• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

online question

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
That means how good your connectivity has been in the past. they are ranged from red to yellow to green, green being you see them often and your fights are usally completed red being visa versa.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
That means how good your connectivity has been in the past. they are ranged from red to yellow to green, green being you see them often and your fights are usally completed red being visa versa.
there's also blue...but that...is a legend

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I personally never pay attention to those.
If someone is on, I'll brawl them because I want to fight!
However you should always try to go for the green lights. Those represent good connection.

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
This may sound weird, but all this information is in the instruction booklet. The example of these dots they have in there are blue. But I guess they're just trying to encourage you to Brawl with players with good connections.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
This may sound weird, but all this information is in the instruction booklet. The example of these dots they have in there are blue. But I guess they're just trying to encourage you to Brawl with players with good connections.
there goes sakurai trying to mask his mistakes again...

Top Bottom