• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
Thanx david. im all over it this time. guranteed first place, there i said it. last time i got all pissy and dropped out of the tourney not this time...i mean my god mo won last time and he's worst n the nation...but he did rig those brackets like no other...b-astard.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
HAHA!!! Im the best and im not even from Omaha:chuckle:

Weekends would be nice but if other things take place during them. Tuesday It shall remain. Ill do what I can to make em, but next weekend doesnt look good. A pal of mine died last night. :(

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
havent been on the boards in a couple of days....lotta **** to cover but neways I could make Sat if alot of peeps want to move it there but I still like Tues cuz its in the middle of the week and there is really not alot to do and Sat is the day to PARTY!!!!!
but that doesnt mean we cant party with SMASH and alc:> and during the summer smash could be an everyday thing YEAH!!!

Smeesh is still not allowed to touch any.

and the whole thing with the brackets and seedings it didnt matter to me cuz im the worst in the nation:<but it was unfair to some pple. but I would like to know if we are keepin it on Tues just to be sure.

Proxamis

Smash Rookie
I live in Fremont and would like to join you guys one of these nights. I'm not a noob but don't know how good I am and would like to challenge some good ppl. My friend would come with me too.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Fremont huh cool well we are always lookin for new pple to join and if you can bring ne1 else that would be cool 2 just pm Mario_1234 if you want 2 get an address to his house hope to see ya there!

Proxamis

Smash Rookie
Alright cool. I don't know the next time we can come on a weekday but we will try to make it sometime.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Wooo, I am back from Washington, and so much has changed, its wierd seeing us all not be so lazy as to post, but from what i have read, Mo-rigged the seedings, i definatly agree, i had to fight murn and david. And to the new people, it would be cool seeing new blood at our smash. And for summer, i dont get a summer break, year round school, but its ok, i can still go whenever, just cant stay all night during the week since i have to work at 8 in the morn. But see you all on tues
Dragon

PS-Batman, thats my avatar, I am Dragon:mad: :p

Tacoom

Smash Lord
:: Looks at Dragon"When the *u**did you leave?":p ::

Who would have thought that a weekly smash thread would attract random people? Surly not I.

Proxamis tell me when you think you can make it, then Ill do my best to get there also. We must battle!!!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Yeah yosh, left on wed morn, and i came back to all this new stuff, its crazy, last time i leave the states or the country anymore when hanging with you guys.
Dragon

Proxamis

Smash Rookie
That sounds like a challenge and I never turn down a challenge. It will be hard for us to come on a week night but we will try one of these weeks. Might have to leave early. Got school the next day. Whose house is it at anyway?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
this is Peachpunk on Mario's cpu. The tourneys are at the slater residence and well murn lives there as well. I bet if you pm baal he will tell u the add. b/c murn is away for a week right now! but it would be cool to have new faces even during the summer since i will only be able to make it to one tuesday night tourney b/c of going to school in kearney!!!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
There are time when we record but no one knows how to get it on the hub so its rare.

Proxamis, you must tell me when you think you can make it cuz I have to drive to town as well.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah it was a lot of fun for sure.

We need to figure out how to record for sure.....I think we might have one video out and it does have Matt(Mario) in it....

Zanguzen if you see him on the Hub maybe you should ask him for it.

Proxamis definitely let us know when you can come. It's at Matt/the Slaters' place.

Baal

Smash Cadet
So who's all going to make it for this tuesday, and i don't know if murn_1234 is going to come or not we'll have to find out but its kind of nice to know who's coming cause it was crowded last time and we need to find a way to record so i'll figure something out. just whoever knows of peopel who r coming just post it or pm me so we can figure things out.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Of course i will be at tues smash, but i dunno if i will be going to any oos tourneys any time soon, cause for the next 3 months i have a sat class, stupid ITT. But yeah, hopefully i will be done in time to make it to the whole omaha tourneys when we have them.
Dragon

Proxamis

Smash Rookie
Wont be able to make it this week but will tell you guys when I can. I definatly want to take you guys on.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Its at Matts house and he might not even be there? You know what that means........Silly rabbit Trixs are for Jews ^^

Proxamis just a heads up, a few fellows here are cocky too the max. Please dont kill them, unless you tell me first. Then we can do it together.
:bee:

Proxamis

Smash Rookie
Aight, sounds like a plan. We'll roll 'em. I just hope it doesn't make me to cocky.My spring break is coming up so maybe I will be able to come then. cross your fingers.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Im not sure If I should even think about coming this week. As I mentioned before, A buddy of mine died a few days ago in a car wreck, his funeral was today. In fact, I just got back from it and im not feeling so smashy.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Sorry to hear about your friend Johnny. My condolances are with his family. Geez, what's with everyone dying all the time?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
This is PeachPunk again I woudl post under Baals cpu but its soooo slow!!! Well ppl be ready to fight tomarrow night!!!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
AIght Yosh I guess we'll just see ya down here whenever you are ready bro. I'll holler atcha on AIM later.

Will Mo be the first repeat champ this week? We shall see. :)

Still waiting for the chance to play the new blood...

cue

Smash Journeyman
what up hoes

whats up foos back from texas it was a ****in blast, i did sooo ****y tough ( in everthing ) but its all good it was still best time i'v had in a while. I'll be there tomorrow night, but i think i'm gonna have to win this one. sorry shem, i'm not gonna bet on you this time, but maybe you'll get 2nd :D

anyways its 5 15am Tuesday morning and i havent been to sleep
since I woke up at 11 am Sunday:eek: so i hope to be awake by then!

wooshhhhhhhhh

Baal

Smash Cadet
THIS IS PEACHPUNK!!! everyone b ready to come at around 8ish and get ready cause im pulling out the unexpected first.....no not really but i hope to play good.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Mo if you win two weeks in a row it will be the upset of the century. Please everyone keep me posted. Somebody post the results asap.

~School sucks~

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ok its off the top of my head...maybe later Matt can confirm since I left the paper at his place for some reason.

1st - Mo (Marth)
2nd - Mike (Falco mostly)
3rd - Shem (Link)
4th - Yosh (Yosh, Jiggly)
5th - David (Doc, Fox)
5th - Murn (Mario, Doc)
7th - Shea (Marth)
7th - Tank (Gaydorf)
9th - Yosh's bro (Mario, Y. Link)
9th - PeachPunk (Peach)
9th - Aaron? (Fox, Dorf) <--Might not have actually been this low, I'm really not sure.

Sorry guys, somehow the worst in the nation pulled it off lol....including two wins against my boy Shem. I managed to repeat as champ by pulling out two sets against Mike after he knocked me into loser's bracket. I got lucky against Shem in our first match up though.

Murn yer still the shizzle dude just cuz you havent won any of the weeklies yet don't mean that much. I still think yer one of our best and in a tourney you'd do as well as anyone I think.

Thanks for making it down this week Yosh. I guess you said most likely next week is a no show, but that's cool. It was tight that you actually made it this week.

I'm thinking about going straight Gaydorf next week. Oh and the $1 money matches/betting was really fun lol....I came out 2 dollars ahead thanks to Tank and Yosh's victories. Woulda been 4 but Yosh won our $2 MM on MKII lol....

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Me and Mo pulled it off guys the unthinkable has happened I don't know if he got to bed last night but I stayed up watching Dodgeball all night when I got home and now I'm at school it blows so much I would be sleeping right now but I really can't.

I have no idea why I even bothered comin to school I'm gonna be passin out as soon as I get home and I'm sleepin all night!!!!!!!

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Wow Mo! You won two weeks in a row. You and I both know that if I was there you would've been dethroned :)

I am a little suprised David was so low. I knew Shem would be top three. Very suprised Mike bothered to have some common sense and just be Falco. Mike you are seriously awsome with Falco, don't sell yourself short by changing to jiggly or something stupid like that...

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
David played Fox against Shem and Mike in his losses for some reason *shrug* He wants to improve his Fox evidently.

Man I seen Tank after first hour...I know he was about to go sleepgame. I know I did in about 3-4 classes.

Mike's Falco needs to dust off some rust though. No way should I be able to take those 6 games while only losing once. Course, he did try Fox and Sheik against me for 2 of his losses. He'll back to form soon though, cuz he did have some wins against David and Murn.

Jeff...yer gonna hafta come bring the pain one of these days dude.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yo Mo! I didnt use Jiggy during the tourney, at least I dont recall doing so. besides any other point, Mo + MKII + Yosh = Death to champ ^^.

As for the weekend of Lost 2 Ill be in Lincoln, Ill see if I can visit you guys for more smeesh.

Murn, Its always fun playing you, so close and intense. clearly the best fights I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom