• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Ocarina Brawl Codes with no desync

Marble345

Smash Rookie
sorry if this is off topic, but is there a way to get ocarina without deleting my Twilight Princess save data? >.>
um DUH! just get an SD card and copy your twilite save to it, then delete it from your wii and put the twilite hack on the wii. simple =)
then when you instaled the homebrew channel to your wii you wont need the twilite hack anymore so delete it from your wii, put the sd card in that has your twilite save on it, and move your twilite save back onto your wii.

RogueAssassin18

Smash Rookie
Here is two more, doesn't really affect the game, but you can play with your friends now

WITH ANYONE - Basic Brawl Multiplayer [Phantom Wings]
4A000000 90180B44
38000000 00FF1000
10000000 0000000C
*Must Be Host. You must also start the Waiting Room before someone else joins (kinda like having someone join your game instead of you joining theirs).

WITH ANYONE - Team Battle Multiplayer [Phantom Wings & Jose Gallardo]

4A000000 90180B44
38000000 00FF1100
10000000 0000000C
*Works without being the host, but the same rule applies for starting the Waiting Room before others join (have them join while you are in the waiting room).

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Here is two more, doesn't really affect the game, but you can play with your friends now

WITH ANYONE - Basic Brawl Multiplayer [Phantom Wings]
4A000000 90180B44
38000000 00FF1000
10000000 0000000C
*Must Be Host. You must also start the Waiting Room before someone else joins (kinda like having someone join your game instead of you joining theirs).

WITH ANYONE - Team Battle Multiplayer [Phantom Wings & Jose Gallardo]

4A000000 90180B44
38000000 00FF1100
10000000 0000000C
*Works without being the host, but the same rule applies for starting the Waiting Room before others join (have them join while you are in the waiting room).
That first code has way too many glitches. I ended up controlling someone else once. XD

Jumpi 95

Smash Cadet
That first code has way too many glitches. I ended up controlling someone else once. XD
Works Fine for me:ohwell:I actualy have my friend without a Wii come and do Wifi with Anyone with me^_^
The trick is, more people, better chance:chuckle:
why im glad for that is because my friend has a :psycho: brother that folows him and cries if he doesnt play...:urg: This is how :psycho: he is... Him::rotfl: Me::bigrocket:
:rotfl::bigrocket: ...

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Still no Pokeballs/AT's attack everyone code for Wifi? That one would be truely epic XD. (imagine the chaos, just great.) Phantom, how do you work with these codes? I need the USB gecko to see the debug info, don't I? (And for online, I know you take the normal code, and do an antilogarithm to get it to work on Wifi, but I still haven't gotten that nailed down, do you know?)

theLULZguy

Smash Rookie
does anyone know a code that allows olimar to pluck unlimited amounts of pikmin?

Manaboy

Smash Cadet
Don’t know how old this post is and couldn’t really care less,

Anyway assuming all these codes/hacks are for the USA version, is there any point? I mean there is no one ever on “with anyone” mode, you’d have a better chance finding someone on the Japanese version and even that is drying up, it a good thing that the UK/Pal version it still alive and kicking but with the recent cheating ******* that come on around midnight that’ll end up the same way. :(

PS its really hard to find a legit match these days, sad, really. :(
Your better off playing MKWii specially having backup hacks to fight fire with fire as it were, whenever there are ******* on…. Then again the USA where never ones to play fair :mad:

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Don’t know how old this post is and couldn’t really care less,

Anyway assuming all these codes/hacks are for the USA version, is there any point? I mean there is no one ever on “with anyone” mode, you’d have a better chance finding someone on the Japanese version and even that is drying up, it a good thing that the UK/Pal version it still alive and kicking but with the recent cheating ******* that come on around midnight that’ll end up the same way. :(

PS its really hard to find a legit match these days, sad, really. :(
Your better off playing MKWii specially having backup hacks to fight fire with fire as it were, whenever there are ******* on…. Then again the USA where never ones to play fair :mad:
You are truly an idiot. Check my post in the WWR topic, and stop posting the same crap in every wifi topic you can find.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Is there any code to change the button maping but better the vainilla brawl?
My frind want to play with the classic controller, but moving with de D-Pad.
Will this code be safe for wi-fi?

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

Top Bottom