• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OmniOstrich's Impromptu Smashfest 5/9 Raleigh NC

Jon?

Smash Champion
After tonight's smashfest, I've come to the conclusion: I prefer playing the Falco-MK matchup rather than the Falco-Snake matchup. Snake tilts get to me...

Thanks for hosting the smashfest, Ben. **** was fun.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Oh noooooooooooooo. Rise of the MKs!!!!!!!!! Let's see...Flamingo, Omni, Karn, Mitsurugi, Keith, Sushiman all play MK. How many more will become a soldier of the Dark Legion? -ducks for cover behind Bill-

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Oh noooooooooooooo. Rise of the MKs!!!!!!!!! Let's see...Flamingo, Omni, Karn, Mitsurugi, Keith, Sushiman all play MK. How many more will become a soldier of the Dark Legion? -ducks for cover behind Bill-
-ducks for cover behind Snake and BEHR's big *****-

Dublio

Smash Ace
So how did this smashfest go anyway? I wasn't there cause I was spending time with my dad watching the Star Trek movie. Everyone have lots of funsies? :3

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Ben the smashfest was awesome bro, and da hospitality was great, dem burgers wuz bangin. crews was fun, but some jerk playin snake ***** everyone, i was a little upset at that.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Ben the smashfest was awesome bro, and da hospitality was great, dem burgers wuz bangin. crews was fun, but some jerk playin snake ***** everyone, i was a little upset at that.
Sorry about that ****, Keith. :(

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
You bet. Just a bunch of nice, laid-back friendlies.
Im glad everyone had a good time, I'm thinking of hosting a tournament at the end of the month or something, we'll see. I definitely feel like I improved a lot throughout the night, i didnt play any singles with shady though.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@Jon: Bi-weeklies would be great.

@Keith: Don't be jealous that Jon's Snake is so much better than yours.

@Omni: A tournament would be cool, and we'll get some friendlies in next time.

Top Bottom