• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Hundred Dollar Money Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elen

Smash Lord
Zomg Where Is Teh Vid?!?!11
Its Teh 1337 Hoax Roflcopter

Seriously. Where is angelo. He didn't really seem like the kind of guy who'd just run away from this. Maybe he got shot, or came down with a terminal disease >.>

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
-_-'
Everybody just stop b*tching (yeah yeah I know I posted earlier). Yeah the vid should be up by now, but it's not. Every pointless, whiny post drives this topic into retardedum a little more, and besides that it also makes the wait longer.

The vid will come up when Angelo wants it to. Calm down.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
What the f*ck are the mods waiting to shut this thread down?
They have closed other threads for less than this!

Razed

Smash Ace
-_-'
Everybody just stop b*tching (yeah yeah I know I posted earlier). Yeah the vid should be up by now, but it's not. Every pointless, whiny post drives this topic into retardedum a little more, and besides that it also makes the wait longer.

The vid will come up when Angelo wants it to. Calm down.
Where's your logic there?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
It goes along the lines of 'Time flies when you're having fun.' The more you expect the vids to be up, the more disappointed you are when they're not. If you're impatient then find something else to do to distract yourself.

Mind over matter, etc.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
kinda hard when ur subscribed so u will kno when the vid is up, but theres u guys who keep posting and makes us receive emails on every post u guys do. lol

tsetse

Smash Lord
Angelo Banjelo has owned us bad. There was never no match. Heck Luigi doesn't even exist. He is only coming out for brawl.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
Because people keep asking "WHY DIDNT DA MODZ KLOSE DiZ LOLZ"

They probably find it amusing. Stop posting...

>_>

*realizes I posted*

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Guys,Guys, dont worry. Its only been a little while, and im sure he'll have the vids up soo.........WHERE ARE THE VIDS!!!!!!!! (Almost) 2 MONTHS IS A LONG TIME BUDDY!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!....ok im done. This is all a lie. I accept and acknowledge the fact fact and am.....I NEED THE VIDS!!!!!!!!! EITHER SHOW'EM OR CLOSE THIS!!!!!!!!! okay....Im definately done.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
shut up .

Hey bangless, get the movies loaded or lock the thread.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
If you guys are so concerned, some1 just IM him or email him or something. He gave his ScreenName in his falcon guide didn't he?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm a stalker. :laugh:

jk, but seriously his myspace is in his profile. I just saw his page. I don't think he's logging into SWF because if this thread lol

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Wow, it's kinda sad that this thread has the 2nd highest number of posts on the C. Falcon forums, only surpassed by the G-Reg combo thread.

And the worst part it's that that Angelo guy may never show up.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nah he ain't ever comin back and with 56 around every corner :) who can blame him, especially since he never played the matches in the first place

Tyson651

Smash Lord
he just posted in a different thread, it seems like hes totally ignoring this one.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh, right, i didnt look at the date that he posted, but it seemed like it was just recent..

this probably shows how dead the falcon forums are lol.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
yeah i agree.... priceless... so what happened here anyway... did they have the match yet... did he lose... im so confused... maybe ill just read through all 19 pages of this crap and find out...
*starts reading*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom