• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Just ask, dude. I felt like you were trolling and just trying to have fun. I'll be glad to point our bad habits or holes in your game.

I'll upload your vids this evening after work.

B0NK

Smash Lord
I'll try to make one of these before I move to NY for college next week. I just need to find some time >.<

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Every Character i used yesterday (save fox) I would use in tournament

I felt like you was trollin because of the fact you never went MK

I legit use PT in some matchups because of how nobody can deal with squirtle

I legit use pit if Im tryna play homo or campy

I legit use Kirby because he's good IMO and he helps me with my reading skills (read hammers read fsmashes etc)

I legit use(d) falco because Im black....lol

I cut it down to mostly kirby and Pit now...i will never be horrible with falco...and I only need like 2 warm up games with PT untill everything is back

Omni

BRoomer
I went MK against everyone else. Like I said I thought you were trolling so I didn't bother. Falco is also my secondary.

But if you're going to be using all 4 in tourny that's cool. I thought you were trying to narrow it down to 2 so I assumed you were just playing to have fun.

And if you ever wanna play my MK just say the word.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I narrowed it down to 2 for practice...so yea...Kirby Pit all day (for atleast the next 3 months)

Lobos

Smash Master
TK - Kirby is your best character IMO

Omni - stick to mk, your falco can't see me

PS - has alot of knowledge

Slik - is a hater

Gimr/Aposl - look like lumber jacks

Did anyone else ever come after I left?

Omni

BRoomer
Chu, Candy, Esoj, and Boss were going to come, but they called to tell me they were leaving soon at like 10:30, lol.

Coney

Smash Master
heya omni! i'm coming on thursday

will probably just be me, unless TK rides with me, but he'll confirm on that

will be using ddd, wario, ness

yeahyuhz

Omni

BRoomer
Dammit. Almost got Travis. =D

Greg, come back to playing Brawl ya old fart.

@Coney: Tight. I'm using straight MK/Falco. Bring a setup with Brawl if you can. AND you SD card do I can copy it!

Freezewish

Smash Ace
This'll be fun :)

Goin all Marth. Someone slap me if I choose otherwise.

except vs coney's d3 Freaking impossible matchup ugh

Coney

Smash Master
urgh sadly i don't have a setup...i can help you out with your dazzle though

and while my SD card is missing, i have my music folder backed up on my laptop so, if you have all the other hacks you can carry on my wii's legacy

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
i cant believe ur *** checks smashboards more then you check your fone....**** YOU ZAK...GADAMIT!!!

Coney

Smash Master
yeah, who reads OPs anyway? reading a thread's title should be all that's required before posting in the thread, imo

i should also note that i open every email i receive, accept every free ipod offer and am extremely interested in your digest, mr. post caller

Omni

BRoomer
@Coney: I shall carry on the Wii with amazing music and it's legacy. I think MK/Falco is going to be your toughest combo so this practice should be well worth it.

If anyone else is coming let me know ASAP. I wanna remind people that this is NOT a smashfest. Gimr and Aposl are having a fest this evening. Go there if you want to fest. This is actual training. No teams. No sandbagging. It's srs bznz.

Not trying to be a stick in the mud. Just want to focus on improving, working on weak matchups, revealing bad habits, and being able to analyze our play via vids.

If I upload your vid and you want it critiqued just post the link here.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
urgh sadly i don't have a setup...i can help you out with your dazzle though

and while my SD card is missing, i have my music folder backed up on my laptop so, if you have all the other hacks you can carry on my wii's legacy
You could come to our smashfest if you'd like so me and you can practice teams.

10202 bignonia dr, laurel, md

Omni

BRoomer
Pretending to be oblivious of your indirect actions doesn't suit you, Calvin.

@Nova: Yezzir.

Omni

BRoomer
Anytime between 5:30 and 6. PM me your number and call/txt me when your on the way.

Bring a Brawl disc.

Yo'. Totally got like 100+ Papa John points so i'm ordering pizzas tonight. Free, of course.

Omni

BRoomer
Freeze
Coney
Takeover
Nova

2 slots open. Don't hit me up last second. It'll probably fill by 2pm.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Pretending to be oblivious of your indirect actions doesn't suit you, Calvin.
look, I wanted to practice with Coney since we're teaming. I didn't have the link to the thread so I just posted the address. Also I lost Coney's number since my phone recently reset so I couldn't call him. I just quickly posted on your thread because it was the easiest thing to do and I knew Coney would be checking it.

Don't accuse me of something unless you KNOW FOR SURE I'm doing it

Also to be fair, you know we're having weekly smash fests on Thursdays and instead of finding a ride(It's only 20 minutes from you) you host your own. I mean come on. We supported your smash fests and went to one earlier this week. Why can't you do the same?

And yes, I'm salty. I'm salty because you just accused me of something I didn't do(at least not intentionally)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You could of you know, PM'd/Visitor messaged Coney. Stop derailing this thread.

BBR members think the worlds gonna stop for them, WELL WE'RE STILL TURNING BABY

Omni

BRoomer
look, I wanted to practice with Coney since we're teaming. I didn't have the link to the thread so I just posted the address. Also I lost Coney's number since my phone recently reset so I couldn't call him. I just quickly posted on your thread because it was the easiest thing to do and I knew Coney would be checking it.

Don't accuse me of something unless you KNOW FOR SURE I'm doing it

Also to be fair, you know we're having weekly smash fests on Thursdays and instead of finding a ride(It's only 20 minutes from you) you host your own. I mean come on. We supported your smash fests and went to one earlier this week. Why can't you do the same?

And yes, I'm salty. I'm salty because you just accused me of something I didn't do(at least not intentionally)

pretty sure i announced my training sessions first. then you/Aposl followed suit. also pretty sure I told people to go your place in thread if they want to fest and to come here if they want a more private training session.

don't get your panties in a bunch, snookums. you know i love you <3. plus u can't stay mad at me so let's kiss and makeup at gamepad

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
The salt has almost dissolved

BTW EE,

I was leaving for work this morning so I quickly made the post. I coudl've PM'd him, but like I said I was in a rush. LOL at the BBR part, trollin as usual

Also Omni we're having our smashfests to get better just like you They aren't just for fun, and even though you posted your thread 2 days before ours that doesn't mean you have first dibz on every day of the week. We have a set day so people should try to avoid using that day as much as possible. This will help the whole community because they'll have more days to practice and wont split

Alright, I'll stop posting in this thread from here on out unless it's about your smashfests

Top Bottom