• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG i have to be the luckiest guy in the WHOLE world!!! The ULTIMATE SHINY!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
After i released Cresselia so that i can catch her in the wild i encountered her and she was shiny!!!!!!!!! i used my masterball and caught it.

but all my pokemon are all already trained to lvl 100 and i dont feel like training cresselia since my party is already sick. so ill trade it for a well ev trained milotic/gengar/tyranitar/alakazam/blissy or any other good pokemon.

its really worth it.

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
After i released Cresselia so that i can catch her in the wild i encountered her and she was shiny!!!!!!!!! i used my masterball and caught it.

but all my pokemon are all already trained to lvl 100 and i dont feel like training cresselia since my party is already sick. so ill trade it for a well ev trained milotic/gengar/tyranitar/alakazam/blissy or any other good pokemon.

its really worth it.
Sorry man I already have ALL the legendaries shiney.
But then again, I don't need luck.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I'll trade a Lugia for the Cresselia only if you're interested. I wasted the Master Ball on that gay Mesprit. I later traded it through the GTS

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
is the lugia ev trained? to masrtwe wgs i htinkits a calm nature. and good ivs. i dont remember exact ones.

No, they are not ev trained. I got them thru an event.

But I have a Ho-Oh, Deoxys, 3 Legendary Dogs/Birds and other legendaries if you're still interested.:)

Note that I got all of these thru Nintendo Events so I am tired of people saying that they're fake. If you think they're fake, get some "real" ones.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
im getting a shiney arceus.. i think its shiney.. .a friend is giving it to me since NO ONE TOLD ME about the event in NYC!!! i live in BINGHAMTON, NY!!!

how did you find them shiney?!?

and my heatran is female.. too bad i can't breed..

is it possible to get a shiney manaphy and phione?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Not to be greedy, BUT I DO!
(Though it's probably hacked)

I'm just posting to tell you I should have your pokemon by Tuesday at the latest if everything keeps going well.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont know. I'm actually training two of them at the moment, one with +Att and the other with +SpA. You can decide which one you want.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Who Cares About Shiny Pokemon! They Have The Same Stats As A Normal Pokemon, They Just Are Shiny, Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Big Bloody Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrath`

Smash Master
114 is what one,i could tell ya if i knew.
i have shiny camerupt and azumaril.

I think ev are stupid,i battel everyting i can so i have a preety even stats with all my pokemon.

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Shiny Pokes are cool, Shiny Metagross kick as$.

Anyway, the only Shiny Pokes I have found in the Wild are:

Shiny Flygon: Caught it! - ITS REAL!!! Of course, I found a Trapinch. It's cloned, if any1 wants one =D
Shiny Pidgeot: Lol, but yeah. I borrowed my friends GS and used the Pidgeot modifier (To train EV Speed Points), the 5th Poke that appeared was a Shiny Pidgeot... ****! It could have been a Shiny Poochyena/Zigzagoon or Wurmple - Anyways, caught it. - Emerald
Shiny Aron: Killed it in Victory Road -_- I was training a Pokemon there, and I was pressing the A button without looking anything. I used Surf... 2 seconds later I realized I killed a shiny Aron - Emerald
Shiny Abra: Guess what? The son of a ***** used Teleport -_- I was starting the game - Diamond
Shiny Lugia: Yeah, I got it via GTS, hacked or not, I don't care, I got it for an Espeon that I cloned in Emerald -_- - Diamond

AND!!! MY FAVORITE POKEMON! Roselia =D via GTS, I had to find one, hacked or not =D

.................Stupid Abra -_-

All I need is my DS lite, a nice sofa and my Shiny Roselia =D

Top Bottom