• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I didn't do too badly either, but like Mo said to Kansas. I'm a project. I'm still in the works.

In either case, it's beginning to become infernally annoying that my partner is louded as being getting all sorts of better, and me being left in the dust. I can beat the guy you know? I came alot closer to beating Mo (using his Ganon; I'm beginning to get the hang of his pattern of attack..which is nothing but short hopping....bleck.) than ever, and although no one was watching, annhilated some other guy. In the last round anyway. Irritating. -___-'

Stay tuned for my Shiek Rant. To do this one correctly, I'll need to do some research. So it will take a few days.

Now I owe Murn and Phat an asskicking. Grrr..one day..

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
He played with his roy, but I think he played with his pika a lil bit more
Still can't belive how badly I played it does not make ne sense at all. Almost beat dmak then lose to a suck azz dude. But Ill be back I always come back.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
When you four stocked that guy twice, I was playing next to you, so you are most likely the reason why no one saw me beat the doggy crap out of that dude. Oh well.

My Pika got the shiznot beat out of, so I'll try a few of N64's tactics for dealing with certain people. Though Pika < Shiek every **** time. Crappit.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Dude its just that Leon has shown a very good grasp of short hopping and fast falling when I've seen him. I havent seen either of you play too much tho. I still think your Pika's better than your Roy Quen. You shoulda asked N64 for a ditto and some pointers.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
dont worry about it leon.... all of omaha sucked it up bad.... it happens sometimes.... we will comeback with a vengence....

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
There's a solution then, isn't there?

Watch me more often!

I did do a ditto between me and N64, and it was pretty fair until I made a few mistakes. I'd never fought a mirror image of myself before, My air game is better than his, but ground is where it's at, and he kinda let me have it down there. Oiy!

Not bad over all. I've think I've got L-canceling mastered now, and Leon's having a rougher time against my Roy. Ask him fer yerself. We'll see what happens when I fight you guys tuesday. By the way, what time is TNS at aaron's house?

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Yes, what time is that?
What's the address as well? I could probably just walk there from my house.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
The earliest that peoplecan show uo is 5:30,cause thats when i get offwork. But i would like to get it started between 5:30 and 6. the addy is 5062 S. 86th Parkway, Apt 9. Its the citidel apartments, the very first left when you come in, and the last building on that row. Call me if you can't find it (308) 390-0048
Aaron

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Hah, I live on 8450 Ohern st. I probably live 200 feet from you. I'm behind the clubhouse in the townhouses. See you at TNS.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Who could have guess that local competition was so close? Ill be moving in real soon with Aaron. Sometime before June.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I might need to take a nap after school since I got like 2 hours of sleep last night and it's not looking good for tonight either. So you or Tank may have to holler and make sure I'm livin. 552-0371. Murn will prolly be there too.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
regarding this evening

Hey guys. Before you come over tonight, one of you needs to bring another cube and another smash game. Also, if one of you has an extra tv, you can bring it so then things will go faster. If thats the case, then we'll need one more cube and game. Also, Jerilyn will be around all day so if you guys want to come early, she'll be here to let you in

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Ok guys, heres the thing, if were not gonna get tues smash going on time, then i am not even gonna hold it. So basically, if people aren't here by 6-6:15 then dont even bother to come cause i will just start it without you or not even hold it, cause yeah, i am tired of trying to track everyone down on tuesdays, and i really dont care to anymore. So yeah, basically again, if you not here by 6, then no tourney, cause i am not going wait.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Man that was a lot of fun tonight lol.....I took regular 1on1, but Leon pulled the upset off in low tier. 4 straight wins with his Ness nice work.

Halo was fun too lol..

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah Mo you were not that bad in Halo as bad as you talked about it. And I won the low tier one but that does'nt count. I almost had you in the real ****. Slowly but surely I'm heading up sooner or later I'll be right there wit you man :chuckle:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by ThE_BaTmAn
Yeah Mo you were not that bad in Halo as bad as you talked about it. And I won the low tier one but that does'nt count. I almost had you in the real ****. Slowly but surely I'm heading up sooner or later I'll be right there wit you man :chuckle:
Mo doesnt have much talent other then edge guarding. Im the one you should try to be. :p

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
*Shrug* If talent goes by games won...heh.

Anyways its looking pretty certain that Tank will not be going with us to SMYM3. For whatever reason, He has declined to get a hold of me and I can't call him. He hasn't been at school either. Talked to Meximike today he MIGHT be coming.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Ahhh, That makes me feel better about going on the cost part. Ill try to be at Mos house by 2:30 we leave no later then 3:30

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Oh man just got done practicing for literally about 4 hours with David. We played about 100 matches no joke lol. His Falco is getting really good you guys best watch out next time he shows up for TNS. Cant wait for tomorrow, hopefully Mike or Murn will come around.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Jeez. I need a 4 hour smash session with Mo. Then I can get excellent too!

It's like Hooked on Phonics, but more addictive.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
That only helps you deal with Mo. Sure it will make you better in someway, but its mainly to fight Mo.(or have mo feel good about himself) :p

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
SMYM was the crunkiest tourney ever guys hope we get to make it in september to the next one:>

plus Gettin Schooled 2 in Maryland sounds crunky as hell too:>

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yesterday was alot of fun because I played a ton of Fox. Fox is so fun heh.

However I'm really disappointed by some of the no-shows including Matt, Mike, and Smeesh. *Sigh*

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
crunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcruncrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkccrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkcrunkrunkcrunkcrunkcrunk

Don't ask:>

I just felt like doing that heh heh:>

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Legendary...and its on tape. When you moving in so we can watch all those matches we've taped from like the last 5 tournies lol...

On another note I've been persuaded by Murn to relinquish my best in the state crown to be split between him and Mike. I must do so until such time as I can prove I am better, should such a time ever arise. No johns. Just call me...formerly Nebraska's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom