 16

Bo5 Matches

Challenger chooses all stages

Tourney Legal Only

We base off skill not wins alone

To contact us, my skype is kenny.marvin.bruce.iii
Leave your skype in the thread
or go to our website @ http://cosmiccloudcrew.weebly.com

Leaders:
CC| Tr!cky Tr!smo :4falco::4bowserjr::4feroy::4samus:
CC| Dark N :4darkpit::4dk::4duckhunt::4ryu:

Members

CC| Scarfy ::4mario::4villager::4lucas:

CC| Javien ::4bowser::4falcon::4sheik:

CC| Danny: :4drmario:

CC| Stealthy Panda ::4wario2::4diddy:

Is there still any spots open?

FreeloRiven

Smash Rookie
Hey! I run a crew called Cosmic Cloud and we do competitive crew battles

We are looking for new members to join and have fun with make new friends and have great battles together.

Our first match begins when we get a crew of 16

Bo5 Matches

Challenger chooses all stages

Tourney Legal Only

We base off skill not wins alone

To contact us, my skype is kenny.marvin.bruce.iii
Leave your skype in the thread
or go to our website @ http://cosmiccloudcrew.weebly.com

Leaders:
CC| Tr!cky Tr!smo :4falco::4bowserjr::4feroy::4samus:
CC| Dark N :4darkpit::4dk::4duckhunt::4ryu:

Members

CC| Scarfy ::4mario::4villager::4lucas:

CC| Javien ::4bowser::4falcon::4sheik:

CC| Danny: :4drmario:

CC| Stealthy Panda ::4wario2::4diddy:

[/QUOTE
are there any spots open. i'm interested in joining skype:andresenc

akuneko

Smash Cadet
NNID
gostex
3DS FC
3368-2264-8198
(Little update)

Escape of Fate

Members :
EoF | aKunekO :4link::4peach: - Leader
EoF | Pitfly :4yoshi::4kirby: - CoLeader

EoF | Isokution :4fox::4bowser:
EoF | LordSky :4samus::4myfriends:
EoF | Gyrox :4littlemac:
EoF | Locke :4greninja:

We are 4 European players and 2 North American players. We are looking for new members to join us.
We need players of all skill levels between 13-19 years old. Our team is quite new so come introduce yourself and your ideas for future projects. We have a YouTube channel and we upload mixclips and montages of the members, we also record some matches between us. We are doing character guides and you can help us to find techniques to cover on a characters.
We are an online crew who likes to practice, we just need more members to have bigger projects like crew battles or tournaments.

Contact me on skype : ivilleur33

Elliott Crawford

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elliance1
3DS FC
3695-0557-2895
Ladies and gentlemen, LayZSmashers is still recruiting! If you want to be in a crew with awesome people all with the common goal of learning more about the game and getting better, consider us and message me on Skype @Elliance1000
For more info about our crew and our members, visit our website: layzsmashers.weebly.com
Also look out for our upcoming LayZSmashers podcast, The Smash Club!

Last edited:

NLR

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm new to the smash boards and looking for a way to practice and would like to join a crew to get better and to have fun and meet new smashers. I main :4ness: :4rob: :4littlemac: thanks for considering me and if you seem interested shoot me a message.

~ Midnight ~

Smash Rookie
NNID
WBFrosch202
3DS FC
1134-8573-7996
Hello, Valor is looking for good players that are active and that are willing to get better. If you wish to join Valor you must try-out in order to see if you will be accepted into the crew. (We are a Wii U only Crew!)
Leader : Valor Rapayus
Sm4sh Mains/Secondaries : :4mario:, :4ness:, :4dk:
Contact Information : Skype Name: rapayus

Characters Needed:
Bowser, Charizard, King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Ike, Little Mac, Link, Lucario, Luigi, Olimar, Pit, Dark Pit, Toon Link, Villager, Yoshi, Palutena, Pac-man, Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, Shulk, Bowser Jr., Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt, Falco, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Mewtwo, Lucas, Ryu, and the Miis.

* If you do not play any of those characters listed you can still try-out, that is just a basis of our necessities as a crew.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
B-airly F-air is recruiting for our Wii U division

Leader: Illusion :4greninja:
Members:
Zephyrus (co-leader) :4falco:
Raphael (co-leader) :4gaw:
Tungsten :4myfriends:
Alpha :4charizard: :4sheik:
Tanark :4fox:
Darkblaze :4falco:
JPJet :4mario:
NintendoLabz :4diddy:
Kewra :4zss: :4tlink:

PM me here or contact me on Skype (calebking97) if you're interested in trying out
yo we should WiiU cb Friday

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500
Hey! I'm new to the smash boards and looking for a way to practice and would like to join a crew to get better and to have fun and meet new smashers. I main :4ness: :4rob: :4littlemac: thanks for considering me and if you seem interested shoot me a message.
Would you like to try out for Take Down Gaming?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
@Liberation would a piece about the online/offline crew aspect of Smashboards/Smash be worthy of front page stuff?
It'd bring some fresh air to this section
No one visits here except the occasional newbie and the people who already have crews
Feel like more people would join or start crews if they knew (◕‿◕✿)
Just my 2 cents, been meaning to ask you this for like a week but I kept forgetting LOL

Last edited:

Mega_Slowbro_80

Smash Cadet
Hi I'm yoshi a :4sonic::4kirby::4feroy::4lucas::4robinf::4falcon:. Main and currently looking for a crew that can push me to becoming a veteran smasher (Felt lost in swift chaos Wii u) i did currently get a wii u two weeks ago but im actually quite good it past my 3ds expectations and learning different tactics and different characters if u want to give me a try out my Skype is * Darkstaryoshi46 * Thx u for having the time to read this
(Currently taking training from aether ladder Gold ll 13-1
If you're interested, we have a crew but it's a 3ds crew, and we could use you, you can try out with any main you want except for robin and captain falcon because we have two people who main them

Ell

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ellistun
Hello smashers who would like to join a crew RED MEANS IMPORTANT-ISH GREEN MEANS OPTIONAL *=required
I am recruiting for ~ WII U CREW

What does it stand for? It can stand for whatever your heart desires, but most people say Take Down Gaming.
If you'd like to this crew PM me here or HMU on my Skype which will be below this wall of text. WAIT! Before you Message me please see if you are qualified in joining this crew.

1. *Have Skype
2. *Have a mic

3. Have a personality
4. Don't be an A--hole. One is enough
5. No dumb stipulations like "beat the whole crew" If you are a good player you'll most likely be accepted.
6. Take a joke
7. *Be active and have fun :)

Skype ID: Ellistun

Members
TDG_Expectro :4diddy:,:4pit:
TDG_Glove :4dedede:,:4diddy:
TDG_Toras :4sonic:, :4ness:
TDG_Haze :4mario:,:4sonic:
TDG_David :4bowser:
TDG_Ellie :4falco:,:4fox:
TDG_Taco :4yoshi:
TDG_Soulcomet :4fox:
TDG_Chris :4falcon:,:4yoshi:
TDG_Navi :4rob:
TDG_Max :4kirby:

TDG_Wormy :4tlink:, :4megaman:

Last edited:

Mega_Slowbro_80

Smash Cadet
Hi we are a new 3ds Crew and we are looking for members, and if you want to have fun with a couple of people and fight other crews along side us, COME JOIN! :)

We are always looking for new members and don't be shy, and try your best.

*we are a 3DS ONLY crew
IMPORTANT: have a Skype!

Members:
Emma::4samus:
Damion::4dk:
Pipo::4gaw:
Coco::4mario:
Jeje::4lucario:
Salty::4fox:
Alex::4villager:
Justin::4charizard:
Isaiah::4robinf:
Mitchell::4falcon:
John::4littlemac:
Mason::4megaman:

Happy::4tlink:

You can try out with any other characters and I'll see you there! :pikachu:

Last edited:

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Valor Crew!

We are looking for recruits for our crew, Valor. We have many low-tier hero's and have our main focus on improving! Anybody is allowed to try out!

To try out, you will fight 3 of the 5 best people in the crew, if you beat 2 out of 3 of them, you get it. If you don't, the leader will review how you did and see if you are good enough, so you will still have a chance of getting in, however very small. You can try out as many times as you like, so if you fail, you can train for a month and come back better than ever!

Members!

