• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMFG New Devil Assist Trophy

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Haha it actually sounds pretty fun

Oh and that NES game he was on was pretty lame -_-'

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081

From this day forward, The Devil will be known as Salamence.
It's what's best.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Why would we call him that takun? I don't really get the resemblence either. Their both red white and blue. So now we should call the devil wonderwoman.

Fawriel

Smash Master
What I find interesting is the bizarre irony in the thread title.

Also, Wikipedia describes what the devil does in his own game as "disco dancing".

*chants* E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A!

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
lol the spanish site got his name censored too Demonio which is spanish for Demond

Devil-Diablo
Demond-Demonio

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
lol the spanish site got his name censored too Demonio which is spanish for Demond

Devil-Diablo
Demond-Demonio
What's odd is that America get 'Devil', but the UK and Ireland get 'Demon'. Why do we get religiously censored :dizzy:?

Regardless, it's fitting that this guy brings such chaos to the fray, I can just imaginr struggling to recover and this guy just moves the stage out of your reach.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
What's odd is that America get 'Devil', but the UK and Ireland get 'Demon'. Why do we get religiously censored :dizzy:?

Regardless, it's fitting that this guy brings such chaos to the fray, I can just imaginr struggling to recover and this guy just moves the stage out of your reach.
And aren't demons bad to?

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I hope ****ing Christians don't ruin it for us by *****ing and making Sakurai cut him from our version. They need to realize that God is fake and stop being douches about it.

Chrisiscool

Smash Apprentice
"By the way, the majority of Assist Trophies are invincible. Trying to fight back is useless, so just run away. "

just wanna clear that up.

the "majority" of them are invincable not all of them.
the large boss types are , but say goomba was a AT you could probobly footstool jump him away =] but not devil

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
I hope ****ing Christians don't ruin it for us by *****ing and making Sakurai cut him from our version. They need to realize that God is fake and stop being douches about it.
Lol, you sure know how to express yourself.

Anyways, i like this update, its ok, and im mexican xD but im playing it in english cause some stuff just have plain weird translations, mainly because the use Spain's spanish :p

EDIT: btw, most mexicans are Catholics, not exactly christians, there are a few differencies i think :p

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
From this day forward, The Devil will be known as Salamence.
It's what's best.
Bahahah, you win! :grin:

What I find interesting is the bizarre irony in the thread title.

Also, Wikipedia describes what the devil does in his own game as "disco dancing".

*chants* E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A, E B A!
Agreed. I love the (probably unintentional) juxtaposition of these polar opposites in the religious world.

*begins chanting with Fawriel for EBA in Brawl*
*cue "Jumpin' Jack Flash"*
*is born in a crossfire hurricane*

Blah. I should have foreseen that a "Devil" character would undoubtedly bring silly controversy. No wonder Devil World never came stateside. :dizzy: People are so touchy when it comes to religion, which irks me to no end. I'm more surprised that, of all places, America is the only region that does NOT get censored.

In any case, small stages will be hell (pun intended) with the Devil AT. :chuckle:

helterskelter

Smash Cadet
Does anyone else think that Jack Thompson may pop up near the future of this game's release?

"Not only in this game does it show that its 'okay' to hit your friends and throw them off ledges, but it also promotes devil worshipping!"

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Wow, those gamefaqs boards went crazie, thats why, like in old times, religion should have no speech in the society :p

I got it all wrong, it isnt with society, is with the government, woops. Still.

Fawriel

Smash Master
If anyone here dares to turn this update into a religious debate on this message board.

I will... do something.... bad.

It involves your collective testicles.

And a wooden board with a rusty nail.

Religious debates belong in confined spaces. Confined spaces not including complete idiots from either side.

[/religion]

[fun]

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
Devil...
Salamence and Michael Jackson just fused together!

and he wears white gloves like...OMG, he is the master, he is the head at the end of the hands!!!!

The hands will now have a combo move called "Moonwalk attack" XD

Frogla

Smash Ace
Harasment=Banning
Dont make fun of Christains. I could argue evolution any day with you bud.

But at least his name is not Lucifer or he doesnt dive with everyone into a lake of fire.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Every one! just stop! if you keep going this well get the topic locked, not some guy religious or not! He is not even that kind of devil so stop worrying about it, he just a crazy blue guy that can move levels. the end.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Every one! just stop! if you keep going this well get the topic locked, not some guy religious or not! He is not even that kind of devil so stop worrying about it, he just a crazy blue Salamence knock off that can move levels. the end.
fix'd

ten characters!

NukeA6

Smash Master
Now now, let's not get too severe here.

Did anyone else think of this?
:laugh:
Exactly what I was thinking. Sakurai is a DBZ fan. He just has to be. There are so many DBZ references that it should be easy to spot by now.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
wow...

I agree that they shouldn't cut him out, but you really need to watch what you say. That's a good way to make a lot of enemies.

This is a game...there are things in life, like life for instance, that are a lot more important than whether or not some random AT is in the game or not. You need to just stop, and take a long hard look at yourself and your life. I'm being serious.

Did anyone else think of this?
:laugh:
I actually did, lol. >_>

EDIT: @NukeA6, weird that we chose to respond to the exact two same things.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
You know he did that in the game, I don't think he Is a DBZ fan, or if he is, this has nothing to do with it.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
wow...

I agree that they shouldn't cut him out, but you really need to watch what you say. That's a good way to make a lot of enemies.

This is a game...there are things in life, like life for instance, that are a lot more important than whether or not some random AT is in the game or not. You need to just stop, and take a long hard look at yourself and your life. I'm being serious.
Because it's so hard to look past that and realize that it's just a game.

Top Bottom