Leader: Rapayus :4mario:
Co-leader: Cocho: :4pikachu:
Drevis2::4jigglypuff:
Shadow: :4rob:
Lightsoul: :4greninja:
Wookiehere: :4sheik:
Omega: :4feroy:
Fr3akGamer::4megaman:
Kropso: :4mario:
Helix: :4robinf:
Mariochu: :rosalina:
Dove: :4lucina:

To try out, contact us on skype!

Leaders skype: Rapayus

We practice, and do crew battles often! We also have a creative rankings system, can you make it to the top!?

TheFalcoMaster123

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrevellNelso567
We have a crew called Rouges of Smash (RoS) If u want to try out add lucario13579 we will update on the crew also

Leader (RoS) Hyperkin-:4kirby:,:4mario:,:4fox:,:4sheik: (RoS)Conner-:4lucas:,:4ness: (RoS)StarPrime-:4falco:,:4fox:,:4yoshi:,:4greninja: (RoS)James-:4mario:,:4drmario: (RoS)El Yoshi-:4yoshi:,:4lucario: (RoS)Gagelax-:4peach:,:4palutena:,:4robinf: (RoS)Zetonx-:4fox:,:4link: (RoS)Taijem-:4zss:

Last edited:

akuneko

Smash Cadet
NNID
gostex
3DS FC
3368-2264-8198
(Little update)

Escape of Fate

Members :

- EoF | aKunekO :4link::4peach: - Leader
- EoF | Pitfly :4yoshi::4kirby: - CoLeader

- EoF | Isokution :4fox::4drmario:
- EoF | LordSky :4samus::4myfriends:
- EoF | Gyrox :4littlemac:
- EoF | Locke :4greninja:

- EoF | TW4L :4falcon::4diddy:
- EoF | Taliopz :4link:
- EoF | Aria :4ness::4pikachu:
- EoF | Toad :4marth::4yoshi:
- EoF | StarPrime :4falco:

We are 6 European players and 5 North American players. We are looking for new members to join us.
We need players of all skill levels between 13-19 years old. Our team is quite new so come introduce yourself and your ideas for future projects. We have a YouTube channel (Escape of Fate | SSB4) and we upload mixclips and montages of the members, we also record some matches between us. We are doing character guides and you can help us to find techniques to cover on a characters.
We need to practice with a lot of match ups so we can get better for crew battles.

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
Hey there :p Ive been a villager main since the demo but I secondary lucas and I know some things that a lot of villager players dont know (In terms of combos) but im sure that somewhere out there somebodys probablly found it out lol. Ive never been to a tournament but I would hope to soon. I play on a broken DS unfortunately. If I had a Wii U I would probably use that (But I like 3DS controls better)

TriiX

Smash Rookie
Hi! TriiX here i've been playing smash 3ds for a while now and hae always wanted to join a crew, i main :4dedede: and secondary :4yoshi:, :4rob:. I prefer team battles but i wont mind playing smash or 1v's i live in uk (if that matters)

BreezyMcCheezy

Smash Rookie
NNID
BreezyMcCheezy
3DS FC
1435-5837-2897
Hello I'm Breezles and I am interested in joining a crew. I do play smash 4 everyday after work but want to be better at the game I love. I main Yoshi and play aggressively with him and I also have Roy when I need to ko falco is used for funsies. I am based in the Midwest (Indiana to be exact).

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet
Hello I'm Breezles and I am interested in joining a crew. I do play smash 4 everyday after work but want to be better at the game I love. I main Yoshi and play aggressively with him and I also have Roy when I need to ko falco is used for funsies. I am based in the Midwest (Indiana to be exact).
skype me @: TrickMeTrismo

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
PM me.

DJ Sigzorz

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamingBass
Aegis is still looking for new members. Skype me at: dj_sigzorz to try out.

Starhero23

Smash Rookie
YO.
WHAT UP IT STAR
I'm looking for a Crew that can help me learn & i can gain experience. I'm a really good :4sonic: main & Semi Good :4pacman:& :4kirby:. Recently in a crew called Soul~Realm but left because the crew wasn't as active anymore & barely training. I was preferred 2-4 best in the crew.
I'm active & love to play sets. I don't decline challenges. So come out and lets Play :nifty:(Wii u only)

Last edited:

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet
YO.
WHAT UP IT STAR
I'm looking for a Crew that can help me learn & i can gain experience. I'm a really good :4sonic: main & Semi Good :4pacman:& :4kirby:. Recently in a crew called Soul~Realm but left because the crew wasn't as active anymore & barely training. I was preferred 2-4 best in the crew.
I'm active & love to play sets. I don't decline challenges. So come out and lets Play :nifty:(Wii u only)
add me on skype @ trickmetrismo

-Champ-

Smash Apprentice
Soul~Realm
(Updated)

Leader -Champ- -Champ-
Wii U Only Crew
Record: 3-2 Rating "E: 9pts"

Recruitment Status: Open 13/25

~

Leader: S~R | Winds :4tlink::4drmario::4megaman:
Co: S~R | Seth :4yoshi: :4miibrawl:
Admin: S~R | MVP :4greninja::4mario::4zelda::4dk:

Members:

S~R | Starman :4greninja:
S~R | Hawk: :4fox::4villager:
S~R | Pooter :rosalina::4zss::4sheik::4peach::4robinm:
S~R | Tyler :4feroy: :4marth:
S~R | Steven :4zss::4robinf::4falcon::4lucina:
S~R | Glug :4tlink::4fox::4falcon:
S~R | Xane :4sheik::4kirby:
S~R | Shiro :4peach:
S~R | Felix :4wario::4yoshi:
S~R | Spacegamer :4falcon:

If your looking to get a tryout, contact me on here or on Skype Champ_716

Last edited:

Mega_Slowbro_80

Smash Cadet
(Little update)

Escape of Fate

Members :

- EoF | aKunekO :4link::4peach: - Leader
- EoF | Pitfly :4yoshi::4kirby: - CoLeader
- EoF | Isokution :4fox::4drmario:
- EoF | LordSky :4samus::4myfriends:
- EoF | Gyrox :4littlemac:
- EoF | Locke :4greninja:

- EoF | TW4L :4falcon::4diddy:
- EoF | Taliopz :4link:
- EoF | Aria :4ness::4pikachu:
- EoF | Toad :4marth::4yoshi:
- EoF | StarPrime :4falco:

We are 6 European players and 5 North American players. We are looking for new members to join us.
We need players of all skill levels between 13-19 years old. Our team is quite new so come introduce yourself and your ideas for future projects. We have a YouTube channel (Escape of Fate | SSB4) and we upload mixclips and montages of the members, we also record some matches between us. We are doing character guides and you can help us to find techniques to cover on a characters.
We need to practice with a lot of match ups so we can get better for crew battles.
I would like to try out, I main villager and secondary wario and I have a Skype

Last edited:

Nickat98

Smash Cadet
Hey, this is Nick, the co-leader of NMG (New Meta Gang) and we are now currently looking for new recruits, we require you to try out, use Skype, have a good network connection, and to have a good attitude :) We're a very active and friendly group who help each other to improve and develop in the game at all possible times, and we like to have fun with it at the same time. At the moment our official roster is at 10 members and we'll only be having 25 total, so try out soon ;)
If you think you'd like to try out... contact me on Skype at Nickat98
-(Leader) BizzWinds: :4darkpit:
-(Co-Leader) Nickat98: :4zelda:
-RiDEL: :4ludwig:
-iOreki: :4megaman:
-SSBMATT::4myfriends:/:4dk:/:4ganondorf:/:4mario:/:4samus:/:4tlink:/:4bowser:
-Projects::4ryu:/:4marth:
-Mo433: :4kirby:/:4mewtwo:
-EchoesGuideMe: :4marth:/:4zss:
-RAVEMotionzZZ: :4falco:/:4lucas:
-Kodachi: :4robinf:

Last edited:

Jonny222334

Smash Ace
Hello, I am in a crew named Eternal Victory. and we are currently looking for members.

We are a Smash 4 crew, that are looking for members to be tested. Your test will be how many games the tester thinks it

will take for you to make it in. Then after a discussion we will talk about if you are in or not. If you are interested in jing leave a message here or PM here, leave your main and any achievements you have. Have a great time Smashing.

Last edited:

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet
Looking for a crew, Bowser Jr Main secondary MK and DDD
Was top Bow Jow of Smashladder (dropped due to labing for a long "periaodically" amount of time)

my skype is : trickmetrismo

Top Bottom